Saturday, August 28, 2021

In Crescent City, the mortuary is filled beyond capacity and needs a refrigerated truck to hold bodies. The small hospital is so full that it is lining up helicopters to fly COVID-19 patients out of remote Del Norte County.

Comments

The hoax is out of hand.

#1 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2021-08-28 11:12 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Having spent some years in California, I can safely say the Republicans there are as stupid as Republicans anywhere else.

They are literally lethally stupid.

#2 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-08-28 11:53 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Better Red AND Dead!
--GOP

#3 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-08-29 12:12 AM | Reply

Why fly them out? Clearly nothing to worry about or anything to try and prevent.

#4 | Posted by jpw at 2021-08-29 12:29 AM | Reply

Drumpf vows to fight Darwinism until his last breath.

#5 | Posted by LesWit at 2021-08-29 12:54 AM | Reply

It's gotten so bad with their platform, the GOP has had to resort to cheating by tipping the scales on voting to limit their opponents possible success.

Unless those few are more successful at resorting to stuffing the ballot box, even the new voting laws being put into effect may not help, if they loose the majority of their voters.

Talk about a bad political ideology putting their power grasp at risk...

At this rate, I'm about to say it couldn't happen to better. Want to be an anitvaccer, I'm good with it, as long as you don't take the rest of us with you.

#6 | Posted by BBQ at 2021-08-29 04:06 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"Want to be an anitvaccer, I'm good with it, as long as you don't take the rest of us with you."

I hear you but then DeathSantis wants parents, who are probably antivaxxers themselves, to decide if their kids should wear masks to school as they sit next to my kids. People have the right to be as self-destructive as they wish but they don't have a right to inflict their irresponsibility on me or my kids.

#7 | Posted by danni at 2021-08-29 06:54 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

The more anti-vaxxers = the less anti-vaxxers.

#8 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-08-30 08:44 AM | Reply