Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Comments

Now that they're dead I feel better.

#1 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-10-20 07:46 PM | Reply

Two less.

#2 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2021-10-20 08:12 PM | Reply

"Now can we please stop pretending like the two dead people were of some vast importance to society?"

Tor showing off those christian values they hold so dear.

#3 | Posted by qcp at 2021-10-21 08:37 AM | Reply

I just have a hard time believing it is him. I really feel like the family planted items at this location, although human remains would be difficult for them to do. They just happen to notify police the night before of where they will be searching in the morning and oops there he is? I get that the area was previously under water, but it just feels off to me.

#4 | Posted by justagirl_idaho at 2021-10-21 10:33 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

We'll never know for sure, but this is likely what happened:

1) The man's girlfriend damaged his male ego by saying the wrong thing, so he strangled her.

2) He killed himself because that same ego wouldn't allow him to face his behavior publically.

3) He died thinking that the bitch he murdered deserved it.

#5 | Posted by Zed at 2021-10-21 10:37 AM | Reply

#4 You too eh? My guess is they knew all along where he was and when he didn't check in on his burner phone they made a trip out, saw the remains and decided to "remember" where he was to the police though I find it hard to believe they were not under constant surveillance by the cops. That leads me to them having another accomplice in on it.

#6 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-10-21 10:38 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

But but you have to UNDERSTAND how her nagging annoyed him so much. /snark off

Violence is NEVER the answer to words. Period.

He could have chosen to leave at any point and escape her.

#7 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-10-21 10:40 AM | Reply

He could have chosen to leave at any point and escape her.

#7 | POSTED BY NIXON

Real men take revenge.

#8 | Posted by Zed at 2021-10-21 10:43 AM | Reply

What we've begun talking about here is a part of the Redneck Ethos. It's a facet of the "philosophical" vein Trumpism taps into.

"There is no need to learn social or emotional skills as long as you can beat something to death".

#9 | Posted by Zed at 2021-10-21 10:45 AM | Reply

Two small people only important because they were white and mediagenic. Yawn.

How many others are killed and just ignored?

#10 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2021-10-21 10:57 AM | Reply

#10 | POSTED BY EFFETEPOSER -- I could be wrong, but I believe this became news easier because she already had a social media presence with followers. I know that small blondes tend to get more notice when something happens, but I think the whole you tube influencer thing made this bigger. There is a cute little white boy with blonde hair missing from a town here in Idaho with a big reward and that hasnt been splashed across the news like she was either :(

#11 | Posted by justagirl_idaho at 2021-10-21 11:08 AM | Reply

#10 - These people are nobodies, ignore them

Also #10 - "How many others are killed and just ignored?"

#12 | Posted by qcp at 2021-10-21 11:21 AM | Reply

Christian values? Okay then but you realize that would mean no more television with an M rating.

#13 | Posted by Tor at 2021-10-21 11:27 AM | Reply

Just pointing out your hypocrisy.

#14 | Posted by qcp at 2021-10-21 11:46 AM | Reply

No you pieces of trash enjoy holding Christians to one set of standards and yourself to a much slower lower and easier standard.

#15 | Posted by Tor at 2021-10-21 12:06 PM | Reply

"I just have a hard time believing it is him. I really feel like the family planted items at this location, although human remains would be difficult for them to do. "

Not if he had a twin brother.

#16 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-10-21 12:39 PM | Reply

Or a clone. My money is on a clone. The real Brian Laundrie is living a life of ease and luxury in a tropical paradise.

#17 | Posted by moder8 at 2021-10-21 01:24 PM | Reply

I just dont trust the family to make a positive ID and not lie about it. They may have been out searching, found partial remains that could be anyone, went back with some of Brian's things to plant, then told the police they would be looking in said area. I know how I sound, but I feel like something is off about the whole thing, and I have thought the family was in on hiding him the entire time. Faking a death would be the perfect get away and wouldn't be a first.

#18 | Posted by justagirl_idaho at 2021-10-21 01:30 PM | Reply

#15, Pieces of trash?!? Do you eat your god with that potty mouth?

#19 | Posted by qcp at 2021-10-21 01:56 PM | Reply

They both died in the wilderness. That is something you almost never see on Bear Grylls.

#20 | Posted by moder8 at 2021-10-21 04:13 PM | Reply

JUSTAGIRL
Obviously, we've got only bits and pieces of evidence. (Do with that what you will, a freebie.). That said, I'd say the Laundrie family's credibility in this department plunged into negative territory a long time ago.

#21 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2021-10-21 04:47 PM | Reply

@qcp

Does your mommy know you're on her computer kid?

#22 | Posted by Tor at 2021-10-22 01:12 PM | Reply