Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani was spotted shaving while sat inside a restaurant at John F Kennedy International Airport on Sunday.

Comments

He also eats cheeseburgers while taking a sh--.

#1 | Posted by Zed at 2021-08-25 08:53 AM | Reply

Giuliani has dementia.

#2 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2021-08-25 10:27 AM | Reply

Hey Rudy, that ain't pepper on your food, it's your whiskers you gross pig.

#3 | Posted by danni at 2021-08-25 10:39 AM | Reply

abcnews.go.com

#4 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2021-08-25 10:56 AM | Reply

Giuliani has dementia.

#2 | POSTED BY ALEXANDRITE

#5 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-08-25 11:03 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

#5 | POSTED BY TWINPAC -- my thoughts as well. He is looking for a way out and he knows the tricks others have used...

#6 | Posted by justagirl_idaho at 2021-08-25 11:15 AM | Reply

But regardless, Rudy Colludy is a disgusting (deplorable) human. (Not crazy.) And disgusting deplorable humans do disgustingly deplorable things.

#7 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-08-25 11:20 AM | Reply

@#5 ... Or Rudy is trying to pull a Vinny "The Chin" Gigante, another American mobster, who roamed the street in his bathrobe and slippers so he could get off with an inanity plea at his trial. ...

... roamed New York City streets in his bathrobe.

Wasn't Mr Giuliani a prosecutor in NYC around that time?

#8 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-08-25 11:26 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

LAMP

"Wasn't Mr Giuliani a prosecutor in NYC around that time?"

No, his term as a U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York ended in 1989. (1983 to 1989)

Gigante was arrested in 1990 and went to prison where he died in 2005.

Rudy was no doubt familiar with Gigante's antics since they went on for several year before he was finally arrested.

Gigante was a notorious crime boss from 1981, and remained so until he died in 2005 while still in prison.

#9 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-08-25 12:04 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

@#9

thx.

#10 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-08-25 12:20 PM | Reply

Forget Britney Spears. Giulianni is the one who needs a Conservatorship in place.

#11 | Posted by moder8 at 2021-08-25 12:57 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Giuliani's existence disgusts me.

#12 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2021-08-25 01:13 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

"S'OK, LAMP. I'm sure their career paths definitely had to cross during that time period. Gigante made sure he created a media spectacle out of himself. There was lots of camera footage.

#13 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-08-25 03:06 PM | Reply

Suddenly feeling better about my penchant for flossing my teeth at the table and blowing my nose on restaurant table napkins.

#14 | Posted by censored at 2021-08-25 03:35 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#14 | Posted by censored

LOL!! Or pushing an index finger up a nostril to grab a trophy booger, scratching the crotch front or back ...

#15 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2021-08-25 04:20 PM | Reply

Rudy has always been a rude and crude individual, long before we ever heard of him. If he's putting on an act to claim diminished capacity we'll know it soon enough. In fact, the media is probably already salivating over the stories they're going to write.

Not to rain on the party but I'm going to wait and see if he's putting on an act or if he is really suffering from dementia, which can be exacerbated by the enormous stress he's brought upon himself. No job, no money, no friends, no more klieg lights and now facing a prison sentence? He's always been a little unstable anyway. It wouldn't surprise me if he's about to reach the end of his rope.

#16 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-08-25 08:01 PM | Reply

It's weird as hell, I'll give you that. But disgusting? Horrifying? Someone is being a drama queen.

#17 | Posted by jakester at 2021-08-25 10:41 PM | Reply

#17 - this drama queen was so disgusted, he moved in close enough to see that Giuliani was eating lobster bisque. If I was that appalled something, I'd be distancing myself, not moving in closer to the event to see what the offender was eating.

Well, Weiss got his Warholian 15 minutes of fame which is probably all he was after.

#18 | Posted by jakester at 2021-08-25 10:55 PM | Reply

Shaving in a restaurant isn't disgusting
The other patrons don't mind eating the meal they paid for, in guilianis makeshift bathroom

- - appalled by the drama
Jakasster pendejo

#19 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2021-08-25 11:01 PM | Reply

It's a wonder the restaurant manager didn't step in and say something.

I know if I was in a restaurant and saw some guy attending to his toiletries at the dinner table, that's one restaurant I would never patronize again.

I'd be thinking, what kind of people do they let in this place.

#20 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-08-25 11:55 PM | Reply

I'd be thinking, what kind of people do they let in this place.

I'd be thinking that if it was just Rudy Giuliani eating.

#21 | Posted by REDIAL at 2021-08-26 12:28 AM | Reply

This isn't as disgusting as the "My Shillow" guy doing a video call in public in his underwear.

#22 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-08-26 01:29 AM | Reply

Trump can't put five words together before you're going, "Is this crackpot senile or just incoherent?" while Riddles is shoving his hand down his pants for the camera and table grooming, and the rubes think Biden is senile? Check closer to home, goobers. Trump and Roodles need help through intervention now, not encouragement from those who revel in freak shows.

#23 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2021-08-26 07:45 AM | Reply

Between the out load farting in court, the black goo grease running down his old man face and now this, can Rudy Colludy get any more disgusting?

#24 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-08-26 10:20 AM | Reply

can Rudy Colludy get any more disgusting?

#24 | POSTED BY NIXON

Rudy Colludy disgusts many just by continuing to exist.

#25 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-08-26 11:13 AM | Reply

Headline should read "Giuliani Disgusts" No further text necessary.

#26 | Posted by El_Buscador at 2021-08-26 05:06 PM | Reply

#17 | POSTED BY JAKESTER

#18 | POSTED BY JAKESTER

Did you post a response to your own post? Not being the 'net police. That's...different.

#27 | Posted by El_Buscador at 2021-08-26 05:22 PM | Reply