Thursday, September 02, 2021

According to Boruchowitz, Pate and Dent lured Jaggers to Pate's home where they beat and handcuffed him because they believed that he had harmed Pate's young son. They then threw him in the back of a car and drove him out to a remote area in the desert in Nye County where they tortured him "over multiple hours utilizing numerous different weapons," authorities say.

Comments

Not usually a death penalty proponent but what do you do with people as evil as this? Maybe throw them in a windowless cell with no human contact forever?

#1 | Posted by byrdman at 2021-09-02 08:36 PM | Reply

#1 - there are things worse than the death penalty. Life imprisonment, e.g. Be honest: Would you want to spend the rest of your life being someone's bitch, taking it up the ass, always looking over your back lest you get shanked, eating prison food, give up all culture like musuems and concerts, etc., or would you rather peacefully and painlessly go to sleep forever? I know what my choice would be. Give me the needle.

#2 | Posted by jakester at 2021-09-02 08:39 PM | Reply

AHHH, THAT'S A HOT ONE!

#3 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-09-02 08:41 PM | Reply

I worry for the children who witnessed that. How could they ever hope to be normal mentally?

#4 | Posted by jakester at 2021-09-02 08:44 PM | Reply

I feel like Vegas is a magnet for people with personality problems.

#5 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-02 08:47 PM | Reply

So did Stephen King.

#6 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-09-02 09:16 PM | Reply

They used a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.

Throw the book at them.

#7 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-09-03 11:01 PM | Reply

I don't think I"ve heard of a more heinous crime since the Jasper incident.

#8 | Posted by jakester at 2021-09-03 11:04 PM | Reply