Thursday, September 09, 2021

When he wasn't swearing like the obnoxious geriatric shock jock he is Howard Stern had a pretty insightful moment when he pointed out that the Liberties others are taking by not getting vaccinated are impeding his freedom to have a life.

Comments

I never was a Howard Stern fan, but I've a feeling his audience is the the anti vaxxer types. So maybe he'll get through to them.

#1 | Posted by jakester at 2021-09-09 04:00 PM | Reply

^
Do Sean Hannity now

Do you "feel" his audience is antivax

#2 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2021-09-09 05:26 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

You've clearly never listened to his show. Howard is the hypochondriac of all hypochondriacs in hypochondria. His audience changed substantially after he moved to satellite in 2005 and they have to pay for his show.

I agree with Howard. If I wasn't vaccinated and some elderly or fat person that I came in contact with died of CV19, I'd forever think I had something to do with it. I'm that egocentric.

#3 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2021-09-09 06:22 PM | Reply

I haven't listened to stern since he left radio but I felt jakesterz comment was very enlightening

I also don't listen to hammity and I was hoping the sterz could give me a rundown on his audience type

#4 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2021-09-09 07:05 PM | Reply

Howard is interesting, over and above his abrasive shock jock personna, he is the consummate interviewer, he is not afraid to ask anything, and he gets people to admit on his show to things that they would never admit to anywhere else. He spots an opening left by his guest, and picks at it over and over until the information comes spilling out. I think it's because he's so laid back, he puts his guests at ease, and before they know it, they're blabbing up a storm. He has always been a supreme self-promoter, King of All Media, but there is no doubting his success. That said, I've never been a fan of his show. I haven't listened to live radio, aside from sports, in at least a decade.

#5 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2021-09-09 07:50 PM | Reply

but...does anyone listen to howard stern?

#6 | Posted by visiter at 2021-09-10 02:36 PM | Reply

Well, nobody listens to you, so...

Are you aware he just signed a $500 million deal?

What the Pf have you ever done?

#7 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-09-10 03:42 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

just sayin...no one i know listens to or chat about howard anymore.
me?
i am a veteran, retired volunteer firefighter and everyday i help the poor get medical care. thanks for asking.
lemme know when he wants to help solve systemic indifference in america's poorest places.

#8 | Posted by visiter at 2021-09-10 04:01 PM | Reply