Tuesday, October 19, 2021

In the letter sent to parents, the school says the 30-day period will allow time so that a vaccinated student couldn't transmit anything to other children, promoting false claims about COVID vaccines. The same morons at this school actually said (in regards to this policy), "I am in favor of any policies that put the safety of my children first and foremost."

Comments

The Centner's, who founded the school, donated $1,000,000 to Trump's re-election fund, contributed 10's of thousands to DeSantis also support DeSantis "no mask" mandate. You know, because "any policies that put the safety of children first and foremost"

*headdesk*

#1 | Posted by YAV at 2021-10-19 11:05 AM | Reply

A school this stupid shouldn't be paid for.

#2 | Posted by Tor at 2021-10-19 11:55 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

This school is training the future leaders of the Republican Party, that is, if we still are a democratic Republic by the time they become adults.

#3 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-10-19 12:56 PM | Reply

If you root around the Centner website, you, too, may notice the conspicuous absence of actual education qualifications in the vitas of its advertised honchos.

#4 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2021-10-19 01:20 PM | Reply

"my children" ... that's from an administrator?

#5 | Posted by ichiro at 2021-10-19 05:48 PM | Reply

#5 - Not an administrator. A director:

Josh Hills, director of the academy's Learning Optimization program and who has two daughters at the school, said he supported the move. "I am in favor of any policies that put the safety of my children first and foremost," he said.

#6 | Posted by YAV at 2021-10-19 08:52 PM | Reply

Does this apply to all vaccines, or just the COVID-19 ones?

#7 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-10-19 08:53 PM | Reply

Josh Hills, director of the academy's Learning Optimization program and science denying ----- doesn't give a crap about anything but sucking Donnie Fail's balls.

#8 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-10-19 10:33 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I wonder what they talk about during science class? Do they actually have science class?

#9 | Posted by danni at 2021-10-20 07:47 AM | Reply

Dwight Babcock : I dropped by the Bixby School. And what do I find? I find he isn't even registered there, he never has been. So I've been hunting through every low, crockpot school in this town, and I finally found him in the lowest of them all.
Mame Dennis : Mr. Page is a progressive educator...
Dwight Babcock : There they were, a schoolroom full of them: boys, girls, teachers, romping around stark naked, bare as the day they were born.
Mame Dennis : I assure you that the children under Mr. Page's care were engaged in normal, healthful, broadening pursuits.
Dwight Babcock : Broadening? You show them what you were doing when I broke into that place. Go ahead, show them.
Patrick Dennis : We were just playing Fish Families.
Dwight Babcock : Fish Families!
Patrick Dennis : It's part of "constructive play".
Dwight Babcock : Now, listen to this.
Mame Dennis : Show me now, darling, show me.
Patrick Dennis : Well, we do it right after yogurt time. Mrs. Page and all the girls crouch down on the floor under the sun lamps. And they pretend to be lady fishes, depositing their eggs in the sand. Then Mr. Page and all the boys do what gentlemen fish do.
Mame Dennis : [pause] What could be more wholesome or natural?

#10 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2021-10-20 07:58 AM | Reply

The headmaster must have attended the Baby Doc Duvalier Teacher's School in Haiti or something.

Whoever came up with this policy is an absolute moron. What do they teach for, you know, science? Jesus rode dinosaurs, the Earth is 7000 years old, or some idiotic thing like that?

#11 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2021-10-21 03:19 AM | Reply

Where are our right wing friends defending this "ignorant as I want to be is my right" rule at that school? Is that really a school or just a fund raising tool for Republicans? If the students aren't learning anything then I don't think it could be referred to as a school.

#12 | Posted by danni at 2021-10-21 09:54 AM | Reply

#9 | Posted by danni at 2021-10-20 07:47 AM | Reply | Flag

How Jeebus rode a velociraptor and carried an AR-15.

#13 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-10-21 10:57 AM | Reply

Wouldn't this policy be against Gov Bollwasher's directive against COVID-19 prohibitions?

#14 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-10-21 11:00 AM | Reply

How Jeebus rode a velociraptor and carried an AR-15.

Yeah. Google that for Trump.

#15 | Posted by YAV at 2021-10-21 12:57 PM | Reply