Friday, August 20, 2021

Infowars host Owen Shroyer is facing criminal charges in connection with the Jan. 6 riots at the US Capitol. In a new complaint filed on Friday, the US attorney's office in Washington charged Shroyer with illegally going into a restricted area on the Capitol grounds and disorderly conduct.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Shroyer previously had faced criminal charges for disrupting a congressional hearing in December 2019. He entered into a deferred prosecution agreement, which would result in the charges being dropped if he fulfilled certain conditions; those conditions included avoiding further arrest and completing 32 hours of community service.

Comments

Quelle surprise.

#1 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-08-20 09:36 PM | Reply

" disorderly conduct."

OMFG!!!!

- fake doctor

#2 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-08-20 09:38 PM | Reply

Meanwhile, how many stranded Americans are fighting just to stay alive in Afghanistan because Presnit ice cream cone left them as sitting ducks. And continues to defend his decisions like a pigeon on a ------ chess board.

#3 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-08-20 09:53 PM | Reply

I have no doubt you're aware of what the first one means.

Now get back to washing Putin's balls.

#4 | Posted by Tor at 2021-08-20 09:56 PM | Reply

@#3 ... Meanwhile ...

The lame deflection attempt of your comment seems to show just how little you have to contribute here.

Care to try again?

#5 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-08-20 10:02 PM | Reply

Remark too stupid pull quote from
#3 | POSTED BY BELLTINKLER AT 2021-08-20 09:53 PM| FLAG:PPPPPFFFFTTTTT

BS... You sucked at your job and failed to win hearts and minds.

This one is forever on you.

#6 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2021-08-20 10:04 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

OMFG!!!!!!!!

Fap fap fap. Here they come fapping away...

#7 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-08-20 10:05 PM | Reply

Care to try again?

I think I got my point across. And judging by the immediate comments, it was spot on for the Haters of America.

#8 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-08-20 10:07 PM | Reply

That you think going into a restricted area in Washington DC isn't a big deal proves you Russian.

#9 | Posted by Tor at 2021-08-20 10:10 PM | Reply

@#8 ... I think I got my point across. ...

I disagree because for one reason, and a main reason, I do not know what your point is concerning the topic of this thread.

If you would care to explain how what you said relates to the topic of the thread I am, as Alf might say, all ears...

#10 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-08-20 10:15 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Here ya go BULLTINKLE

www.youtube.com

as I said... failed to win hearts and minds... you know it's true.

Afghanistan has been around a long --- time... without our input.

They want to choose their own destiny.

#11 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2021-08-20 10:57 PM | Reply

Dang I thought this article was going to be about Alex Jones aka the former Bill Hicks getting arrested.

#12 | Posted by a_monson at 2021-08-21 12:21 AM | Reply

#3 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

Awww look. A rightie pretending to care about someone other than themselves.

#13 | Posted by jpw at 2021-08-21 12:30 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

@#13 ... A rightie pretending to care about someone other than themselves. ...

There seems to be that aspect.

But my view currently is that the alias just wanted to plant a provocative comment unrelated to the topic at hand, and then sit back and see the responses to that comment.

It is an old tactic used by disrupters that I saw when i used to run a message board.

Sadly, I am not surprised that that alias has stooped to that low level, based upon the alias' history.

I say sadly, because I know the person behind the alias is capable of better behavior, should they chose such a path.

But I digress...

Les Paul and Mary Ford" - Vaya con Dios
www.youtube.com

#14 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-08-21 01:04 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Infowars Host Charged in Jan. 6 Insurrection

Now that he has been named, hopefully some amateur sleuth can review the video and find him engaged in destroying property or a violent act against a LEO(s).

#15 | Posted by FedUpWithPols at 2021-08-21 07:34 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

This constitutes a pattern.

And that is how we fight crime in this country.

It's not a right/left issue. If you've been guilty once you're overwhelmingly likely to become a repeat offender.

That may not be the best method to handle crime - but it's the best one we got I reckon'.

#16 | Posted by LostAngeles at 2021-08-21 06:40 PM | Reply