Monday, September 27, 2021

Southwest Airlines does not plan to resume onboard alcohol sales until at least January, according to a memo sent to flight attendants on Friday.

Comments

Unemployable MAGAts take flight to visit relatives dead from the Covid, can't wear masks because it's a hoax.

#1 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-09-26 11:05 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

One post on a non-related political topic until it turns to Trump or MAGA. LOL Some people got that ---- living in their head bad. Better them than me, I guess.

On topic (and first on topic) the May incident last year is why we can't have nice things. It sucks everybody has to be affected because of one idiot.

#2 | Posted by jakester at 2021-09-27 03:56 PM | Reply

It sucks everybody has to be affected because of one idiot. #2 | Posted by jakester

Why you gotta bring Trump into this again?

#3 | Posted by censored at 2021-09-27 04:20 PM | Reply

#3 - re-read my post. It is crystal clear that I am speaking of the man who caused the furor on the SW flight last May, troll.

But yeah, you can't get Trump out of your head either, I guess. I truly feel sorry for you on that point.

#4 | Posted by jakester at 2021-09-27 04:22 PM | Reply

@ Jakester

I missed you Goatsy!

#5 | Posted by censored at 2021-09-27 04:24 PM | Reply

#2 | POSTED BY JAKESTER

You must be hella fat by now, ol' 6 toes.

#6 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-09-27 04:26 PM | Reply

Fat ol' goaty, limping by the tree
G-A-S-L-I-G-H-T-I-N-G

You suck old man. Your son's better off never knowing you.

#7 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-09-27 04:27 PM | Reply

Obligatory Bill Hicks (SLYT)

#8 | Posted by chuffy at 2021-09-27 04:56 PM | Reply

MAGA: making airlines late again ...

#9 | Posted by catdog at 2021-09-27 10:16 PM | Reply