Monday, October 11, 2021

A 3-year-old boy who vanished Wednesday afternoon near Magnolia, Texas, was found Saturday morning alive and well.

Comments

I hate these stories. Either never find the kid or some kind of clown-induced slaughter, please.

#1 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-10-11 09:44 PM | Reply

That kid looks scary. Hope the wildlife is okay.

#2 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-10-11 10:54 PM | Reply

Probably killed his girlfriend out there.

#3 | Posted by bruceaz at 2021-10-11 11:01 PM | Reply

"Last night I was in a Bible study that we have every other Friday, and there were a number of people talking about this little boy that's been lost, and it was news to me," the man who found Ramrez said in an interview. "I was prompted then by the Spirit to say, 'You will go look for that boy. You will search the woods.'"

Leave me outta it.
~ Gawd

#4 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2021-10-12 06:57 AM | Reply

#4 Yeah that guys story gave me the creeps....I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he wasn't the reason the kid was missing. His story just did not sound right.

#5 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-10-12 07:49 AM | Reply

If they believe God helped them find the kid that's just great. Had I been involved in that search I would have asked for help from God even if I don't always believe in God. Why not, what if God does exist and could help but we were too stubborn to ask for His help.

#6 | Posted by danni at 2021-10-12 08:59 AM | Reply

From a distance, it sure smells like foul play was afoot.

#7 | Posted by moder8 at 2021-10-12 02:38 PM | Reply