Tuesday, August 31, 2021

An attorney known for his legal representation of controversial right-wing figures, including Kyle Rittenhouse and multiple Trump supporters who stormed the U.S. Capitol, has mysteriously disappeared amid rumors he may be gravely ill with Covid-19, leaving 17 accused Jan. 6 rioters "effectively without legal counsel," according to a Monday court filing.

Comments

Let Covid's will be done, amen.

#1 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-08-31 12:35 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"Poof".

#2 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2021-08-31 12:36 PM | Reply

John Pierce: Crisis Actor.

#3 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-08-31 12:41 PM | Reply

They've probably already ground that patriot into sausage at some DNC-controlled roadside runza stand in Nebraska.

#4 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2021-08-31 01:16 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Hey, the pepperoni don't make itself, pal.

#5 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-08-31 05:51 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

In a few years, I wonder how these families will look back at themselves. How all of us will look back at ourselves....

#6 | Posted by JasonM at 2021-08-31 06:13 PM | Reply

One suggestion: Sadness, great sadness.

#7 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2021-08-31 06:57 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

According to a recent New Yorker article about young Kyle the Killer, Pierce has major financial problems and is in debt by tens of millions. His legal skills appear to be minimal and his marketing technique has little to do with practicing law and a lot to do with flapping his pie hole on talk radio. Those defendants who hired this knob to get them off their charges relating to 1/6 should be shopping for new lawyers right about now. They should also kiss goodbye the retainers they paid to this grifter ...

#8 | Posted by catdog at 2021-09-01 07:43 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Daily Beast has an article (www.thedailybeast.com), in which pieces from the jumble that is this guy's life are laid out. Sounds like there's quite a crowd that wants a chunk of him, with plenty of good cause. He'll be lucky if he ends up at that Nebraska roadside runza stop.

#9 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2021-09-01 08:04 AM | Reply

#4 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2021-08-31 01:16 PM | Reply | Flag

He's already been served as pepperoni on a pizza at the place with no basement that sex traffics children out of the basement.

#10 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-09-01 08:15 AM | Reply

His legal skills appear to be minimal

That goes for a lot of lawyers.

My childhood friend runs a bunch of adult clubs...he listened to one lawyer that said that he could charge the dancers a "floor fee" and that even though he collected the lap dance money, picked what rooms they could use and then paid out the lap dance money after his "floor fee" he would not have to remit sales taxes on the lap dance money. I advised him that this lawyer was wrong and I wanted to see his research on this... his answer was "it's common sense". In comes the state, audits my client, assesses him $35,000 in sales taxes on the dances for one club...the lawyer say he has fought these and won...they go to court...he wants me as an expert witness to put my license on the line that his "common sense" argument was originally my idea... I told him to bugger off. Now my childhood friend won't talk to me because I would not perjure myself and potentially lose my CPA license for this shyster. That was after I warned my friend at the very beginning to not listen to this guy.

#11 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-09-01 08:23 AM | Reply

Nixon, sounds a lot like his slime quotient is high.

Has he always been a DB?

#12 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2021-09-01 04:25 PM | Reply