Friday, September 17, 2021

A United States military investigation into a deadly Kabul drone strike on a vehicle in August has found it killed 10 civilians and the driver and that the vehicle targeted was likely not a threat associated with ISIS-K, announced Gen. Frank McKenzie, the top general of US Central Command, at the Pentagon on Friday. McKenzie told reporters that the strike -- which he said killed seven children -- was a "mistake" and offered an apology.

Comments

He may have lied about them dying, but he did not target the kids.

#1 | Posted by jakester at 2021-09-17 09:01 PM | Reply

"He may have lied about them dying, but he did not target the kids.
#1 | POSTED BY JAKESTER"

I hope hope he didn't target them intentionally. But, I could see our useless military and intelligence agencies condoning the strike knowing kids were present in a desperate attempt to regain their reputation. But, the lying after the fact is actually the worse part. The lie about confirming secondary explosions, etc. That was their 'proof' to claim the car was on its way to commit another attack. It was a disgusting lie that was too much even the NYT and CNN. But, I wait for the 'liberals' on here to come and defend it...because 'Trump'...

#2 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-17 09:13 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"While McKenzie stressed Friday that future strikes will likely be held to a higher standard"

Hopefully now that we're out there won't be (nearly so many) future strikes.

#3 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-17 09:13 PM | Reply

"But, I could see our useless military and intelligence agencies condoning the strike knowing kids were present in a desperate attempt to regain their reputation."

Reputation... for barbecuing civilians?

#4 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-17 09:19 PM | Reply

Things like this are always a tragedy no matter the conflict

#5 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2021-09-17 09:24 PM | Reply

"tragedy no matter the conflict
#5 | POSTED BY CHIEFTUTMOSES"

'accidentally' droning kids is a tragedy. Lying out it after is a whole different kettle of fish. Will you demand someone is fired over the lying if not the droning?

#6 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-17 09:33 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"'accidentally' droning kids is a tragedy."

Why's accidentally in quotes?

#7 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-17 09:43 PM | Reply

" But, I could see our useless military and intelligence agencies condoning the strike knowing kids were present"

I can see that, too. Those people hide behind children and put their arsenals and headquarters in mosques so they scream how horrible the US is for targeting children and mosques. They have no one to blame but themselves.

But that said, I still don't think Biden targeted children. He probably knew they wrould be collateral damage, however. Collateral damage is unavoidable when the enemy hides behind women and children

#8 | Posted by jakester at 2021-09-17 09:47 PM | Reply

"Why's accidentally in quotes?
#7 | POSTED BY SNOOFY"

Because "droning kids" was not an accident. That was 100% known and intentional. Had an ISIS-K member been in the car, we would not have heard 2 peeps about droning the kids - they deserved it. The story only changes when we update the facts to show the ISIS-K guy was actual an NGO aide worker targeted by "mistake". In this case, I use quotes because because I find it hard to say this was a mistake. They trail these people for hours on end before striking. They 100% knew who was in the vehicle, including the kids.

They droned it anyway. I want a declassification of the message authorizing this strike. It is clear that rushed this decision or outright lied to try to make Biden look less incompetent. I want to know who knew and when. If you are honest, you should be demanding the same.

#9 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-17 10:03 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#10 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-09-17 10:24 PM | Reply

They're sad Biden put an end to it.

#11 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-17 10:27 PM | Reply

#9 | POSTED BY SKEPTICAL

You're saying kids were the intended target?

#12 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-17 10:29 PM | Reply

^
Well, it has been a few weeks since they were posting that we failed because we didn't kill enough kids, (madbomber in particular and a few other know it all's)
Skepticals probably just forgot

#13 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2021-09-17 10:36 PM | Reply

"we failed because we didn't kill enough kids"

Apparently our final military action was what we should have started with 20 years ago.

Oh well, better late than never.

America's back, baby!

#14 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-17 10:41 PM | Reply

"You're saying kids were the intended target?
#12 | POSTED BY SNOOFY"

They were acceptable collateral damage and I would bet dollars to donuts the guy that pulled the trigger for the drone reported the fact that there were kids in the car to his superiors prior to doing so. Of course, this gives the benefit of the doubt to our intelligence services not being 100% incompetent - but given we know these targets are surveilled for hours before launching with modern cameras, thermal imaging, etc - it is impossible to claim that they didn't know kids were present.

So, I think there should be a demand to know how far up the chain this authorization went - what level of confidence was given to the target, etc. My suspicion is that this was 100% rushed to change the news cycle to "fighting ISIS-K" rather than incompetent evacuation kills US service members and strand hundreds, if not thousand of Americans and allies in Afghanistan. Did Biden know and authorize? I would think it is a definite possibility. Did they lie to him or was he complicit in their murder? When did the intelligence services know they had the wrong target? Whose decision was it to lie about secondary explosions?

This is basic accountability and EVERYONE should be demanding it.

#15 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-17 10:50 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"Christ we have been bombing, droning, maiming, shooting, killing kids for 20 years, why is everyone suddenly all verklempt over these few?
#10 | POSTED BY TRUTHHURTS"

Trumpers wanted the wars to end and our troops home. Dems and RINOs want endless wars. That is why Danforth was whining just the other day about the Trump pulling troops from Syria and you douches trying to blame Biden's Afghan debacle on Trump agreeing to pull the troops. You are 100% for endless war, you are just too stupid to know that is what you have been advocating.

#16 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-17 10:53 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"They were acceptable collateral damage"

That's not what I asked.

I asked if the kids were the intended target.

#17 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-17 10:54 PM | Reply

"I asked if the kids were the intended target.
#17 | POSTED BY SNOOFY"

We don't know. Maybe they were thought to be future ISIS-K so they killed them now. Sorta like how the liberals put abortion clinics in poor black areas to fight future crime.

#18 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-17 11:47 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"We don't know."

I asked,
Do you

think

the kids were the intended target.

#19 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-17 11:49 PM | Reply

"Sorta like how the liberals put abortion clinics in poor black areas to fight future crime."

Oh, great.

We got the racist sock puppet.

#20 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-09-17 11:53 PM | Reply

"They were acceptable collateral damage and I would bet dollars to donuts the guy that pulled the trigger for the drone reported the fact that there were kids in the car to his superiors prior to doing so."

Were the kids in the car?:

Seven kids, who ran out excitedly into the courtyard to meet their dad / uncle when he got home from work.

twitter.com

#21 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2021-09-17 11:54 PM | Reply

Also at the above link:

The drone strike set off a large secondary explosion that officials originally said was evidence the car was indeed carrying explosives. But investigation determined the secondary explosion most likely set off by a propane tank located in the driveway. - @CBSDavidMartin

Zemari Ahmadi worked for an NGO in Kabul getting food to hungry Afghans. On Aug. 29 US military killed him in a drone strike; the big objects he put in his car trunk that day were containers of water for his family - not explosives, as US intel thought

#22 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2021-09-17 11:56 PM | Reply

"I asked,
Do you
think
the kids were the intended target.
#19 | POSTED BY SNOOFY"

I answered, I don't know. But, I am near 100% certain that they knew there were kids and targeted it anyway.

At the end of the day, I want to know 1.) how high up the order went to kill them and 2.) who authorized lying to the press about secondary explosions to cover it up.

Again, it is basic accountability that EVERYONE should be demanding.

#23 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 12:01 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

"#22 | POSTED BY GAL_TUESDAY "

So, how high up did the order go to fire? What level of confidence did the intelligence agencies give the intel? Seems kinda hard to believe that they screwed up this bad if they followed any kind of proper protocols. Seems they were rushing to change the news cycle.

#24 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 12:04 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

What a coincidence.

I'm 100% certain you're 100% full of schittt.

#25 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-09-18 12:05 AM | Reply

McKenzie seems to be saying the buck stops with him, but I'm sure upcoming Congressional hearings will dig deeper into how/why this happened:

"I offer my profound condolences to the family and friends of those who were killed," Gen. McKenzie,
@CENTCOM commander says in Pentagon briefing. "I offer my sincere apology," he adds, then says later: "I am fully responsible."

#26 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2021-09-18 12:06 AM | Reply

"Seems they were rushing to change the news cycle."

Or to stop somebody they thought had a trunkful of explosives. Like I said, upcoming Congressional hearings will get to the truth, if the media doesn't ferret it out sooner.

#27 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2021-09-18 12:08 AM | Reply

"At the end of the day, I want to know"

At this point, what difference does it make?

We've killed countless children in Afghanistan. If they've male and over 12 we classify them as "suspected combatants."

All this just goes to show Trump and Biden made the right call to get us out of there.

#28 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 12:09 AM | Reply

Can't make an omelet without cracking a few eggs.

#29 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 12:10 AM | Reply

"We've killed countless children in Afghanistan."

And not just children. Wait for it (around 19 seconds):

twitter.com

#30 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2021-09-18 12:15 AM | Reply

""But, I am near 100% certain that they knew there were kids and targeted it anyway."
I'm 100% certain you're 100% full of schittt.
#25 | POSTED BY DANFORTH"

You honestly want to state that you don't think they knew kids would be collateral damage? You really want to carry that water for your religion of Big Government and all the f'ed up actions of 3 letter agencies that it entails?

#31 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 12:19 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

"If they've male and over 12 we classify them as "suspected combatants."
#28 | POSTED BY SNOOFY "

Exactly my point on why Snoofy wants more abortion clinics in poor black neighborhoods.

#32 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 12:20 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

How's black abortions tie in, especially if you're not sure the kids were targeted?
???

#33 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 12:24 AM | Reply

"especially if you're not sure the kids were targeted?
???

#33 | POSTED BY SNOOFY "

Why do you support abortion clinics in poor black neighbors when you are not sure the kids will grow up to be criminals?

#34 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 12:42 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

I don't support abortion for the reason you stated, so the question doesn't really make sense.

#35 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 12:51 AM | Reply

"You honestly want to state that you don't think they knew kids would be collateral damage?"

First, you're moving the goalposts from "targeted" to "collateral damage".

Second, what I honestly want to state is exactly what I wrote: your statement " I am near 100% certain that they knew there were kids and targeted it anyway" is 100% full of horse manure.

#36 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-09-18 12:56 AM | Reply

"You really want to carry that water for your religion of Big Government...?"

Can you taste the stupid when you post something that dumb?

#37 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-09-18 12:58 AM | Reply

"First, you're moving the goalposts from "targeted" to "collateral damage".
#36 | POSTED BY DANFORTH "

I didn't switch my stance at all. I said the vehicle was targeted and they knew kids were there and would likely become collateral damage. Because you are forced to carry water for a geriatric moron, you are tying to defend the actions by changing the focus from your moronic leader to me by mis-stating my position. Sorry douche, doesn't work that way. My argument is as it was from my first post - they knew kids were there and targeted it anyway. Go on and take the actual counter-position and state that they didn't know kids would be there. I want you on record so when the transcripts come out I can rub your nose in it.

#38 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 01:03 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Maybe things like this drone attack will remind us to stop the next republican ocupation of foriegn lands...nothing but troubles come from it.

Atleast Biden changed his story, Trump would have doubled down and claimed those kids were crisis actors.

#39 | Posted by 503jc69 at 2021-09-18 01:08 AM | Reply

"I said the vehicle was targeted "

You said you didn't know if the kids were targeted, suggesting they might have been.

"I want you on record so when the transcripts come out I can rub your nose in it."

What a laugh! You won't be able to rub anyone's nose in anything, since you'll be long gone and back under four different names by then.

#40 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-09-18 01:11 AM | Reply

Millions of innocent Middle Easterners have been killed by lies over the past 20 years.

Thoughts and prayers.

#41 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-09-18 01:13 AM | Reply

"Maybe things like this drone attack will remind us to stop the next republican ocupation of foriegn lands...
#39 | POSTED BY 503JC69"

Right on cue, moronic liberals blaming republicans for something Joe Biden did. Remind me again, did Biden support the invasion of Afghanistan? You people are pathetic.

#42 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 01:41 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Who was commander in chief when the stupid idea to occupy Afghanastan came up? I know I didn't vote for that guy, did you?

#43 | Posted by 503jc69 at 2021-09-18 02:37 AM | Reply

"I know I didn't vote for that guy, did you?"

No, I didn't. Bush is a war criminal and should be charged as such.

"Biden is just the clean up crew and I will continue to remind you of that ugly fact.
#43 | POSTED BY 503JC69"

He didn't clean up anything. He just accidentally dumped out his diaper in public and then went and killed some kids so people would stop talking about it. It is sick that you are defending that now.

#44 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 03:30 AM | Reply

It's funny how the new sock puppet has no problem with Orange Adolf droning 600,000+ Americans with his virus.

#45 | Posted by a_monson at 2021-09-18 04:45 AM | Reply

And you all believed it.

Feel stupid yet? You should.

---- you you piece of ----.

After four years of sycophantic kool aid guzzling the Trumpers are not hyper "skeptical" and looking to rail on anything.

The epitome of brainless scum. Supposed patriots now fulfilling, yet again, an accusation they frequently leveled against their opponents-cheering for the US to fail because they think they'll benefit.

I hope you die in a fire.

#46 | Posted by jpw at 2021-09-18 09:31 AM | Reply

Remember this next time you chirp "support the troops."

And no, trying to parse it with "I support the troops, not the generals" is a cop out.

Pile of ----.

#47 | Posted by jpw at 2021-09-18 09:32 AM | Reply

" I hope you die in a fire."

Congratulations on letting an anonymous internet troll turn you into the hateful and vile person they want you to be.

#48 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-09-18 12:57 PM | Reply

#48 | POSTED BY SENTINEL

Congratulations on being a meaningless ---- who only contributes whining posts and deflections for nazis and white supremacists.

#49 | Posted by jpw at 2021-09-18 04:17 PM | Reply

I did this for a while.

The US would be best off letting the Taliban deal with the ISIS-K problem.

Unless your concern is that the fighters of the Islamic State be treated with humanity and dignity.

If that's the case...the Taliban (or any Afghan) is not going to treat them with humanity and dignity.

They're going to kill them. All of them. Maybe even torture them.

#50 | Posted by madbomber at 2021-09-18 04:47 PM | Reply

As I've stated before, this administration is the gang that couldn't shoot straight. Of course we know why the drone strike really happened - the administration wanted to look tough after the Kabul fiasco and 'hey, let's strike someone to prove we're tough'.

Not the first time a dem administration tried to look tough and failed: "On 20 August 1998, the factory was destroyed in cruise missile strikes launched by the United States military allegedly in retaliation for the truck bomb attacks on its embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya, on 7 August."
en.wikipedia.org

Here you go....."Those who forget their [dem administration] history are condemned to repeat it."

#51 | Posted by MSgt at 2021-09-18 07:15 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"But I would encourage you to go on record in protecting the Islamic State if that's something you feel drawn to do.
#50 | POSTED BY MADBOMBER"

I don't think anyone has a warm fuzzy feeling for ISIS. The problem is that they droned an aid worker and his family and then lied about it. We don't really know if this ISIS-K even exists and the days of 'trust us' for the incompetent 3-letter agencies are way in the past for thinking people.

#52 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 07:30 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#52 | POSTED BY SKEPTICAL

Whatever you say, gatekeeper.

#53 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2021-09-18 07:33 PM | Reply

"Whatever you say, gatekeeper.
#53 | POSTED BY RSTYBEACH11 "

I know you are offended because I am speaking blasphemy against your Big Government religion. But, try to think back a few years before your baptism about how you used to feel about the 3-letter agencies, forever wars in the Middle East, and droning kids.

#54 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 07:55 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Imagine still being mad after all these years that Al Gore invented the Internet.

#55 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 07:58 PM | Reply

Trump Slams Biden Over Afghan Civilian Deaths by Airstrike"Which Jumped 330% Under His Watch
www.newsweek.com

Trump supporters voted for more of this^

Why are they conveniently ignoring that fact?

#56 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2021-09-18 08:08 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Seems the revelation the government lies really fkkked you.

You know the reason we went to war in the Middle East in the first place was based on a lie.

Afghanistan was to get back at Al Qaeda for 9/11?

Iraq was to prevent Al Qaeda and Saddam from building weapons of mass destruction?

Libya???

Syria was to help moderates?

Drone strikes in Yemen and Oman?

20 years of murdering people.

Not a peep from anyone really.

At this point.

What difference do a few more dead Middle Easterners make?

You should do something more productive with your faux rage, like complain about "open boarders."

#57 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-09-18 08:08 PM | Reply

Why are they conveniently ignoring that fact?

Trumper have no use for facts.

Fact usually prove them wrong.

They prefer "alternative facts."

Known more commonly as lies.

#58 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-09-18 08:11 PM | Reply

"Seems the revelation the government lies really fkkked you.
#57 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK"

No surprise to me. That is why I want the government and MIC brought back under control. Actual liberals would want that too. Unfortunately, we have today's "liberals" seemingly have take the Men In Black pen treatment to erase their brains about what they new and what they thought before their conversion to Big Government religion and 100% acceptance of all that entails. The corrupt/incompetent intelligence agencies, the MIC, open borders.

Oh yeah, there are 10,000 'migrants' looking to get into the US right now, mostly Haitian. I know the public schools likely failed you so I will bring it to your attention that you can't walk to the US/Mexico border from Haiti.

#59 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 08:18 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"Why are they conveniently ignoring that fact?
#58 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK "

Did you ever consider for a second that a normal, logical response would be: "wow, that is horrible. We need to find out why this happened so we can stop this from happening again" rather than your instinctive "But Trump..."

Seriously, you need to re-evaluate your life.

#60 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 08:21 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"Unfortunately, we have today's "liberals" seemingly have take the Men In Black pen treatment to erase their brains about what they new and what they thought before their conversion to Big Government religion and 100% acceptance of all that entails."

Again, you're describing Republicans.

W. oversaw the largest expansion of Federal government since LBJ and for many months the only reason job growth was positive was because of Federal hiring.

#61 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 08:24 PM | Reply

One wonders where you were the past 20 years
Of course sock puppet says what?

#62 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-09-18 08:26 PM | Reply

"We need to find out why this happened so we can stop this from happening again"

We are out of Afghanistan so why would it happen again?

We didn't learn after 20 years You seem to think if we just keep killing kids someday we will finally figure it out.

Trump figured out the solution is to leave.

#63 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 08:27 PM | Reply

"Republicans didn't complain about Trump's border wall and border camp boondoggles either. In fact, they cheered for both. Billions wasted, for nothing.

#61 | POSTED BY SNOOFY"

Trumpers did not support W Bush. Trump took the party from the Bush clan and de-linked the GOP from the 'both parties are the same' metric that existed since the 1990's.

As for Trump 'boondoggles' on the border, we are seeing what happens when we don't have a border or policies that discourage illegal immigration. We will have 2M illegals enter the US this year. This will continue to bankrupt the country and destroy the public school system. The people most hurt by it are the most loyal of Democrat voters so they get what they voted for at this point. BTW, what is Kamala's border plan after Joe Biden gave her authority there?

#64 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 08:28 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"One wonders where you were the past 20 years
Of course sock puppet says what?
#62 | POSTED BY TRUTHHURTS "

You should have just written "but Trump...."

#65 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 08:30 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"Oh yeah, there are 10,000 'migrants' looking to get into the US right now, mostly Haitian."

Is that because Trump Made America Great Again?

#66 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 08:31 PM | Reply

#59 | POSTED BY SKEPTICAL

Which has less to do with US immigration policy and alot more to do with something that happened this summer.

I'll let you figure it out.

#67 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-09-18 08:31 PM | Reply

"Trumpers did not support W Bush."

Sure they did. Especially the Republicans. I mean, obviously not all of them, like GoNoles. But he would have certainly gone Republican, had he been old enough to vote.

They sure as he'll didn't vote for Trump in 2000! Even though Trump ran in 2000.

#68 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 08:34 PM | Reply

"One wonders where you were the past 20 years
Of course sock puppet says what?
#62 | POSTED BY TRUTHHURTS "
You should have just written "but Trump...."

#65 | POSTED BY SKEPTICAL

No, you sorry festering ass pustule, I am wondering where you were the past 20 years decrying US aggression. I certainly didn't see you at the anti-war rallies. And I strongly suspect the sock puppet is hiding a pro "war on terror" history around here

#69 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-09-18 08:34 PM | Reply

"As for Trump 'boondoggles' on the border, we are seeing what happens when we don't have a border or policies that discourage illegal immigration."

What Trump policies did Biden reverse course on?

#70 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 08:35 PM | Reply

"We will have 2M illegals enter the US this year."

How many will come for jobs?

Why not blame the people who hire them?

#71 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 08:37 PM | Reply

"Is that because Trump Made America Great Again?
#66 | POSTED BY SNOOFY "

To be honest, I would trade those migrants on a 1:1 basis for renouncing the citizenship of your useless Dems that hate the country.

#72 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 08:37 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"Trumpers did not support W Bush."

Though many rightwingers don't espouse evolution, ------- was the natural result of the line from Reagan to Shrub fertilized by fox news

You won't find any sympathy here now that the scum has evolved to the likes of OANN, Q, ------- and the like. Any semi-intelligent simian could have seen that coming

#73 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-09-18 08:38 PM | Reply

"Dems that hate the country."

The people that hate the country are the ones who stormed The Capitol on Jan 6 and the Congressmen and women who voted against certifying the election. All Republicans.

#74 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 08:39 PM | Reply

#72 | POSTED BY SKEPTICAL

What American principal has any republican defended in the past 5 years?

#75 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-09-18 08:39 PM | Reply

"No, you sorry festering ass pustule, I am wondering where you were the past 20 years decrying US aggression.
#69 | POSTED BY TRUTHHURTS"

Why do you speculate on my position 20 years ago when you are carrying water for that now? And, as I pointed out prior to my headline being edited, my outrage is more over the lying and the rationale behind the murder. I suspect this was 100% rushed to change the media narrative away from the evacuation debacle.

But, I am still waiting for your first comment condemning the murder and lying....you want to take some time and condemn it now?

#76 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 08:41 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Did you ever consider for a second that a normal, logical response would be: "wow, that is horrible."

Yea. That was my response to school shootings too.

But then it just kept happening. Every day. After a period of time. It just becomes normal.

Difference is. If we can get out of Afghanistan. We can be done with shht like this.

(For now.)

#77 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-09-18 08:41 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The only things the republicans achieved in 4 years of ------- were tax cuts for the rich and stacking the courts with unqualified religious whackjobs.

#78 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-09-18 08:41 PM | Reply

"Why not blame the people who hire them?
#71 | POSTED BY SNOOFY "

How do they verify that? With an ID?

#79 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 08:42 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"The problem is that they droned an aid worker and his family and then lied about it."

Wait until he finds out about the Gulf of Tonkin incident

An entire war was fought based on a fabricated attack that never happened.

Some people here even fought in it.

And at least one is so stupid and so Republican he doesn't mind that the government lied to him, sent him off to war, and permanently disabled him. His name is MSgt.

#80 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 08:44 PM | Reply

#76 | POSTED BY SKEPTICAL AT 2021-09-18 08:41 PM |

What is it about these deaths that suddenly changed your mind to the violence sock puppet?

Oh and as a sock puppet you are a ----------- coward.

#81 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-09-18 08:44 PM | Reply

"How do they verify that? With an ID?"

Ask "Jakester" he used to hire them in the Home Depot parking lot.

#82 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 08:45 PM | Reply

"#80 | POSTED BY SNOOFY"

#83 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 08:45 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Now now now snoofy, we don't have to go all the way back to the early 1960s for the blatant lies. We can go back to January 2003 to Shrub's SotU and Powell's address to the UN.

I am sure that the cowardly sock puppet was all verklempt about those lies.

#84 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-09-18 08:46 PM | Reply

"Still waiting on you to condemn the murder and lying too....I feel I will be waiting for a long time."

Not convinced there was any lying, just bad intel and poorly thought out conclusions.

Feels like you're the one lying, actually.

#85 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 08:47 PM | Reply

Are they all planning to vote for Republican politicians?

These "illegals" (xenophobic term used to describe human beings Racists feel are lesser than them) work harder than most conservatives do and get paid less to do it. Which is why Republicans love to employ them.

#86 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-09-18 08:47 PM | Reply

"Your lack of a history of abhorrence to this type of violence smacks of insincerity.
#81 | POSTED BY TRUTHHURTS "

You have not idea about my history. However, we 100% certainly know your position now. You refuse to condemn the murder and lying now. You are no better than a braindead 2x W Bush voter. Own that.

#87 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 08:47 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#83 | POSTED BY SKEPTICAL

I'm still waiting for you to admit who you are/were here on the DR

#88 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-09-18 08:47 PM | Reply

"You have not idea about my history."

And whose fault is that?

#89 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 08:48 PM | Reply

"These "illegals" (xenophobic term
#86 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK "

No, a factually correct identifier. They have no legal right to be here, hence illegal.

#90 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 08:48 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#87 | POSTED BY SKEPTICAL

Gutless coward won't admit who he is.

Truth Hurts Donut!

BTW if you know my posting history you know my position on these deaths.

Who here on this thread was against invading Afghanistan back in 2001? I know the answer

Truthhurts

Truth Hurts Donut!!

#91 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-09-18 08:50 PM | Reply

"I'm still waiting for you to admit who you are/were here on the DR
#88 | POSTED BY TRUTHHURTS"

What does that have to do with your inability to condemn the murder and Lying? You are no better than a 2x W Bush voter.

#92 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 08:50 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

The correct term is "unauthorized." Since the authorization takes the form of a piece if paper, another correct term is "undocumented."

#93 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 08:51 PM | Reply

What does that have to do with your inability to condemn the murder and Lying?

It has to do with who YOU are. I haven't had the need to hide my identity because I am usually right and moral. And when I am wrong, I quickly admit my mistake and move on.

You chose another path.

Coward

#94 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-09-18 08:52 PM | Reply

Why did Very Stable Genius Trump leave it to Sleepy Joe to drone even more kids?

We could have been out four years ago, but instead Trump kept droning kids and lying about it.

Biden's fault!

#95 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 08:55 PM | Reply

"Illegal suggests mere existence in America is a crime. It is not. It is a civil infraction.=
#93 | POSTED BY SNOOFY"

Crossing the border illegally is....shocker....illegal. Overstaying a visa is....shocking....illegal.

#96 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 08:56 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"What does that have to do with your inability to condemn the murder and Lying?
It has to do with who YOU are.
#94 | POSTED BY TRUTHHURTS "

So whether you can condemn the murder of an aid worker and kids depends on me? I think I can just end this now. No point arguing with 2x W Bush voters.

#97 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 08:57 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"Crossing the border illegally is"

That's like calling you a speeder, because of that one speeding ticket you got years ago.

It's infantile.

#98 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 08:59 PM | Reply

Why should we listen to what an illegal driver and an illegal pedestrian with a history of Jay-Walking has to say?

You think illegal citizens are better than illegal immigrants?

Stats tell a different story.

#99 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 09:02 PM | Reply

"That's like calling you a speeder, because of that one speeding ticket you got years ago
#98 | POSTED BY SNOOFY "

Such a childlike thought process for you. I truly hope you are a millennial as no one over 30 should have thought processes like this.

'Build a thousand bridges.....' ----------.

#100 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 09:02 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"How about calling Chauvin a murderer? He only did it that one time for 9 minutes. Why should he be known as a murderer now?"

So what do you call him?

#101 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 09:04 PM | Reply

"I truly hope you are a millennial as no one over 30 should have thought processes like this."

You don't even know how old millennials are!

Are all illegal citizens as clueless as you?

#102 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 09:05 PM | Reply

Apparently crossing the border without authorization is as grave a crime as murder.

#103 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 09:07 PM | Reply

They have no legal right to be here, hence illegal.
#90 | POSTED BY SKEPTICAL

Wrong!

Hahahaha.

So sad how you want to have moral superiority over Democrats.

Then turn around and accuse immigrants of illegal.

You strike me as Athena type who would agree some people should only be considered 3/5s a person.

#104 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-09-18 09:08 PM | Reply

"So what do you call him?
#101 | POSTED BY SNOOFY "

#105 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 09:11 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#106 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-18 09:36 PM | Reply

"So it's true, you think crossing the border without authorization is as serious an event as murder.
#106 | POSTED BY SNOOFY"

Way to put your inability to follow basic logic on display for all to see with that reach.

I said crossing the border illegal is ILLEGAL. I think you need to understand the bridge building example ----------.

#107 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 10:31 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Chauvin murdered Floyd. Chauvin was convicted of murder. Murder is a criminal offense.
What happens after that is up to the country.

Calling someone "illegal" is not only juvenile, stupid, xenophobic, it's also just wrong. As is lumping everyone in to one big bucket so you can conveniently use them all as scapegoats and targets of your bigotry and victimhood.

#108 | Posted by YAV at 2021-09-18 11:02 PM | Reply

"Dems that hate the country."

The battle cry of the brainwashed!

#109 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-09-18 11:05 PM | Reply

"Seeking asylum is a human right. Entering another country and requesting asylum is protected. Just like entering an Embassy.
#108 | POSTED BY YAV"

And what about the 20M+ currently living in the US without ever filing an asylum claim? Are they illegal? Would any other country (including Mexico) allow this to happen?

You are embarrassing yourself.

Pretending that they are all asylum seekers and not economic migrants is dishonest to its core.

But, no need to discuss that here. This posting is on Biden murdering an NGO aid worker and 7 kids and then lying about it, so, let's stay on topic. Have you condemned that yet?

#110 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 11:17 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"This is the RINO "business at any cost" teaming up with the Democrat "power at any cost" to destroy the country."

The EXACT excuse Ira Schittsburg always gave.

Why are you still carrying water for illegal hirers?

#111 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-09-18 11:23 PM | Reply

"#111 | POSTED BY DANFORTH"

Go hijack some other posting if you want to discuss illegals. This posting is about Joe Biden murdering an aid worker and 7 kids.

Now, do you want to condemn that or remain silent on the topic to excuse this action?

#112 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 11:31 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"Go hijack some other posting if you want to discuss illegals."

Awww, hate having your nose rubbed in the truth, eh?

Why do you continue to carry water for the willing hirers of the illegals?

#113 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-09-18 11:36 PM | Reply

"#113 | POSTED BY DANFORTH"

Again, go hijack some other thread.

By your continued silence, I am going to mark you down as supporting Biden's murdering of the aid worker and 7 kids. You are no different from a 2x W Bush votes. Own it.

#114 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 11:37 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Why do you continue to carry water for the willing hirers of the illegals?

Funny how no one ever wants to touch that one.

#115 | Posted by REDIAL at 2021-09-18 11:41 PM | Reply

"By your continued silence, I am going to mark you down as supporting..."

Kewl new barometer!!! By your continued silence, I am going to mark you down as a raging hypocrite when it comes to holding Republicans responsible.

#116 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-09-18 11:50 PM | Reply

"By your continued silence, I am going to mark you down as a raging hypocrite when it comes to holding Republicans responsible.
#116 | POSTED BY DANFORTH "

Post a thread about Republicans droning kids and and aid worker and then lying about it and I will go condemn it. You obviously cannot claim to be willing/able to do the same because you have chosen to repeatedly avoid condemning this murder. So, own who you are and what you have become.

#117 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-18 11:55 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"I call him a murderer because that is what he is. I call illegals, illegals because that is what they are. Only you seem to have an issue with this concept."

People do more than one thing in life.

But "Illegals" doesn't even tell us what illegal thing they did. Unlike "murderer."

What do you call yourself?

What do you call Trump, what do you call Biden? Are they both "President," "Murderer," or what?

#118 | Posted by Snoofy at 2021-09-19 12:18 AM | Reply

"#118 | POSTED BY SNOOFY"

Hijack a different post. This one is about condemning Joe Biden's murder of an aid worker and 7 kids. Stick to the topic.

#119 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-19 12:20 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

"This one is about condemning Joe Biden's murder of an aid worker and 7 kids."

Earlier you said you weren't sure if the kids were targeted.

For this to be murder, it would mean the kids were targeted.

So, just to button this up: You're telling us that Joe Biden personally and deliberately targeted these kids?

#120 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-19 12:24 AM | Reply

"own who you are and what you have become."

The folks who have never owned who they are, and what they've become, always barf this.

What's new, Schittsburg?

#121 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-09-19 12:51 AM | Reply

He's 100% certain that he doesn't know.

#122 | Posted by REDIAL at 2021-09-19 12:52 AM | Reply

"Hijack a different post."

Translation: I got nuttin'.

#123 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-09-19 12:53 AM | Reply

Horrible, but kids die for all sorts of reasons around the globe.

#124 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2021-09-19 01:21 AM | Reply

"#124 | POSTED BY GONOLES92 "

True, but these kids and their aid worker father were killed because Biden wanted to change the news narrative away from his incompetence at the Kabul airport.

But, as I noted many times, the liberal water carriers will not condemn it. Remember that the next time they cry about kids and covid, etc. The fact as demonstrated clearly here is that they only 'care' if it helps them politically. They are sick individuals.

#125 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-19 01:50 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Ummm, okay.

Maybe put the crystal ball down for the night, Miss Chloe.

#126 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2021-09-19 02:06 AM | Reply

"#126 | POSTED BY RSTYBEACH11"

Crystal ball would be for the future, we are talking about the past. Release the transcripts and we will see the true story. I suspect a low confidence target was approved because the geriatric moron needed to change the story. That is why they lied about it after.

#127 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-19 02:17 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

#127 | POSTED BY SKEPTICAL

You clearly don't know how the crystal ball works.

Duly noted.

#128 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2021-09-19 02:24 AM | Reply

"#128 | POSTED BY RSTYBEACH11"

I still have not seen you condemn the attack....so, I can add you to the list of liberal equivalents to 2x W Bush voters. Own it.

#129 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-19 02:33 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

I never saw a Trumper, or you, Ira, condemn Trump's genocide of the Kurds.
Now you have a new standard you want to hold others to?

I've already said this was a travesty and horrible.
Same thing I said about all the weddings being bombed for years.

Your outrage is a lie, as if your new name.

#130 | Posted by YAV at 2021-09-19 07:25 AM | Reply

I would give more of a d@mn if the Afghans gave more a d@mn about fighting the Taliban.

#131 | Posted by Tor at 2021-09-19 07:28 PM | Reply

"#131 | POSTED BY TOR"

Afhgans = Taliban. They WANT the Taliban because their values and beliefs are more in line with their beliefs as a country than those of the US.

As for you not caring - that is just plain lazy. Our government killed a bunch of kids to change a news narrative and then lied about it. They should be charged with a crime.

#132 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-19 07:43 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

If you want lazy take a look at how quickly the Afghan Army evaporated or how stealing it will show property from Americans is normal in China.

#133 | Posted by Tor at 2021-09-19 07:56 PM | Reply

"#133 | POSTED BY TOR"

The collapse of the ANA was entirely predictable. The US should not have left any equipment or weapons behind. They should have destroyed anything too big or costly to move back to the US. That said, both parties supported the continued lying about 'progress' - the GOP for the MIC giveaways and the Dems for the funding of the NGO teaching gender studies at Kabul University. None of that money had any business being spent when we have our current problems at home. As much as I see US public education as a failed experiment, I would have gladly voted for all Afghan spending to have been diverted to Detroit Public Schools. I would rather see the corrupt Dems ruining the DPS driving new Mercedes than up armored mraps beings sold off to terrorist states.

#134 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-19 08:04 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

You're changing the subject.

#135 | Posted by Tor at 2021-09-19 08:09 PM | Reply

He's not tethered to reality.

#136 | Posted by REDIAL at 2021-09-19 08:11 PM | Reply

"#135 | POSTED BY TOR "

The subject, prior to someone changing my headline, was Joe Biden killing a bunch of kids to change the narrative about his airport debacle and then lying about it. If you want to post on topic, please do so.

#137 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-09-19 08:20 PM | Reply

Still won't answer, will you? Did you cry out against Trump, Skeptical?
Under what name?