Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Fox News anchor Neil Cavuto has tested positive for Covid-19. Cavuto, who has been public about his health challenges over the years, including a nearly 25-year journey with multiple sclerosis, was off his afternoon Fox program on Tuesday as a result of the diagnosis. "While I'm somewhat stunned by this news, doctors tell me I'm lucky as well," Cavuto said in a statement released through Fox News Media. "Had I not been vaccinated, and with all my medical issues, this would be a far more dire situation."

Comments

It's to bad Hannity didn't get it.

#1 | Posted by Tor at 2021-10-20 10:14 PM | Reply

Silly ----.

#2 | Posted by Jaspar at 2021-10-20 10:23 PM | Reply

One of the more sane reporters at FOX.

#3 | Posted by horstngraben at 2021-10-20 11:21 PM | Reply

Thank God for Fox News's vaccine mandate.

Get well soon, Neil.

#4 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-10-20 11:24 PM | Reply

#4 Good t see you rooting for his recovery - I am too.

#5 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-10-20 11:32 PM | Reply

"Silly ----."

Sorry RCADE, it's time ot admit, using that word is offensive for either side. It's sust disgusting. There are words that really are offensive, and that is one of them.

#6 | Posted by danni at 2021-10-20 11:55 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"One of the more sane reporters at FOX."

Imaginary people who don't actually exist.

#7 | Posted by danni at 2021-10-20 11:57 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

BTW, I understand the he has been the voice or reason on that sick network but I still have little or no respect for him because he stayed on that network, Hope he recovers but also hope no one ever pays any attention to him again. Sorry, but those who supported them are sort of sick. Neil knew about the lies but chose to do little about it. If you are supportive of the people who suppost this crap enjoy the same blame for it.
Let's be honest, Neil Caputo sold out big time. I have o more respect for hin than I do for Sean Hanniy. He is a piece of filth.

#8 | Posted by danni at 2021-10-21 12:56 AM | Reply

"#6 | POSTED BY DANNI"

You need to become more international. The English/Irish/Europeans that you idolize so much toss it around as part of normal conversation. Frankly, I am surprised you are not more outraged at people being called 'Karen'

#9 | Posted by Skeptical at 2021-10-21 01:00 AM | Reply

He is immunocompromised, and has been for a long time. He still works for the propaganda station that rails against the covid vaccine daily, despite mandating vaccinations. It is also the station that isn't saying anything about his diagnosis at all...for that news, you'll have to go to a real news network.

#10 | Posted by chuffy at 2021-10-21 01:39 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I agree 100%.

#11 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2021-10-21 06:59 AM | Reply

Well he should be okay since he is fully vaccinated like all other Faux Noise celebrities so they can go on air and push vaccine resistance.

You have to sit and wonder just how these turds reconcile in their "conscience" the damage they are doing to their viewers and America on a daily basis. Maybe it is that they have no moral guidance other than the paycheck they collect.

#12 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-10-21 07:00 AM | Reply

I suspect they live in incredibly small worlds, where latching onto small change is worth shredding whatever moral compass they might have had.

#13 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2021-10-21 07:05 AM | Reply

www.youtube.com

#14 | Posted by qcp at 2021-10-21 08:34 AM | Reply

Mudbomber on line one.

#15 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-10-21 09:43 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

A while back I remember some blogger was bragging about how he deliberately tried to infect a Christian fundamentalist politician with a cold or flu or something. Anyone else remember this?

Wonder if the same guy got to Cavuto, or someone who was inspired by him.

#16 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-10-21 11:56 AM | Reply

Sure, there, Sentohell,

Prolly coulda been that 'thing you thought you heard, huh? Or maybe another thing.

If, ya know, it wasn't that first thing you thought you heard about, and was like another, different thing, maybe. maybe not, but prolly like that other thing you thought you heard, right Perry Mason?

Sounds like the expert witness we all need to hear from, right there Retorters.

Gadzooks, you are toopid, there Tweetypie.

Hard of Google? Prove it.

You prolly also remember when you and Trump thought you saw, ( somewhere on the TV) thousands of American Muslims cheering 9/11, though, huh.

Ya effin Bag of dumbfuqery.

#17 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2021-10-21 01:05 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

So show some spine and quit Faux News.

#18 | Posted by jpw at 2021-10-22 01:16 AM | Reply

#18 If every employee at the 3 garbage cable networks quit out of principle (CNN, MSNBC and FOX) would all cease to exist.

#19 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-10-22 01:18 AM | Reply

Florida had 25% of yesterday's COVID deaths. WTG, DeathSantis! Yer doin' a heck of a job!

www.google.com