Sunday, August 29, 2021

Liberty University has issued campus-wide mitigation measures due to a rapid spike in covid cases after beginning fall classes with no mandatory covid precautions in place. The school saw the number of infected individuals on campus grow from 3 on Aug 15 to 159 on the 25th. The protective measures will be in effect until at least Sep 10.

Comments

Haha, that's hilarious.

Poor Jerry Falwell Jr. must be furious he's not there to serve the Jim Jones Kool-Aid.

#1 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-08-29 12:11 AM | Reply

And yet they'll still resist any measures after the quarantine passes.

And through the next quarantine.

And the one after that...

#2 | Posted by jpw at 2021-08-29 12:15 AM | Reply

Liberty University is the place you go to learn how to be more ignorant.

#3 | Posted by danni at 2021-08-29 08:11 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 5

#3 - Nope Too easy. I'm not going to say it.

#4 | Posted by jakester at 2021-08-29 08:19 AM | Reply

Don't say it Jake, I know graduates from that pretend college. My front door has a higher IQ. I also know a bright young woman attending there right now, well, she was a bright young woman, we'll see how bright she is when those brain washers get done with her. The only thing worse than a degree from Liberty University is two degrees from Liberty University.

#5 | Posted by danni at 2021-08-29 10:04 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

"The only thing worse than a degree from Liberty University is two degrees from Liberty University."

Hahaha!

I remember when it was Liberty College. It's only gotten worse.

Hopefully this us a death blow to them. We don't want Sharia Law in this country. It goes against Freedom.

#6 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-08-29 10:14 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

There's no way I'd hire anyone that presented a degree from Liberty University.
It would not happen.
They'd not even make it through the first pass.

#7 | Posted by YAV at 2021-08-29 10:18 AM | Reply

"I remember when it was Liberty College."

When it changed, the University had to require some basic courses, like Republican Math.

#8 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-08-29 10:25 AM | Reply

#5 - I've never heard of Liberty University.

#9 | Posted by jakester at 2021-08-29 10:29 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Anybody remember Lisa from here? She was liberal and then decided to go to Liberty. She is a right wing loon now.

#10 | Posted by byrdman at 2021-08-29 10:47 AM | Reply

Lisa, haven't thought of her in forever. Definitely hard right though. Never knew her any other way.

#11 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-08-29 10:51 AM | Reply

" She is a right wing loon now."

As I recall, another poster married her ... and quickly divorced her, claiming a lot of misinformation, including hiding that she was deeply in debt.

#12 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-08-29 10:59 AM | Reply | Funny: 3

Was that OzarkAggie?
She was searching for something to hang on to.
When someone presents you an absolute answer (God), there's little reason to continue to ask questions or search.
I guess she's found her answer.

#13 | Posted by YAV at 2021-08-29 11:12 AM | Reply

They just want to meet Jesus sooner according to the MS governor.

#14 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-08-30 08:25 AM | Reply

"#5 - I've never heard of Liberty University."

#15 | Posted by danni at 2021-08-30 09:24 AM | Reply

"That doesn't make you look more intelligent. Ever hear of Jerry Falwell or his son Fallwell Jr.?"

I would submit that the people who follow charlatans like the Fallwells close enough to know their university are the lesser intelligent. I generally distance myself from fairy tales and those who promote them.

#16 | Posted by jakester at 2021-08-30 09:31 AM | Reply

I generally distance myself from fairy tales and those who promote them.

#16 | POSTED BY JAKESTER

According to your posts, this is definitely not accurate.

#17 | Posted by Sycophant at 2021-08-30 11:02 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"According to your posts, this is definitely not accurate."

You are wrong. I have never promoted, endorsed, or spoken in a positive manner of religion or theism. Why did you post such a lie? Have you caught the Jakester obsession disease, too? Not surprising. Considering the constant talk about me, it is quite contagious. Perhaps Pfizer can work on a vaccine.

#18 | Posted by jakester at 2021-08-30 11:05 AM | Reply

#17 - And ye shall be plonked!

#19 | Posted by YAV at 2021-08-30 11:12 AM | Reply

YAV @13

"Was that OzarkAggie?"

I can't remember his name but I remember Lisa quite well. Incidentally, they never got married. I talked to him briefly afterwards and he said she cleaned out his bank account when she left. Then I remember she married some really old wrinkled up dude practically on his death bed and ended up in a big fight with his family when, after he died, she decided to sell the family homestead that had been in the family for years.

With Lisa, it was never about falling in love. It was always about finding somebody who would support her and her two boys in a style to which she would like to become accustomed. I don't think it ever occurred to her to get a job. To Lisa, landing a Sugar Daddy WAS her job.

#20 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-08-31 05:20 AM | Reply

"Liberty University has issued campus-wide, mitigation measures due to a rapid spike in covid cases"

I'm really surprised at this revelation.

As a rabid "Christian organization" who encouraged their law students to lobby that courts allow biblical passages to be entered as evidence, they had so little faith in God to protect them.

I'll pray for them . . . NOT!

I also remember how senior Jerry Falwell ripped off Jim Bakker's "sucker list" of people who sent him money. . . Maybe Jakester will remember Jim and Tammy Faye . . . LOL

#21 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-08-31 05:59 AM | Reply

#22 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-08-31 08:54 AM | Reply

"Maybe will remember Jim and Tammy Faye "

I believe I do. Wasn't she the one who put on her makeup with a putty knife?

#23 | Posted by jakester at 2021-08-31 09:09 AM | Reply

Yeah, sure. . . . LOL

#24 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-08-31 01:58 PM | Reply

"#20 She sounds like a real winner. I vaguely remember her. Someone that only a soon-to-be-disappointed animal could try to love."

#22 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

She flirted with a few of our fellow posters on this site. It was so obvious that we had to post a "cougar warning."

#25 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-08-31 02:10 PM | Reply

Twin - that's some detail!
OzarkAggie and her became bitter on here for a bit after her "visit" so now it all makes sense. Wow. And she was always going on about morals and was very anti-abortion.

Jim and Tammy Faye - that's a blast from the past! I went to Heritage USA right after they ignominious fall. You could pick up their autobiography for 90% off at the bookstore there! BTW, that place was hideous.

#26 | Posted by YAV at 2021-08-31 02:16 PM | Reply

YAV

"OzarkAggie and her became bitter on here for a bit after her "visit" so now it all makes sense. "

It was more than a visit. She actually lived with him for quite a while, playing the role of the perfect Susie Homemaker while she waited for him to pop the question and marry her. That was her big bone of contention . . . he didn't want to get married. That's when she emptied his bank account and split. He told me he was in the process of suing her. That's the last thing I heard from him. "Mike" (that's what Lisa called him) had every right to be angry.

Lisa continued to post and here and told us about the old wrinkled guy she married and the battle over selling the farmhouse after he died.

#27 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-08-31 02:51 PM | Reply

YAV

There's more to the story. "Mike" apparently had an accident while he was working on something at home and a piece of metal flew into his eye. He was blind in that one eye and couldn't work. I don't know if it was permanent or not. When I talked to "Mike" he was still wearing a patch. Anyway, it was soon after that when Lisa took off with all his money.

Anyway, she's still a "user" on this site. So watch out guys. She might go back on the prowl one of these days.

#28 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-08-31 03:04 PM | Reply

I remember "Mike" and her sticking around and some of the back-and-forth before he just bolted. Now I know why. Wow!
D.R. Drama. Crazy!

#29 | Posted by YAV at 2021-08-31 03:09 PM | Reply

#27 | POSTED BY TWINPAC --- Maybe this is the girl Gracie was talking about. She said that when she joined the site I was a flirt and showing my ----- with some (_) emote thing. I told her she remembered wrong but couldnt think of who that might have been. I recall Lisa but not the ---- thing from anyone so I cant be sure. Whatever happened to California Chris, she had moved from cali and then stopped posting I think.

#30 | Posted by justagirl_idaho at 2021-08-31 03:21 PM | Reply

Tammy used to buy designer gowns in Charlotte, wear them on the show and then return them the next day.
My mother and bill blass blocked her from entering their shops

#31 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2021-08-31 03:49 PM | Reply

That is horrible, Chieftutmoses! Good for banning her.

#32 | Posted by YAV at 2021-08-31 03:59 PM | Reply

JUSTAGIRL

California Chris was living in in her mother's home in California when she was posting here. She quit her job there so she could take care of her mother. When her mother died, Chris had to sell the house. Eventually she moved to Chicago and we haven't heard from her since.

I have no idea who Gracie was talking about. I doubt if it was Lisa. She wouldn't show her ----- unless she got paid to. Gracie also said DANNI and I were the same person, so take your cue from that.

#33 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-08-31 04:02 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"Good for banning (Tammy Faye)."

She cried.

It was messy.

#34 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-08-31 04:08 PM | Reply

YAV

Tammy Faye also got into a little trouble when the public, who was sending them money for their "AMUSEMENT PARK", found out that some of the money was used to build an air condition doghouse for her dog.

Jim got in trouble, too, when the public found out he was boinging his secretary. I think that was his Waterloo.

That's when Jerry Falwell, Sr. stepped in during Bakker's darkest days, under the guise of helping his friend, and stole Bakker's "sucker list." I think you all know what a "sucker list' is.

Everybody involved was evangelical scum so it was a wash.

#35 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-08-31 04:18 PM | Reply

I got nothing. I'm just glad I got out of all that nonsense early in life. What a pit of vipers!

#36 | Posted by YAV at 2021-08-31 05:56 PM | Reply