Sunday, October 17, 2021

A Reddit channel called r/HermanCainAward is filled with stories of people who mocked Covid-19 vaccines before eventually dying from the disease.

Comments

... "It really hits home when you literally see yourself in these people," ...

And another alternative reality bursts.

#1 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-10-16 07:43 PM | Reply

Speaking of anti-vax...

www.axios.com

...COVID-19 is the leading cause of death for police officers even though members of law enforcement were among the first to be eligible to receive the vaccine, CNN reports, citing data from the Officer Down Memorial Page.

Why it matters: Nearly 476 police officers have died of COVID-19 since the pandemic started, compared to the 93 deaths as a result of gunfire in the same time period, according to ODMP and CNN. ...

So the leadership of the various Police Unions seem to want their members to die?

And far more concerning... if politics has scrambled their brains to that extent, how well are they able to Protect and Serve?

#2 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-10-16 10:15 PM | Reply

"5 times as many police officers have died from COVID as from guns since pandemic began"

Once fascism takes hold, they will put up statues to them.
They died heroes, standing against the government mandate.

#3 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-10-16 10:24 PM | Reply

"I have to ask... why does there seem to be a death cult with COVID? Why do leaders seem to want their constituents to die? Has politics scrambled their brains to the extent that they want to die?"

Think of them as being on the vanguard of "Toxic Masculinity."

Defund The Bad Apples.

Seriously, if you can't get this vaccine, you should not be allowed to be a police officer. Or a school teacher. Or a health care worker. Or anyone who comes in contact with the public as part of the job.

#4 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-10-16 10:31 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

@#4 ... These numbers reveal just how many "Bad Apples" there are in the police: Looks like 40% at best, and in some places much higher. ...

But, as the saying goes, one bad apple spoils the whole barrel.

So, regardless of 40% or 20% or whatever.... Bad apples seem to spoil the whole bunch, as the police unions seem to illustrate most vividly.

So the question that lingers in my mind is...

Who do we rely upon to Protect and Serve when those we had entrusted with that responsibility seem to be more concerned with politics than the oath they swore?

#5 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-10-16 11:10 PM | Reply

Pro Fascists are anti vaxx.
I am not tired of all the Covid winning.

#6 | Posted by bored at 2021-10-17 03:11 AM | Reply

Think of them as being on the vanguard of "Toxic Masculinity."

""-

That is an irrelevant term. ----- is the correct term.
"Toxic personality" leads to being an -------.

#7 | Posted by a_monson at 2021-10-17 03:37 PM | Reply

Don't give me that "both parties are the same" crap when it comes to men and women.

#8 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-10-17 03:44 PM | Reply

And it's not just an individual's personality. It's a cultural construct.

#9 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-10-17 03:54 PM | Reply

Just like being an anti-vaxxer.

No one becomes an anti-vaxxer without a whole backdrop of supporting characters encouraging their stupidity.

#10 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-10-17 09:21 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I think this is really working. I was in San Fran last week and I saw a couple dozen people doing self-vaccination. The used vaccination needles are lining the streets and their bright colors are usually a good marker for piles of human feces to avoid - unless that is your thing.

#11 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-10-18 09:09 PM | Reply

Nice attempt at deflection moron.

We get how idiotic you are. You can stop trying so hard now.

#12 | Posted by jpw at 2021-10-18 10:29 PM | Reply

So now the illiterates are pretending "scaring" means the same thing as "shaming"?

#13 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-10-18 10:36 PM | Reply

"#12 | POSTED BY JPW"

The predicate of your argument is so utterly stupid, it deserves no more than this.

Shaming the 'unvaccinated' is no different from the Nazi's shaming the Jews. NY demanding your vaccination paper to participate in normal life is no different than the Gestapo 'show me your papers' in the late 1930's.

Liberals used to understand this. Hell, the moronic geriatric promised no mandates just a few months back. Now, because he failed at covid like he has failed at everything else, he is looking for a scapegoat. Of course, he could consider ivermectin - but that would wreck the EUA for the jabs and destroy that sweet, sweet pharma lobbyist money the Dems rely upon. He could also consider managing the border to stop the next Biden-covid variant from coming to the country.

#14 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-10-18 10:41 PM | Reply

"Nice attempt at deflection moron."

He was making a sarcastic comment that directly addressed the effectiveness of the tactic used by the subreddit. You might disagree with it, but that doesn't make it a deflection, submoron.

"We get how idiotic you are. You can stop trying so hard now."

Try using proper punctuation next time, and statements like this won't backfire on you.

#15 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-10-18 10:42 PM | Reply

"demanding your vaccination paper to participate in normal life is no different than the Gestapo 'show me your papers' in the late 1930's."

Being Jewish puts no ones life at risk Ivan.

Now get back to your Vodka.

#16 | Posted by Tor at 2021-10-18 10:55 PM | Reply

"Being Jewish puts no ones life at risk Ivan.
Now get back to your Vodka.
#16 | POSTED BY TOR "

Also, just because they are unvaccinated does not mean they are lousy with covid - they could have natural immunity or they have had no covid at all. At this point, it is more likely you will be exposed to covid from a vaccinated vs. a non-vaccinated person as the vaccinated person can have an active covid case that is asymptomatic at a higher rate than a non-vaccinated person.

So, your comment is no different than claiming the Jews are dirty so they spread lice in 1930's Germany. Just embrace your hate for the neo-Juden.

#17 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-10-18 11:13 PM | Reply

"So, your comment is no different than claiming the Jews are dirty so they spread lice in 1930's Germany."

#18 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-10-18 11:14 PM | Reply

"demanding your ID to vote is no different than the Gestapo 'show me your papers' in the late 1930's."

#19 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-10-18 11:16 PM | Reply

Shaming the 'unvaccinated' is no different from the Nazi's shaming the Jews.

Yeah, it is you idiotic sack of ----.

Here's a hint, if you don't want to be treated like a worthless human -------- don't act like a worthless human --------.

#20 | Posted by jpw at 2021-10-18 11:18 PM | Reply

"Tell us about the illegal immigrants bringing the Biden Variants into American again!
#18 | POSTED BY SNOOFY"

#21 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-10-18 11:20 PM | Reply

Nobody asked you SSentinel. ------- "skeptical" doesn't need your help.

#15 | Posted by sentinel

They're two separate statements. They're just fine, moron.

#22 | Posted by jpw at 2021-10-18 11:21 PM | Reply

No and this little nugget of ignorant stupidity has been correct multiple times.

So STFU slum lord. Know you're role.

#23 | Posted by jpw at 2021-10-18 11:23 PM | Reply

"So, your comment is no different than claiming the Jews are dirty so they spread lice in 1930's Germany"
--Skeptical

"They are at a 30% active covid rate. This is not debatable - and further, they have no right to be in the US at all. This is very different from US citizens."
--Skeptical

Exactly. Just like Jews have no right to the benefits of German society.

#24 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-10-18 11:26 PM | Reply

"Just like Jews have no right to the benefits of German society.
#24 | POSTED BY SNOOFY"

They were German citizens - though the Nazis wanted to strip their rights just like you want to strip the rights of the Trump supporters. You are a good little Nazi.

JPW is already trained, he asks to see the papers right before he asks if they want fries with their order.

No point in training you Snoofy - you never leave your basement bunker so you don't interact with vaccinated or unvaccinated.

#25 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-10-18 11:34 PM | Reply

Stoogical is the stupidest of the stupid.

#26 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-10-18 11:43 PM | Reply

Yeah. Expecting people to have compassion and empathy makes me a real nazi.

GFY you deluded old turd.

#27 | Posted by jpw at 2021-10-18 11:46 PM | Reply

"GFY you deluded old turd.
#27 | POSTED BY JPW"

That is not the type of service with a smile that McDonalds demands...better shape up or you will have to go back to cosplaying scientist for $2/hour less.

#28 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-10-19 12:25 AM | Reply

I don't know what the best solution is. From where I'm at the ultimate goal is to get as many people vaccinated as possible AND recognize that we have civil liberties in this country.

After the "AND" is where things get sticky.

So far, the tack has been fairly authoritarian - vax or get fired from your job. OK...that approach has taken regional professions that were already stretched thin (law enforcement, healthcare providers, etc) and are arbitrarily eliminating more and more over vax hesitancy.

This goes beyond COVID mitigation - unless we want to pretend that skyrocketing violent crime rates and an increased shortage of hospital workers based solely upon vaccination status in now way has other negative effects on overall public health.

#29 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-10-19 01:03 AM | Reply

"we have civil liberties in this country. "

#30 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-10-19 01:06 AM | Reply

"So far, the tack has been fairly authoritarian - vax or get fired from your job."

Really? It's not Vax so you don't kill us, yourself, or our clients...?

#31 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-10-19 01:07 AM | Reply

" skyrocketing violent crime rates"

Compared to what, a year ago during lockdown?

#32 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-10-19 01:10 AM | Reply

#30 Are you making a partisan point or a principled point?

Dennis Prager is an insufferable prude.

#33 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-10-19 01:10 AM | Reply

"Are you making a partisan point or a principled point?"

A principled one; YOUR principle.

That's my right, agreed? I have the right to infect as many others as possible, correct?
~Dennis

#34 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-10-19 01:13 AM | Reply

" skyrocketing violent crime rates"

Compared to what, a year ago during lockdown?

#32 | POSTED BY DANFORTH

No. Going back to the early '80's and looking at trends that go beyond statistical anomalies. The numbers are moving in an alarming direction.

#35 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-10-19 01:13 AM | Reply

"Are you making a partisan point or a principled point?"

A principled one; YOUR principle.

~Dennis

#34 | POSTED BY DANFORTH

I am not Dennis.

Either talk to me directly or off off.

#36 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-10-19 01:15 AM | Reply

" Going back to the early '80's and looking at trends that go beyond statistical anomalies. "

Feel free to link.

But back to my principle: infecting others with COVID is within my constitutional rights, correct or not?

#37 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-10-19 01:15 AM | Reply

Eff off - I hate auto-correct.

#38 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-10-19 01:16 AM | Reply

"Eff off - I hate auto-correct."

Put down the drink, and answer the direct question: do I have a constitutional right to infect others with COVID, or not?

#39 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-10-19 01:18 AM | Reply

This goes directly back to

"we have civil liberties in this country."

Do those civil liberties of yours include your right to infect others with Covid?

#40 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-10-19 01:19 AM | Reply

#37 | POSTED BY DANFORTH

Seriously. That is the million dollar question and....yeah.....It's tough. More to follow I just wanted you to know that I respect your position and it will take a few to compose a thoughtful response....

#41 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-10-19 01:20 AM | Reply

"Does that include my right to infect as many people as possible, Dennis Prager-style?
#30 | POSTED BY "SQUIRTS" DANFROTH"

Squirts, can vaccinated people still spread covid? Why yes they can. So, I guess you just answered your own question.

#42 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-10-19 01:21 AM | Reply

"Squirts"

For those wondering, Skeptical is referring to one of the many times I've caught him lying dead-to-rights. In this particular case, it was his claim there were "no known side effects" to ivermectin, when in fact side effects include mild ones like diarrhea, and serious ones like severe allergic reaction, seizures, and loss of consciousness. To shift the blame from his lie, to the person who exposed the lie, he calls me "squirts". Why he'd want to refer to a bald-faced lie he told is beyond me, but it's his persona, and his keystrokes.

#43 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-10-19 01:25 AM | Reply

"yes they can. So, I guess you just answered your own question."

FLAG: Failed Macro. Science, too.

#44 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-10-19 01:26 AM | Reply

Danforth,

I can't emphasize this enough - PLEASE know that I ask this question not as a challenge or a stupid 'gotcha' but to try and suss this topic out.

Given everything I know about the vaccines - risks, positive effects and minimizations of symptoms and spread - I 99% am behind getting everyone vaccinated. For me it was an easy decision - for a myriad of reasons (plenty of which are misguided) a lot of people are opposed.

I am trying to be careful here...I see certain parallels to the abortion debate...Doctor/patient privacy and all that...what I see happening is an ever-increasing totalitarianism with draconian mandates and all of that. In a country like ours with a Bill of Rights it's a serious erosion of our civil liberties. If meekly accepted

It truly is a slippery slope.

#45 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-10-19 01:33 AM | Reply

"I'm going to push back just a bit - to what extent do we make "exceptions due to COVID or other "extreme circumstances" whereby we suspend our civil liberties? Think about the Patriot Act...."

Okay.

How, under the Patriot Act, could I kill you via asymptomatic contagion?

I'll wait.

#46 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-10-19 01:34 AM | Reply

"I am trying to be careful here...I see certain parallels to the abortion debate"

Delve into the parallel where someone's abortion can pass on a deadly pandemic.

I'll wait.

#47 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-10-19 01:36 AM | Reply

Okay.

How, under the Patriot Act, could I kill you via asymptomatic contagion?

I'll wait.

#46 | POSTED BY DANFORTH AT 2021-10-19 01:34 AM

#48 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-10-19 01:48 AM | Reply

"How, under the Patriot Act, could I kill you via asymptomatic contagion?
I'll wait.
#46 | POSTED BY "SQUIRTS" DANFROTH"

Same way you can now - by breathing. As a matter of fact, you are about 1,000,000x more likely to give it than someone that as had covid and now has natural anti-bodies. The research is still out, but there aren't any indisputable cases of covid re-infection by a fully recovered patients. We cannot say the same for the fully vaccinated which can walk around with 27x the viral load of an unvaccinated person.

#49 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-10-19 01:54 AM | Reply

"You could go to the library and learn how to mix innocuous chemical and create a huge explosion"

Or YOU could go to the library and learn the definition of asymptomatic contagion.

" In a country like ours with a Bill of Rights it's a serious erosion of our civil liberties."

Alright, then I'll ask directly, again: Do your civil liberties include infecting others with Covid? Enough with the blathering on; how uncivil do the "liberties" go?

#50 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-10-19 01:55 AM | Reply

Delve into the parallel where someone's abortion can pass on a deadly pandemic.

I'll wait.

#47 | POSTED BY DANFORTH AT 2021-10-19 01:36 AM

Abortion was predicated upon doctor/patient confidentiality and further defined as a private medical decision.

With forced sterilizations out of China, for example, do you not at least see the slippery slope?

#51 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-10-19 01:56 AM | Reply

"You could go to the library and learn how to mix innocuous chemical and create a huge explosion.
#48 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER"

That is Squirts Danfroth's greatest fear - in his case, the dangerous chemicals are Taco Bell and a Oregon craft beer. We weeps in fear for his white pantsuit.

#52 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-10-19 01:58 AM | Reply

"POSTED BY "SQUIRTS"

Why this poster insists on brining up his rather embarrassing lie is a bit odd. My best guess is his shame at being such a bald-faced liar forces him to deflect to whomever exposed the lie.

But if he keeps referring to his face-splat, I will too.

#53 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-10-19 01:58 AM | Reply

Do your civil liberties include infecting others with Covid?

I reject your premise. A person who chooses to go without vaccination (I disagree with that decision, but that's a slightly different discussion) poses very little risk of dangerously infecting someone who has been vaccinated.

Going by the numbers it looks like the unvaxxed are only really a serious risk against the other neanderthal unvaxxed.

#54 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-10-19 02:02 AM | Reply

"1,000,000x more likely "
"27x the viral load "
"The research is still out, but "

This from the guy who swore VAERS stated there were over 8,160 deaths "as a result of" the vaccine. Close inspection of the site had a disclaimer literally warning against idiotic conclusions like that.

And this is from the guy who couldn't tell 7.4 million from 74 million because, well...commas.

And this is the guy who swore Trump would win last November, after getting 25% of the black vote!

So take every number he barfs out with a GIANT mountain of salt.

#55 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-10-19 02:04 AM | Reply

Having said that, I'm about to head to my bed....Danforth....sorry....I thought the discussion was solid but I'm fricking tired. Have the last word and please be derogatory - I'd like to end the discussion on a contentious note even though I won't respond because I will be too busy snoring and being loud in the process.

#56 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-10-19 02:07 AM | Reply

"I reject your premise. "

Sorry, you don't get to, not after admitting it's the crux of the issue. Try harder.

"A person who chooses to go without vaccination (I disagree with that decision, but that's a slightly different discussion) poses very little risk of dangerously infecting someone who has been vaccinated."

You're ignoring the macro equation of a pandemic, and how more hosts means more chances for host-variants.

Notice how new infections and hospitalizations dropped after vaccines spiked?!? Quelle surprise!

#57 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-10-19 02:08 AM | Reply

"I'd like to end the discussion on a contentious note"

No, no...not contentious at all. But for the record, you still haven't answered the question: Do your civil liberties extend to having the Constitutional right to infect as many people as you want with Covid?

#58 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-10-19 02:11 AM | Reply

"poses very little risk of dangerously infecting someone who has been vaccinated."

What about those who are not vaccinated for medical reasons, or moral ones?

Did you oppose mask mandates too, when there was no vaccine, and thus nobody had been vaccinated?

#59 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-10-19 02:23 AM | Reply

I wouldn't call it shaming. I'd call it repeating the dying words of the anti-vaxxer from behind their ventilator masks.

A lesson learned much, much too late.

#60 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-10-19 02:26 AM | Reply

#25 | POSTED BY SKEPTICAL

You've really chosen this hill of 6,000,000 bodies to die on, huh?

I don't want to strip any rights from anyone.

There's no right to employment. So, there's no right being lost when a vaccine requirement is in place, especially since it has exemptions for religious or medical reasons.

#61 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-10-19 02:27 AM | Reply

#60 I agree, it's not shaming, but I couldn't find a better word. I'm trying to reach the people people see an attempt to shame where none actually exists, e.g. CRT. You know those are over-represented among your anti-vaxxers.

Is anybody here unvaxxed?? All the people who piss and moan about the mandate... have already complied with it. Such -------. I'm glad they're vaccinated, but they're sad people.

#62 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-10-19 02:30 AM | Reply

"Especially those in "Right To Work" states are already in a position where their employer can require vaccination as a condition of employment.
#61 | POSTED BY SNOOFY"

What if the medical information they want you to disclose if you have ever had an abortion? My guess is your would be running around like your hair was on fire in that case screaming that we have a right to medical privacy.

#63 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-10-19 02:32 AM | Reply

"#63 | POSTED BY SKEPTICAL"

Our how about a virginity test? For Snoofy, they could confirm solely by looking at your high school year book photo but for the women it would probably require an Islamic cleric to get up into her lady parts to tell for sure. You are fine with that?

#64 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-10-19 02:33 AM | Reply

SKEPTICAL

"What if the medical information they want you to disclose if you have ever had an abortion? "

You do love to open your can of worms, don't you?

Let me put this whatifism to rest.

I'm a female. I've had all three vaccinations. Not a single provider ever asked me if I've ever had an abortion.

So THERE! Take that, Troublemaker.

#65 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-10-19 02:46 AM | Reply

"I have no idea about the origin of the "squirts" nickname It resonates only because it sounds like it has some hilarity behind it.
#56 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER "

It resonates because of the anti-ivermectin jihad on this site. After posting numerous fake news stories about ivermectin poisoning/deaths - they had to backtrack and complain about it's 'squirts' inducing side effect in some. So, Squirt's Danfroth's fear or soiling his white pantsuit override the potential lifesavings effects of the drug.

Of course, he is now touting "severe allergic reaction, seizures, and loss of consciousness" - you will notice death is not listed as a side effect like it is for the vaccines - because he just can't let it go because he needs some reason to justify withholding the medicine for people and 'bad for pharma bottom lines' does not cut it in liberal land. So, he needs to smear. That earns him the Nickname "Squirts".

I will put this side-effect list for you: "seizures, brain damage, coma, and even death" - that is the side effect list from drinking too much water.

So, ivermectin's squirts doesn't seem so bad in comparison.

#66 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-10-19 02:59 AM | Reply

#35 BS

www.statista.com

We're back to 2016 levels.

Nowhere close to historical peaks.

#67 | Posted by jpw at 2021-10-19 09:03 AM | Reply

"Skeptical" is still pushing the IVM --------.

Too bad his "skepticism" is selectively placed.

#68 | Posted by jpw at 2021-10-19 09:04 AM | Reply

It truly is a slippery slope.

#45 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

No, it's really not.

It's one our society has been on before with the case law and history to back it.

None of what is going on is unprecedented, it's just foreign to you because

A. You're life has been entirely or almost entirely in a time when vaccines dramatically cut disease incidence

and

B. This is a once a century extreme, even before A occurred

All the hyperventilating is because people are too lazy to look for themselves at what happened before they existed.

#69 | Posted by jpw at 2021-10-19 09:17 AM | Reply

"#60 I agree, it's not shaming, but I couldn't find a better word. I'm trying to reach the people people see an attempt to shame where none actually exists, e.g. CRT."

So you make a headline which implies you're supporting/justifying the use of shaming? Oookaaaayyy.....

#70 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-10-19 09:24 AM | Reply

"If you are fully vaccinated, does it put your life at risk? I mean, the vaccines work...right?"

You people know not everyone can get vaccinated and that the vaccines/persuasions work about 98% of the time.

#71 | Posted by Tor at 2021-10-19 10:19 AM | Reply

Stoogical is a brainless dupe.

#72 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-10-19 02:16 PM | Reply

"What if the medical information they want you to disclose if you have ever had an abortion?"

^

#73 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-10-19 02:21 PM | Reply

"The fact that you've never thought this about any of the other required vaccinations is how we can tell you are lying.
#73 | POSTED BY SNOOFY"

I have never been forced to take an experimental vaccine before and then show proof of my taking it to enjoy normal activities.

#74 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-10-19 10:48 PM | Reply

"I have never been forced to take an experimental vaccine before"

That's correct. You have never been forced to take any vaccine. And you still aren't.

"and then show proof of my taking it to enjoy normal activities."

Apparently your normal activities don't include attending school, working in health care, or serving in the military.

So, were you a Jenny McCarthy anti-vaxxer ten years ago too? Do you have none of your shots -- tetanus, pertussis, polio?

Society is right to avoid you like the plague. Because your kind could literally be carrying the plague.

#75 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-10-20 12:09 AM | Reply

"If you had to prove that you never had an abortion prior to buying groceries, you would be okay with that?"

Abortion only fights communicable disease if you think people are a parasite.

You think lots of people are parasites. Too bad your mother didn't.

#76 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-10-20 12:11 AM | Reply

#77 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-10-20 01:02 AM | Reply

"#76 That seems to be a contradictory post - are you not a strong supporter of abortion?
#77 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER"

No, Snoofy's post was not a contradiction. He does not believe 'people' are parasites needing to be aborted - he only believes 'black people' are parasites that need to be aborted.

#78 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-10-20 02:34 AM | Reply

Snoofy is the most racist troll on this site. He's the only regular user here I've ever seen casually use the N-word.

#79 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-10-20 05:51 PM | Reply