Sunday, September 19, 2021

Most insurers have reinstated co-pays and deductibles for covid patients, in many cases even before vaccines became widely available.

Comments

Best Health Care System In The World!

#1 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-19 09:39 PM | Reply

Gosh it sounds like people will have to be responsible and get vaccinated.

#2 | Posted by Tor at 2021-09-19 09:59 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

This winter is gonna be a real ---- show.

Gonna stock up on more ammo over the winter.

#3 | Posted by jpw at 2021-09-19 10:07 PM | Reply

Some people choose to be bankrupt or dead. Freedum.

#4 | Posted by bored at 2021-09-19 10:09 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I do think that those of us who voluntarily got vaccinated twice should not be bankrupted if we get COVID anyway but those who just rufuse vaccinations....F them all. I simply don't care, they risk the health of all Americans just to diskplay their allegiance to Donnie Death. There can be no room in America for such imbeciles.

#5 | Posted by danni at 2021-09-19 11:11 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

In Okiehomie and other Red states the governors all go on about 'personal responsibility'. I assure all readers this does not extend to paying anyone's bills, especially after they find out how much more a pound of cure costs, having ignored the ounce of prevention. The garnishment of wages is one way to keep people working--they cannot afford to die...

#6 | Posted by catdog at 2021-09-20 09:28 AM | Reply

Damn it!

I haven't had it that I know of. But I knew I should have died from it last year, while my estate wouldn't incur any out-of-pocket expenses.

#7 | Posted by Whatsleft at 2021-09-20 01:52 PM | Reply

Screw the Public Health, gotta make that money.

#8 | Posted by fresno500 at 2021-09-20 05:17 PM | Reply

The days of full "media" covid coverage are over. At least here in Louisiana. Jon Bel has stopped including select topics like Breakthrough cases at all in his daily UCG briefs since the number of fully vaccinated "butts in the bed" keep rising. Today that number is 14%. A month ago it was at an all time high of 8%. And even during the lull, the trend line of fully vaccinated hospitalizations have continued to rise since the very first round of vaccinations. But he's working on an ambassadorship. So I guess narrative is more important than reality.

#9 | Posted by bogey1355 at 2021-09-20 05:49 PM | Reply

We are normalizing covid deaths like we normalized deaths from homelessness, hunger and mass shootings.

#10 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-09-21 11:43 AM | Reply