Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Bill Phillips lost 70 pounds during his time in the ICU and is now urging the unvaccinated to get the shot.

Comments

FTA:

He was once a fitness coach and the epitome of strength--now after two months in the hospital, Bill Phillips is a changed man.

The 56-year-old didn't think he needed the COVID-19 vaccine and that decision almost killed him.

Phillips said he caught the virus the first time in January 2020. A test found he had antibodies so he decided to not get vaccinated. He caught COVID-19 again in June 2021.

#1 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2021-08-24 11:10 PM | Reply

"lost 70 pounds"

I don't think too many of us could survive that.

#2 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-08-25 12:31 AM | Reply

#2 Trump could. Twice.

#3 | Posted by bored at 2021-08-25 01:36 AM | Reply | Funny: 3 | Newsworthy 1

The vaccine is free. Two months in the hospital isn't. Instead of buying a vacation to Hawaii or a car, he can pay the Dr's and hospital.. enjoy.

#4 | Posted by HeeHaw at 2021-08-25 01:21 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

I'll wager that right now if this guy were told he could turn back time, get the shot and he would become impotent, he would take that deal. He looks now like the nasty is the last thing he will do again for a long, long time...

#5 | Posted by catdog at 2021-08-25 06:07 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I am vaccinated.

I got COVID.

I cannot imagine how bad it would have gotten without the vaccine. I just felt like ---- for a few days. I am fairly certain I would have been in the hospital if not for the vaccine.

Even my father who has been a Republican his entire life got the vaccine and thinks anyone who doesn't is an idiot. This is a motorcycle building, NASCAR watching, warm beer drinking guy who thinks a vacation is drinking beer at the shop on a Sunday.

Get the damn vaccine.

#6 | Posted by Sycophant at 2021-08-26 12:18 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Well, it's hard to be a fitness coach when you can't even get out of your wheelchair. Maybe he'll be better after a lung transplant. Idiot!

#7 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2021-08-26 03:00 PM | Reply