Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Jacob Ogles: Demings will need a massive war chest to unseat two-term incumbent Marco Rubio.

Comments

Marco Cucklio

#1 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-10-13 04:25 PM | Reply

I pledge regular small donations monthly from no until the election. I despise Little Marco.

#2 | Posted by danni at 2021-10-13 06:40 PM | Reply

I'm sure Lil Marco has some milquetoast bible quote about this to post on Twitter.

#3 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-10-14 08:26 AM | Reply

My first donation to Val will be made today. That's a promise. It won't be large but it will be regular just like my donations to WLRN which is our NPR station here in S. Florida. I've never felt any pain by making it but I honestly do appreciate news that isn't contaminated by corporate influence.

#4 | Posted by danni at 2021-10-14 08:37 AM | Reply

Just made my donation. Everyone who is a Progressive or just a traditional Democrat should be supporting her, it's a real opportunity to replace a total ------- with a decent human being.

#5 | Posted by danni at 2021-10-14 08:47 AM | Reply

Val's bank account is now like her feet--bigger than Li'l Marco's...

#6 | Posted by catdog at 2021-10-14 09:32 AM | Reply

like her feet--bigger than Li'l Marco's...

#6 | POSTED BY CATDOG

And you know this, how?

#7 | Posted by WhoDaMan at 2021-10-14 11:04 AM | Reply

Always the same from Dems. When Reps rake in the dough for campaigns, Dems cry like babies about it. When Dems do it, it's just fine. Whine all you want, it's happened multiple times.

#8 | Posted by humtake at 2021-10-14 12:54 PM | Reply

Rubio stated unequivocally that he wasn't going to run again for the Senate during the 2016 presidential primary.

He lied.

#9 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2021-10-14 01:48 PM | Reply

Who: Marco is well-known to frequent the Boys department at his local Macy's...

#10 | Posted by catdog at 2021-10-14 05:42 PM | Reply