Saturday, September 04, 2021

US President Joe Biden has directed the Justice Department and other agencies to begin a six-month process of declassifying documents related to the FBI's investigations into the September 11, 2001 attacks.

Comments

Good. I hope this finally kills the silly conspiracty theories.

I still want to see the documents to JFK's assassination declassified. It was said they would be declassified after 50 years, but almost 58 years later, they still aren't.

#1 | Posted by jakester at 2021-09-04 12:42 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Hope there's lots of good notes from the neocons in there.

#2 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-04 02:03 PM | Reply

Information regarding the "Dancing Israelis" will still be redacted.

#3 | Posted by pumpkinhead at 2021-09-04 04:17 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Why isn't biden cowering from the saudis like trump did?

#4 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2021-09-04 05:23 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#3 | Posted by pumpkinhead

I remember that...they were jumping up and down yelling some stupid crap like "we're all Israelis now"...

But there are no conspiracies...go back to sleep.

The joy that Americans being killed brought these clowns is sickening.

The Israelis are our allies as much as the Saudis...

GFY everyone still in dream land.

#5 | Posted by billy_boy at 2021-09-04 06:13 PM | Reply

Is my memory incorrect? Am I imagining something that didn't happen?

Anyone?

#6 | Posted by billy_boy at 2021-09-04 06:55 PM | Reply

Cowards.

#7 | Posted by billy_boy at 2021-09-04 07:08 PM | Reply

Silence is consent...

Call me a conspiracy weirdo, and back up your accusations with facts.

My conspiracy theory (gag) has facts to back it up.

Good night, and I hope you all see a glorious morning tomorrow.

I know I will.

#8 | Posted by billy_boy at 2021-09-04 07:25 PM | Reply

Maybe they can explain why they needed to confiscate and hide every video of a plane hitting the pentagon. In 20 years of looking and I could never find more than the still photos...seemed odd considering how many cameras would have been focused on the highest value military target we have.

#9 | Posted by 503jc69 at 2021-09-05 03:25 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

In 20 years of looking and I could never find more than the still photos...

en.wikipedia.org

Wiki has that one. There probably isn't a lot... frame rates on security cameras suck.

#10 | Posted by REDIAL at 2021-09-05 07:24 AM | Reply

#10 - Good link. Starts at 24 seconds in. Arrow keys on my keyboard work. Proceed through the 25 second mark.
I watched that video over and over when it first came out.

9-11 will be 20 years ago in just 7 days. Hard to believe. Those images will forever be burned in my memory.

#11 | Posted by YAV at 2021-09-05 08:04 AM | Reply

"Maybe they can explain why they needed to confiscate and hide every video of a plane hitting the pentagon."

Doubt it.

Have any of the agents who did the confiscating ever spoken out?

This is the only "conspiracy theory" that has any merit, in my opinion. It's beyond belief that this wasn't captured in other videos.

But I have no idea what their motive might be.

(Therefore, there must have been UFOs involved? Sorry I got nuthin'.)

#12 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-05 08:49 AM | Reply

The one about flight 93 being shot down is ... interesting, perhaps

#13 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2021-09-06 12:49 AM | Reply

I would hope Flight 93 was shot down. I can see why they'd hide it, but it would be the right call.

#14 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-06 12:54 AM | Reply

Great! Now we will finally learn how dubya wired up the towers to explode the moment the planes hit.

#15 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2021-09-06 05:55 AM | Reply

#15 | POSTED BY PHESTEROBOYLE

Because the operation was presidential-eyes-only, Dick Cheney personally repelled down the elevator shaft to set the C4 charges.

#16 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2021-09-06 01:37 PM | Reply

I can see why they'd hide it, but it would be the right call.

#14 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

If it happened, it would be extremely interesting to watch the fallout from the revelation of the shoot down event, throughout and within American society.

#17 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2021-09-06 01:39 PM | Reply

#17 It's already playing out. Millions of Americans -- all of them Trumpers -- say Ashli Babbitt shouldn't have been shot down, while doing the same thing Flight 93 was trying to do.

#18 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-06 01:43 PM | Reply