Friday, September 17, 2021

What can I say electronic dance music beats the crap out of recordings of goats being molested or whatever they do for fun in Pakistan.

Comments

You just haven't found the right goats yet.

#1 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-17 01:48 AM | Reply

Unintended side-effect of the space laser program.

#2 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2021-09-17 08:19 AM | Reply

That's like asking what's better, a stick in the eye or a punch in the nads.

#3 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-09-17 10:21 AM | Reply

Electronic music has been a thing since the 70s and it can sound really good... Or terrible.

#4 | Posted by Tor at 2021-09-17 11:43 AM | Reply

I still stream a really good EDM/Trance station I came across in Crete last year. 92.6 for those who are interested.

And in Pakistan's defense...Krewella is a Pakistani.

en.wikipedia.org

The picture though reminded me of the 1994 performance of Nine Inch Nails, after Trent Reznor went and played in the mud.

I'll be out in Vegas for Electric Daisy...but I'll be working. I think we're going to piss off the attendees. Lots and lots of fighters taking off from Nellis AFB. No more than two miles from the race track.

Maybe if I get off I can check out some early morning stuff.

#5 | Posted by madbomber at 2021-09-17 04:12 PM | Reply

So is their racism

#6 | Posted by fresno500 at 2021-09-18 12:24 AM | Reply

So no one's going to object if I conclude that Arkansas is a much better place than Pakistan?

#7 | Posted by Tor at 2021-09-18 07:56 PM | Reply

You know it really depends on what part of Arkansas and what part of Pakistan

#8 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 07:57 PM | Reply

I'm talking about in general.

To be fair I assume there are some great parts of Karachi after all there are some Jews living there.

#9 | Posted by Tor at 2021-09-18 08:57 PM | Reply

Israel, to me, has always come off like Texas. "bigger and better" ... electric cowboy gonzo weirdness ... you fill in the blanks. '

#10 | Posted by ichiro at 2021-09-19 02:30 AM | Reply

There is definitely an arrogance and ego problem in Texas and Israel.

But neither of them have an inbreeding problem like Pakistan.

#11 | Posted by Tor at 2021-09-19 03:56 PM | Reply