Wednesday, October 13, 2021

The Biden administration will open up U.S. land borders with Canada and Mexico to non-essential travel starting in November -- but only to those fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

Comments

Suck it, mudburn.

#1 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-10-13 04:25 PM | Reply

I'm not sure I want to cross the land border into Idaho. I'm assuming this is all for Black Friday econ numbers?

#2 | Posted by REDIAL at 2021-10-13 05:18 PM | Reply

Can they shoot anyone caught with fake papers?

#3 | Posted by Tor at 2021-10-13 05:33 PM | Reply

#2 | Posted by REDIAL at 2021-10-13 05:18 PM | Reply

Me to.

#4 | Posted by Scotty at 2021-10-13 10:51 PM | Reply

I'm pretty sure the residents of Washington state would prefer is the COVID infected resident of Idaho could enter their state. Why should a state that celebrates ignorance be able to access hospitals in a state that supports science?

#5 | Posted by danni at 2021-10-14 09:11 AM | Reply

"COVID infected resident of Idaho could NOT enter their state."

#6 | Posted by danni at 2021-10-14 09:15 AM | Reply

The Ants & the Grasshopper

One bright day in late autumn a family of Ants were bustling about in the warm sunshine, drying out the grain they had stored up during the summer, when a starving Grasshopper, his fiddle under his arm, came up and humbly begged for a bite to eat.

"What!" cried the Ants in surprise, "haven't you stored anything away for the winter? What in the world were you doing all last summer?"

"I didn't have time to store up any food," whined the Grasshopper; "I was so busy making music that before I knew it the summer was gone."

The Ants shrugged their shoulders in disgust.

"Making music, were you?" they cried. "Very well; now dance!" And they turned their backs on the Grasshopper and went on with their work.

There's a time for work and a time for play.
read.gov

#7 | Posted by Doc_sarvis at 2021-10-14 09:17 AM | Reply

"Suck it, mudburn."

Add those who have recovered from COVID to that list and the US will be on their way to catching up with the rest of the world.

#8 | Posted by madbomber at 2021-10-14 09:37 AM | Reply