Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Boris Johnson has finally admitted that he has six children, a question he has previously dodged in numerous interviews and press conferences. ... The number of children sired by Johnson has been a talking point in British politics for many years, after an English court discharged an injunction banning news organizations from reporting the existence of a daughter as the result of an extra-marital affair.

Comments

What a swell fella

#1 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2021-09-21 10:06 PM | Reply

My defective eugenics is a secret too.

#2 | Posted by LesWit at 2021-09-22 01:25 AM | Reply

"after an English court discharged an injunction banning news organizations from reporting the existence of a daughter as the result of an extra-marital affair."

They sort of need a 1st Amendment. Arnold Schwarzneggor would have been happier in Great Britain where his second family would have remained secret.

#3 | Posted by danni at 2021-09-22 04:44 AM | Reply

Sex machine? Naught. This proves that beer goggles syndrome is at epidemic proportions in the UK...

#4 | Posted by catdog at 2021-09-22 09:11 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

The surprise is that Boris wasn't so busy fluffing and effing himself that he actually got the job done.

#5 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2021-09-22 09:14 AM | Reply

"Sex machine?"

Great, now I have this ear/mind worm wriggling around, with Boris in Borat's mankini joining the Just Right Fred duo in belting out "I'm Too Sexy". (Yes, odd; I know.)

I'm a model, you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the -------
Yeah, on the -------, on the -------, yeah
I do my little turn on the -------

#6 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2021-09-22 09:23 AM | Reply

You know what they say in the UK:

The more teeth broke
The hotter the bloke.

#7 | Posted by NerfHerder at 2021-09-22 09:25 AM | Reply

If I had six kids, my hair would look like that too.

#8 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-09-22 11:38 AM | Reply

You'd think someone living in England would be more familiar with a raincoat.

#9 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-09-22 08:41 PM | Reply