Wednesday, October 13, 2021

"Most people do not do this," U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden told Fellows. "Obviously your attorney has discouraged this. I do not think this is a good idea ... but I'm going to allow you to take the stand, if you wish."

Comments

Another tourist, self-selected to override the vote I cast in the 2020 election.

#1 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-10-13 01:15 PM | Reply

"smoked weed in a senator's office on Jan. 6"

Remember when idiots said if everyone smoked weed everyone would act better?

Another stonerriffic idea up in smoke.

www.youtube.com

#2 | Posted by Tor at 2021-10-13 01:25 PM | Reply

Say no to drugs kids.

#3 | Posted by Tor at 2021-10-13 01:45 PM | Reply

a man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client.

#4 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2021-10-13 01:45 PM | Reply

I beat this post by 31 minutes:

OCU

#5 | Posted by OCUser at 2021-10-13 01:46 PM | Reply

More on Mr Fellows...

Shameless MAGA rioter, 26, who smoked weed in senator's office says his Bumble profile has 'blown up' since he posted Capitol selfies as he vows to return for another protest - so why hasn't he been arrested? (January 2021)
www.dailymail.co.uk

...
- - Brandon Fellows, 26, posted on TikTok, Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat about being at the riots

- - He has also uploaded some of his riot selfies to his Bumble dating app

- - He told Bloomberg he is planning to go back to the Capitol for another protest

- - Fellows, who used to work in a grocery store in upstate NY, smoked weed on Senator Jeff Merkley's desk

A shameless MAGA rioter who smoked weed in Senator Jeff Merkley's office last Wednesday, posed with cops afterward and claims his Bumble profile has 'blown up' since he uploaded the photos there is planning to return to the Capitol for another protest and has still not been arrested.

Brandon Fellows, 26, drove from upstate New York to DC in a mini-bus where he sleeps to attend the riot last week after Trump tweeted about his rally that was planned for the same day.

He was emboldened by the President's claims and along with thousands of others, stormed the Capitol, breaking windows and threatening Capitol cops as they made their way inside.

Once in the building, he got to into Merkley's office where he put his feet on the table and took two drags from a joint that was handed to him by another rioter.

All of this went on Snapchat, along with videos that he has since shared on Instagram where he chats jovially with the cops, asks them for directions and even poses with them.

Since the riot, he has given an interview to Bloomberg where he says his Bumble dating profile has 'blown up' with attention because of the interest in his Capitol riot pictures.

Despite the fact that people are being arrested every day for their role in the riot, he says he plans to go back to DC again, at least once before Inauguration Day, to stage another protest.

In an interview with Bloomberg that was published on Tuesday, he said: 'I have no regrets. I didn't hurt anyone, I didn't break anything. I did trespass though, I guess.

'Did I think I was going to get in trouble? Uh no.

'Obviously Trump started a movement in a way, but I think we started something even bigger by doing this.

'Do you think I'm going to go to federal prison? I was told federal prison is not fun.'
...

#6 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-10-13 01:57 PM | Reply

So let all of the crazies defend themselves.
They will serve longer sentences then, and not
cost the taxpayers any money for public defenders.

It's a Win, Win...

#7 | Posted by earthmuse at 2021-10-13 01:59 PM | Reply

What can ya' say but another moron bites the dust.

#8 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-10-13 03:06 PM | Reply

Perfect example of how MAGAts think they know better than anyone else while actually being the dumbest person in the room. He says he spent a couple of weeks in the jail law library yet he didn't know enough to not confess to additional crimes during his hearing. He's like an anti-vaxer who says they've "researched it" after watching some misinformation filled youtube videos and skimming some social media posts from people who are even more misinformed than they are.

#9 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2021-10-13 03:14 PM | Reply

What's sad is that this is your average Trumper.

This shining example of humanity is the type of person currently driving the US in the direction of off a cliff into failed state status.

#10 | Posted by jpw at 2021-10-13 03:37 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Motivated idiots are best exterminated immediately. Old German Army doctrine.

#11 | Posted by bored at 2021-10-13 03:49 PM | Reply

"#10 | POSTED BY JPW"

I didn't realize you are such a broad-brusher.

#12 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-10-13 04:03 PM | Reply

---- off, ------.

#13 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-10-13 04:28 PM | Reply

I didn't realize you are such a broad-brusher.

#12 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

I said average.

Broad brushing would have been saying all.

#14 | Posted by jpw at 2021-10-13 04:37 PM | Reply

Someone should send him a Mensa International application.

#15 | Posted by Yodagirl at 2021-10-13 07:05 PM | Reply

Cop: You know why I pulled you over?

Fletcher: Here goes: I sped. I followed too closely. I ran a stop sign. I almost hit a Chevy. I sped some more. I failed to yield at a crosswalk. I changed lanes at the intersection. I changed lanes without signaling while running a red light and speeding!

Cop: Is that all?

Fletcher: No... I have unpaid parking tickets. [pulls the glovebox open to reveal the piles of parking tickets]

- Liar Liar

#16 | Posted by Derek_Wildstar at 2021-10-14 11:55 AM | Reply

Remember when idiots said if everyone smoked weed everyone would act better?
Another stonerriffic idea up in smoke.

#2 | POSTED BY TOR AT 2021-10-13 01:25 PM | FLAG:

Drunk white people like that used to riot and lynch black people as a hobby. We're much better off with them high.

#17 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2021-10-14 12:19 PM | Reply

'Remember when idiots said if everyone smoked weed everyone would act better?
Another stonerriffic idea up in smoke."

You need to relax, man.