Sunday, October 17, 2021

The Chinese military condemned the United States and Canada for each sending a warship through the Taiwan Strait last week, saying the North American nations were threatening peace and stability in the region.

Comments

Canada has a warship?

#1 | Posted by REDIAL at 2021-10-17 12:28 PM | Reply

Suck it, losers.

#2 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-10-17 06:15 PM | Reply

#1 HMCS Pardonme

#3 | Posted by bored at 2021-10-17 08:37 PM | Reply

I thought it was the Sorryeh.

#4 | Posted by REDIAL at 2021-10-17 08:38 PM | Reply

#4 That is the one on the east coast.

#5 | Posted by bored at 2021-10-17 08:41 PM | Reply

That is the one on the east coast.

Ah yes... the Sorrierre.

#6 | Posted by REDIAL at 2021-10-17 08:57 PM | Reply

F*ch China.

I would send an entire task force.

China is a paper tiger.

#7 | Posted by boaz at 2021-10-18 10:00 AM | Reply

"China is a paper tiger"

Sez the guy who made a living unsuccessfully fighting 3rd world country cave dwellers.

#8 | Posted by NerfHerder at 2021-10-18 11:09 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

China wants to assert sovereignty over the Taiwan Strait. Aint gonna be allowed to happen. Or, I should say, I will be damned disappointed in the USA if at any pointed our leaders to allow it to happen.

#9 | Posted by moder8 at 2021-10-18 12:38 PM | Reply

Humorous watching folks make fun of the Canadian military. Obvious you've never served along side them. Some of the best I've trained with.

#10 | Posted by SunTzuMeow at 2021-10-18 01:07 PM | Reply

#9 | POSTED BY MODER8 AT 2021-10-18 12:38 PM | REPLY | FLAG:EH?

ALLOW it to happen? Do they need permission?

pppppffffftttttttttttt!

China has enough men of fighting age to replace our entire population as well the women of fighting age.
It has nukes too.
hmmmmmm
I got it... let's beat them up with tariffs... oh wait we tried that.

Seems to be the tough guy capitalists have painted themselves into a Taiwanese corner and the US military which they counted on to defend their interests isn't feeling so good these days.

Meanwhile the rich are flying into space just for funzies.

#11 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2021-10-18 01:35 PM | Reply

It is ironic when Yanks knock Canada's military when they stuck it out the longest of the "coalition" allies in Afghanistan and they have veterans too.

#12 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2021-10-18 01:39 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Canadians will war crime the ---- out of you, very politely.

#13 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2021-10-19 07:58 AM | Reply

They are ok. A benefit of being next to the most powerful nation on earth. I've served in combat with them. The best, though, was Aussies.

#14 | Posted by boaz at 2021-10-19 09:27 AM | Reply

So? We have a bullet for each one of them too..

It has nukes too.
hmmmmmm

So? You scared? What a liberal bitch.

No, it's just Democrat/Liberal yellow cowardice on display, as usual.

Meanwhile the rich are flying into space just for funzies.

So? What's that got to do with anything? You jealous? I know you are. Mad cause you didnt take advantage of your working years and now you have to beg for someone to give you some money?

Sad. Liberals like you are just...sad.

#15 | Posted by boaz at 2021-10-19 09:31 AM | Reply

Sad...just...sad.
#15 | Posted by boaz

Haven't seen a good self-retorting retort in a while.

#16 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2021-10-19 09:38 AM | Reply

"A benefit of being next to the most powerful nation on earth. "

That's an awfully beautiful thing to say about Russia, Boaz.

#17 | Posted by NerfHerder at 2021-10-19 09:52 AM | Reply

Canadians will war crime the ---- out of you, very politely.

#13 | POSTED BY SITZKRIEG

Aussies too, but less politely. In recent reporting it looks like NSW cowboy fever spread to AUS SOF

#18 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2021-10-19 10:05 AM | Reply

China can pound sand.

If Canada doesn't like you there's a good reason.

#19 | Posted by Tor at 2021-10-19 10:17 AM | Reply

Sad. Liberals like you are just...sad.

#15 | POSTED BY BOAZ AT 2021-10-19 09:31 AM | FLAG: PPPFFFTTTTT

GFY

I just think of it as bad timing is all.

I've owned my last three homes fee simple. That means I carried no mortgage. I paid for them with cash. I've lived in some nice zip codes too. I bought down and built up without government assistance and the last three times without a bank's assistance. No inheritance no divorce settlement, no matching fund retirement plans. I keep my assets wayyyyyyy more than my liabilities by a lot.

Bet you can't say that.

I bet like most of the Trumphoes who invaded the capital you are up to the top of your waders in debt.

I don't hate you Boazo I just call you out on your rampant silliness. If the government fails to pay you your socialist benefits you are in deep doodoo and you know it. You're just jealous because you've never been without government assistance and you pretend you are self-made.

You are a line toe-er through and through.

I am actually self-made. I doubt you will ever know what that really feels like.

#20 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2021-10-19 02:49 PM | Reply