Sunday, August 22, 2021

Less than a year ago, Minnesota looked every bit a swing state. ... That all fell apart with Joe Biden's victory in November. And nine months later, the resignation of the Minnesota Republican Party's embattled chair, Jennifer Carnahan, on Thursday night marked a new low for a state party in decline.

Comments

Well well well, more pedo's discovered running the GQP. Are there any GOP leaders that aren't rapists or pedos?

#1 | Posted by bored at 2021-08-21 12:28 PM | Reply

Suck it, losers...er, on the other hand...

#2 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-08-21 02:32 PM | Reply

GOP in Ruins.

Still poised to sweep the 2022 elections.

#3 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-08-21 02:40 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#3 America loves pedos obviously.

#4 | Posted by bored at 2021-08-21 05:07 PM | Reply

Is this number higher than usual?
If not, what's the fuss?

- - eberlyz

#5 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2021-08-21 05:17 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

America loves pedos obviously.

Only the straight ones.

#6 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-08-21 05:30 PM | Reply

So all this QAnon pedophile BS has been projection? Who would have guessed? Is Margie Traitor Greene snacking on babies too?

#7 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2021-08-22 01:19 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"Still poised to sweep the 2022 elections."

Looking more and more unlikely every single day and not just in Minnesota.

#8 | Posted by danni at 2021-08-22 04:19 PM | Reply

If it's in Ruins shouldn't it be breaking into smaller parties?

What about being legally disbanded?

#9 | Posted by Tor at 2021-08-22 04:25 PM | Reply

#10 | Posted by mattm at 2021-08-22 06:26 PM | Reply

What Mattm says is unfortunately true.
"Stupid is as Stupid does, still holds true
in America"...

In other news, "the GOP has wrecked America..."
Film at eleven.

#11 | Posted by earthmuse at 2021-08-23 05:16 AM | Reply

Alternative title: "White people still gotta hate
someone other than white people"...

#12 | Posted by earthmuse at 2021-08-23 05:17 AM | Reply

"HAH, the state house seats and many county and positions are solid for the Republicans. They can run Deputy Dog and if he has an R behind his name he would be elected. You can find many TRUMP 2024 flags in the area."

Yes, union busting, tax cuts for the rich, elimination of benefits for workers, etc. are all popular among the immoral greedy rich Republicans but MATTM do you have absolutely not ethical conscience? Or are you just one of the immoral, greedy rich?
Somehow, I doubt you are really rich and if you aren't but you still support Republicans then I assume you are just stupid.
I remember a guy like you trying to make the case for the Iraq invasion. It was, a democracy in the ME. I laughed in his face back then and I haven't stopped laughing at that argument since except when I remember all the deaths that idiotic idea caused.
MATTM, I could be mistaken but I sort of think you are one of those people, a Bushaholic and now a Trumpaholic. Stupiid to your very core.

#13 | Posted by danni at 2021-08-23 06:42 AM | Reply

JC on a crutch Danni, where did that come from! Go back and review my posting history. I live here, posted my observations. Where did you get the idea that I thought it was a good thing to be observing here. I lamented in the past my district electing Michelle Bachmann.
I am a progressive stranded in a sea of red.

#14 | Posted by mattm at 2021-08-23 09:25 AM | Reply

Much like voter fraud. They are doing it so they assume everyone else is, too

It's no wonder the GQP has a fixation calling everyone else pedophiles.

And they are freakin pedophiles themselves!! ... So they assume everyone else is, too.

Now I wonder if they are kidnapping babies and drinking baby's blood under some pizza parlor somewhere, too. Since they have falsely accuse others of that they must be already doing it themselves.

#15 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-08-23 11:24 AM | Reply