Monday, October 04, 2021

A Dutch newspaper claims it obtained documents that showed $100,000 payments to Flynn in 2014 and 2015

Comments

Why? Maybe on the advice of his tax advisor. I think there is an unwritten loophole in the tax code that money received as a bribe is tax exempt if nobody ever finds about it.

#1 | Posted by Charliecharles at 2021-10-04 02:42 AM | Reply

"I think there is an unwritten loophole in the tax code that money received as a bribe is tax exempt if nobody ever finds about it."

The IRS has a more persuasive answer: there is no statute of limitations for civil tax fraud.

#2 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-10-04 03:05 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

There's a reason Obama ---------- this erratic crank.

#3 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2021-10-04 09:30 AM | Reply

Shocked I say. Shocked!

#4 | Posted by SunTzuMeow at 2021-10-04 11:42 AM | Reply

They let him off easy in their original investigation into his foreign dealings and then Trump pardoned him. Now this? What else? What a disgrace. I surely hope the evidence is there and they get him on at least tax evasion. Apparently this guy needs to serve some real time.

#5 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2021-10-04 02:51 PM | Reply

I've got a bottle of vintage schadenfreude I've been waiting to uncork.

#6 | Posted by cbob at 2021-10-04 05:32 PM | Reply

But please, tell me again how it was CLINTON who was the crooked one.

#7 | Posted by e1g1 at 2021-10-04 10:12 PM | Reply