Friday, September 24, 2021

Anti-vaccine Facebook groups have a new message for their community members: Don't go to the emergency room, and get your loved ones out of intensive care units.

Comments

Good, die at home, fully de-wormed.

Covid is the best thing to happen to America in decades.

#1 | Posted by bored at 2021-09-24 10:52 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

This is their best idea yet!

#2 | Posted by qcp at 2021-09-24 10:56 AM | Reply

... Anti-vaccine Facebook groups have a new message for their community members ...

I thought Facebook had said they were going to stop such misinformation on their site.

#3 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-09-24 11:34 AM | Reply

What's this about a NY BLM leader predicting a big uprising over vaccine mandates claiming it is racist?

www.dailywire.com

This is confusing.

People on this site sound like it's the Republicans who are refusing the shot?

#4 | Posted by BillJohnson at 2021-09-24 12:26 PM | Reply

"People on this site sound like it's the Republicans who are refusing the shot?"

That's because there's more Republicans than BLM activists. By about 100:1 ratio.

#5 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-09-24 12:36 PM | Reply

@#4 ... This is confusing. ...

Perhaps you get confused too easily?

BLM is not a major political party whose leaders are sabotaging vaccine efforts by appointing anti-vax puppets to critical state positions (e.g., Florida, Idaho).

How a rogue doctor who called the vaccine 'needle rape' was made an Idaho public-health official in its worst COVID crisis yet
www.businessinsider.com

...A doctor who called the COVID-19 vaccine "needle rape" made it to one of Idaho's top health boards.
Dr Ryan Cole, a pathologist with no public health experience, was championed by the GOP....

See the difference, or are you still confused?

#6 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-09-24 01:05 PM | Reply

Suicide cult...

#7 | Posted by Tor at 2021-09-24 02:52 PM | Reply

I'm buying a ton of shovel stock.

#8 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-09-24 04:24 PM | Reply

#4 | POSTED BY BILLJOHNSON

Hilarious. Now do Mississippi.

#9 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-09-24 04:25 PM | Reply

Go for it.

Stay home and try ivermectin and 3,000% Daily Vitamin C doses.

At this point I'll take them not soaking up an ICU bed to treat their stupidity as a win.

It genuinely saddens me that it's gotten here but if they're insistent they know what's best and that it's not modern medicine then I'd rather they die off and prevent the spread of their ignorance and genes.

#10 | Posted by jpw at 2021-09-24 05:23 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

COVID, it is over 1% effective on stubborn deplorables!

For best results, administer socialist vaccine with anti-vaccine propaganda.

#11 | Posted by bored at 2021-09-24 06:51 PM | Reply

People on this site sound like it's the Republicans who are refusing the shot?

#4 | POSTED BY BILLJOHNSON

COVID is the Republican disease. You know, likes AIDS used to be the Gay disease.

God's punishment, obviously.

#12 | Posted by Zed at 2021-09-24 07:16 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

It'd be a lot easier to see it was God's will if there wasn't collateral damage but we've got understands that there has to be collateral damage otherwise we would have proof it was God.

#13 | Posted by Tor at 2021-09-24 07:32 PM | Reply

Good, die at home, fully de-wormed.

Covid is the best thing to happen to America in decades.

#1 | Posted by bored

That's exactly what I thought when I read the title and summary. Let 'em die at home and unclog ICUs for people who didn't bring it on themselves thanks to their own stupidity in remaining unvaxxed/unmasked.

#14 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2021-09-24 08:53 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I was wondering what the Russians were getting out of convincing MAGAts to die at home.

Then I realized this was a long con by Soros, Hillary and Gates to eradicate the deplorables. Mind blown.

#15 | Posted by bored at 2021-09-24 10:10 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Zed,

"disease"?

#16 | Posted by BillJohnson at 2021-09-25 12:06 AM | Reply

COVID = Coronavirus disease.

Get it now?

Or did you think he was talking about the affliction of abject stupidity?

#17 | Posted by jpw at 2021-09-25 12:19 AM | Reply

A week from now the backyard funeral pyre will be a thing again in this country. The first step to a victory garden is a well fertilized plot, thanks to family members dying before planting season ...

#18 | Posted by catdog at 2021-09-25 09:19 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#16 | POSTED BY BILLJOHNSON AT 2021-09-25 12:06 AM | FLAG: SACK OF HAMMERS STUPID

#19 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-09-25 01:36 PM | Reply

Re #16

Stupid Trumpers are so used to it being called a dem hoax they forgot or never even realized it was an actual disease that kills actual people.

The Death Cult of Trumpism Kills.

Over 600,000 served!

#20 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-09-25 01:49 PM | Reply

#4 & #6 Posted by BillJohnson is why I don't even bother trying to have a discussion with a Trumper. No critical thinking skills at all and, particularly in Bill's case, really really really stupid.

So I just make fun of them!

#21 | Posted by horstngraben at 2021-09-25 08:54 PM | Reply

Oh wait I remember this stage of the pandemic in George Romero's zombie movie.

Yeah this was a stage where people in denial their loved ones had a terrifying illness locked the infected in basements attics and rooms rather than trying to get the medical care they needed.

It didn't end well in the movie either.

#22 | Posted by Tor at 2021-09-25 09:12 PM | Reply

ICUs should help them out be refusing to treat anyone who refused vaccination.

#23 | Posted by SomebodyElse at 2021-09-26 11:24 AM | Reply

Funeral takes place of Covid patient who was encouraged to leave hospital by anti-vaxxers

www.irishexaminer.com

#24 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2021-09-26 02:42 PM | Reply

#24 FTA: He was readmitted two days later and died in hospital.

See Patriots, you were right, he died in hospital.
Anti-vaxxers, if you go to a hospital, you might die.
Stay away from hospital, self-medicate, pray. This is the way.

#25 | Posted by bored at 2021-09-26 03:05 PM | Reply

I support this! You don't want the vaccine, don't ask for treatment either, unless you have a legitimate medical excuse for not having one - which would pretty much only be limited to an ingredient in the vaccine causing anaphylactic shock.

That said, but when I got Covid before the vaccine was out, I figured I was (somewhat lol) still young enough and keep myself in good enough shape I was more worried about some of the weirder symptoms people get, like blood clots leading to strokes, pulmonary embolism, etc and not so much whether my immune system could handle it as whether it would go too far, hitting the whole cytokine storm point. Took absurd levels of vitamin D, omega 3's and a baby aspirin or 2 a day from the moment I thought I might have been exposed, just in hopes that would at least limit inflammation and chance of clots. Along with the usual multi vitamins, high levels of zinc and C and whatnot. My only symptom ended up being a lost sense of smell for 5 days.

I'm no doctor, definitely can't recommend the baby aspirin to just anyone without saying talk to your Dr, and Covid symptoms are so all over the place one anecdotal case is utterly useless - but I did pull through just fine and quickly, so maybe food for thought if anyone gets a breakthrough case.

Although after having had Covid and the vaccine, if I get a breakthrough case I'm going to be sooooooo pissed.

#26 | Posted by zeropointnrg at 2021-09-26 06:49 PM | Reply

PS, if you get bad symptoms obviously get to a hospital! That was just the best reasoning I could come up with back a year ago before there was a vaccine, hoping to keep symptoms from getting bad. And hey, it still makes more sense than horse dewormer lol.

And if you haven't been vaccinated, no matter how bad it gets, don't go to a hospital. Definitely try the horse dewormer.

#27 | Posted by zeropointnrg at 2021-09-26 09:52 PM | Reply

"Anti-Vaccine Groups Push People to Leave ICUs"

Death Cult.