Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Mayor London Breed was doing damage control Friday after being caught on video dancing without a mask during a night out at a San Francisco club.

Comments

nypost.com

Not good optics.

#1 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-09-21 01:26 PM | Reply

Hypocrite.

I wonder how her federal corruption investigation is going.

#2 | Posted by censored at 2021-09-21 01:34 PM | Reply

Not good optics.

#1 | Posted by sentinel

do tell.

www.msn.com

#3 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2021-09-21 01:41 PM | Reply

"The city's health order states attendees at live indoor performances must remain masked except when actively eating or drinking. Breed maintained that she was drinking at the time."

"No. I'm not going to sip and put my mask on, sip and put my mask up, eat and put my mask on," said Breed. "While I'm eating and drinking, I'm gonna keep my mask off.:"

So... do we burn the witch or stone her for her sins?

#4 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2021-09-21 03:09 PM | Reply

We call that "whataboutism," right?

This is why you're nothing more than a left-wing Trumpian.

#5 | Posted by madbomber at 2021-09-21 03:31 PM | Reply

So... do we burn the witch or stone her for her sins?

Sheep do not question the actions of the Shepherd.

The plebes have no business questioning the actions of the nobility.

All animals are created equal, but some are more equal than others.

#6 | Posted by madbomber at 2021-09-21 03:32 PM | Reply

Not sure what airline she flies, but Delta kindly asks that you put a bite of food in your mouth, replace your mask, and not drop it until you are ready for another bite.

Or sip, if you are drinking.

They will also kindly wake you if you fall asleep and your mask happens to drop off in an inappropriate manner.

But I'm with the mayor. I don't wear a mask until someone starts bitching about it in such a way that it seems like it might be problematic.

#7 | Posted by madbomber at 2021-09-21 03:36 PM | Reply

We call that "whataboutism," right?

This is why you're nothing more than a left-wing Trumpian.

#5 | Posted by madbomber

#8 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2021-09-21 04:57 PM | Reply

#9 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-09-21 09:57 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"That's called establishing credibility. Do you think trump's cult has credibility when complaining about "optics?"

Trump supporters have little to no credibility. For the same reasons you have no credibility.

And I am 100% for the mayor or anyone else being able to go out to a club and push it up without restrictions. I just wish she preached what the practiced.

#10 | Posted by madbomber at 2021-09-22 12:11 AM | Reply

#11 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2021-09-22 12:12 AM | Reply

"Only a moron would think that someone who never voted for Trump and supported both of his impeachments is a part of "trump's cult". Fortunately, Softy doesn't think that because Softy is just trolling."

He's a progressive. If you're not with them, you're against them. And simply being anti-Trump doesn't make you a progressive. Not by a long shot.

Non-progressives are still the enemy. And just like it's always been, progressives have their key nomenclature they use when attempting to slander or denigrate non-progressives.

Trump supporter is a big one. Apparently you can be a "Trump Supporter" even if you don't support Trump.

And then there is racist, for those who question the virtue of the "woke" nation.

And, of course, the original progressive slur, "fascist," which was used by progressives to denigrate pretty much everyone they saw as a potential enemy. From actual fascists to the most committed socialists. If you weren't on board with what Moscow was directing, you were a fascist.

#12 | Posted by madbomber at 2021-09-22 12:16 AM | Reply

"Recent evidence suggests nobody gives a flying fnkc about hypocrisy anymore, so shall we stop acting like people do?"

Not true.

Trumpians, left and right don't care about it occurring within their respective cults.

But for me, hypocrisy is an immediate cause to question credibility.

#13 | Posted by madbomber at 2021-09-22 12:17 AM | Reply

- Apparently you can be a "Trump Supporter" even if you don't support Trump.

#14 | Posted by Corky at 2021-09-22 12:20 AM | Reply

"But for me, hypocrisy is an immediate cause to question credibility."

100% agree. It is why I am so jaded when it comes to America's political system. It's also why progressivism never caught on with me and I remained a liberal.

#15 | Posted by jakester at 2021-09-22 12:28 AM | Reply

"True... all you have to do is to keep repeating Trump's lies, downplaying his attempted coup, and flaunting all sensible efforts to stem the pandemic. Calling you a Trump supporter is then just an honest mistake, right?"

I don't support Trump.

#16 | Posted by madbomber at 2021-09-22 12:47 AM | Reply

And to be fair, most of our progressive friends here-yourself included, have done nothing more than repeat left-wing lies, downplay the violence of the far left, and attempted to use the pandemic as a means to limit individual freedom.

So don't make the mistake of thinking you're any better than they are.

#17 | Posted by madbomber at 2021-09-22 12:49 AM | Reply

"It's also why progressivism never caught on with me and I remained a liberal."

I think the days of the liberal progressives are behind us.

Nowadays, even a devout progressive like Noam Chomsky would be a pariah on the left due to his liberalism.

#18 | Posted by madbomber at 2021-09-22 12:51 AM | Reply

- Isn't referring to me as a fascist, racist, reactionary bourgeoise a bit more apt?

It is admittedly at least as apt.

- repeat left-wing lies, downplay the violence of the far left, and attempted to use the pandemic as a means to limit individual freedom.

White Nationalists.

But I must apologize for your individual freedoms being limited when you had to stop at that red traffic light last time you were here. A true travesty of justice, that.

#19 | Posted by Corky at 2021-09-22 11:11 AM | Reply

"The greatest threat of domestic terrorism in this country is, according to the DOJ, FBI, and DHS, your peeps the White White Nationalists."

Yeah.

My peeps.

Meanwhile, you peeps continue their slobbering love affair with the molotov cocktail.

#20 | Posted by madbomber at 2021-09-22 02:40 PM | Reply