Monday, October 11, 2021

Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, there has been much uncertainty about how long immunity lasts after an unvaccinated person is infected with SARS-CoV-2. Now, researchers have an answer: Strong protection following natural infection is short-lived.

Comments

They will find it impossible to care about things they don't believe in, including the continuance of their own lives.

#1 | Posted by Zed at 2021-10-11 06:24 PM | Reply

The housing shortage is going to be over by the time spring arrives.

#2 | Posted by Tor at 2021-10-11 06:41 PM | Reply

Keep getting it until it kills you, redneck dopes.

#3 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-10-11 07:19 PM | Reply

I'd like to see a study on what the reinfection rate is among vaccinated people who get infected. I know it would be low but I'm curious by nature.

#4 | Posted by jamesgelliott at 2021-10-11 09:12 PM | Reply

Good news. Let's hope a big bunch of GOP pols pick up a second dose. It would be poetic justice if they start dropping like flies with long Covid. Tough to give stump speeches while wearing a ventilator mask ...

#5 | Posted by catdog at 2021-10-11 09:35 PM | Reply

#5 | Posted by catdog

I read about a recent study that stated 33% of people infected with COVID will have long term issues.

#6 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2021-10-11 09:42 PM | Reply

I know some long haired sad sack, hard line Trump hater BTW, that refuses the VAX.
He claims to have had the rona and now has antibodies making him bullet proof.
His refusal of the VAX has nothing to do with anything Trump said or anything Fauci said.

#7 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2021-10-12 08:12 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

He claims to have had the rona and now has antibodies making him bullet proof.

#7 | POSTED BY PHESTEROBOYLE

I had COVID before the vaccines. I jumped on having the shots and booster. Your friend is one of those who confuses knowing a little for knowing a lot. His chances of dying are much greater than mine. And, should he die, he does so for the greater glory of Trump whether he admits that or not.

#8 | Posted by Zed at 2021-10-12 08:34 AM | Reply

#4 | Posted by jamesgelliott at 2021-10-11 09:12 PM | Reply | Flag:

Luckily for you, the google is your friend.

Try it out.

#9 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-10-12 12:17 PM | Reply

At this point most of the people who are not vaccinated seem to believe that it just won't affect them. Most of them will be correct, but many of them will die. Fact.

#10 | Posted by moder8 at 2021-10-12 02:40 PM | Reply

I love it when Phest goes on and on about his alter ego... long-haired sad sack... just as I pictured him

#11 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2021-10-12 11:20 PM | Reply