Tuesday, September 21, 2021

For Orange Adolf's reinstatement. Thanksgiving! Even the dumbest of the rubes that contribute to his grift are going to get tired of him moving the goalposts.

Comments

My Shillow dude has done fried his brain.

#1 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-09-21 09:23 PM | Reply

Driving that train
High on cocaine
Casey Jones you better
Watch your speed
Trouble ahead
Trouble behind
And you know that notion
Just crossed my mind?
And you know that notion
Just crossed my mind?

#2 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2021-09-22 07:01 AM | Reply

The reinstatement will be here behind the next comet.

#3 | Posted by Zed at 2021-09-22 08:00 AM | Reply

Are there actually human beings that still listen to that clown?

#4 | Posted by danni at 2021-09-22 08:22 AM | Reply

DANNI

People get bored pretty fast with hucksters like Lindell. He's not on TV as mush as he'd like, probably because Lindell and FOX came to a mutual agreement to dump each other. They both lost a lot of business, so go figure.

As far as I can tell, Lindell still believes Trump is going to get back in office and he (Lindell) will be rewarded with a cushy government job. Maybe even (gasp!) a cabinet position.

#5 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-09-22 09:32 AM | Reply

#5 Or Lindell knows how to spot suckers and wants to sell them pillows to cry in after every missed re-instatement date.

I wish I actually knew some trumpers in real life so I could laugh at them in person.

#6 | Posted by bored at 2021-09-22 10:33 PM | Reply

BORED

Hucksters like Lindell make a living out of spotting suckers. His pillows aren't anything special.

Personally I prefer goose down rather than chopped up lumpy fiber fill.

#7 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-09-22 11:49 PM | Reply