Sunday, October 24, 2021

A state senator is receiving backlash after referring to Asian Americans as "yellow families" during a recent interim study focused on racial inequality.

Comments

Both parties are the same.

#1 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-10-24 04:51 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

At what point does a Republican being a Republican not be news?

I mean, fmr Pres Trump has given a voice to, even encouraged to bring out from the background, the white supremacy that seems to guide the Republican Party nowadays.

So, I gotta ask, at what point do the voters decide?

When the local Republicans ring my doorbell to present their spiel[1] of why I should vote for them, one on the first things they tell me is that they do not support the crazy that fmr Pres Trump is espousing. They try to distance themselves from fmr Pres Trump. I ask them why don't they say that on their website. Silence ensues.

1 - they ring the doorbell, then step back off the stoop and stand on the sidewalk about 10 feet from the door when they talk with me..

#2 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-10-24 09:29 PM | Reply

Cool video...

www.youtube.com
The Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar

#3 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-10-24 09:31 PM | Reply

who the ---- cares.

His party has turned full fascist and is trying to destroy democracy.

Scolding them for not being woke is not going to help save the country.

#4 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2021-10-25 02:28 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

At what point does a Republican being a Republican not be news?

So, I gotta ask, at what point do the voters decide?

#2 | Posted by LampLighter

The decided they're fine with white supremacy and sexual assault in 2016.

In 2020 they decided they're fine with full blown fascism.

#5 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2021-10-25 02:29 AM | Reply

more sickening comments from a very sick political party.

#6 | Posted by earthmuse at 2021-10-25 05:43 AM | Reply

A demonstration of the so-called "Oklahoma Standard" where folks are nice but carry avarice and hate with them. This guy is explaining it all away by saying that he was a football coach, which makes it all right with many here ...

#7 | Posted by catdog at 2021-10-25 07:32 AM | Reply

I've always been surprised at the fairly universal acceptance of "Black and brown people." It seems offensive to me. Given that, I am surprised at the level of offense for this construction. It seems parallel. I don't like any characterization based on skin color.

#8 | Posted by flagger at 2021-10-25 10:25 AM | Reply

#9 | Posted by flagger at 2021-10-25 10:25 AM | Reply

39,

That's because you may not be racist.

But what are we supposed to call Oriental Asians? The liberals want people divided by color, so....what are they?

#10 | Posted by boaz at 2021-10-25 10:33 AM | Reply | Funny: 2 | Newsworthy 1

But what are we supposed to call Oriental Asians?

You could just call them asians, like a normal person. But that's asking a lot from you.

#11 | Posted by JOE at 2021-10-25 10:40 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

But what are we supposed to call Oriental Asians?

This is the same as yellow in that its a massively outdated view that shows you're an idiot stuck in simplistic, long time constructs.

Anyone who says this kind of dumb stuff deserves to be pointed and laughed at.

Oriental? LOL you still planning that expedition around south America to shorten the spice route?

#12 | Posted by jpw at 2021-10-25 11:01 AM | Reply

#10 | POSTED BY BOAZ

You're free to call them whatever you please, Boaz. Go ahead, let your colors fly.

#13 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-10-25 11:57 AM | Reply

While the right is figuring out ways to dismantle democracy, then left is obsessed with what words can be used to describe which race/gender/sexual orientation.

#14 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2021-10-25 12:28 PM | Reply

Boaz Weinstein, racist turd.

#15 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-10-25 01:53 PM | Reply

You could just call them asians, like a normal person.

You have to differentiate them from -----, Indians, Russians, etc..

yellow is outdated but calling people black isnt?

Oh yea, asians hold no political capital for you, they can take care of themselves, that's why you dont care about them. But the black and white division cant be messed with, right?

#16 | Posted by boaz at 2021-10-25 03:49 PM | Reply

You're a ------- idiot. Asian hate crime has skyrocketed since Fat Donnie Fail tried to blame his incompetence on the Chinese.

#17 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-10-25 05:00 PM | Reply

Dude, it's a FACT this virus came out of China.

#18 | Posted by boaz at 2021-10-25 05:01 PM | Reply

"yellow is outdated but calling people black isnt?"

^
I love it when people play dumb about saying bigoted stuff.

"Obama used the N-word in his audiobook, why can't I say it?"
You can say it. And you should. Say it a lot. Let people know that for some reason you really need to say this word.

#19 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-10-25 05:04 PM | Reply

"Dude, it's a FACT this virus came out of China."

Do you know why the Ebola virus is called the Ebola virus, and not the Africa Virus or the Black People Virus?

#20 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-10-25 05:05 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Please share the Wokespeak Race page from the Newspeak dictionary that has the currently acceptable color to race chart. Thanks.

#21 | Posted by visitor_ at 2021-10-25 08:05 PM | Reply

#22 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-10-25 08:20 PM | Reply

Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
Red and yellow, black & white
They are precious in His sight
Jesus loves the little children of the world

#23 | Posted by visitor_ at 2021-10-25 08:21 PM | Reply

" One time I ordered a drink in a bar and the Mexican bartender looked at me and asked "Yellow?"

Did you order Chartreuse?

#24 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-10-25 08:28 PM | Reply

Asians don't care.

I call them Mellow Yellow.

All the "yellow" jokes I've heard were told by Asians. And they thought they were being hilarious. Literally had a girl laughing so hard she was crying, commenting on how her friend was wearing a yellow shirt and you couldn't tell where the ---- ended and his arms began.

But. I'm sure there are Asians who find it very offensive.

Which is why I don't call anyone yellow. Unless I'm being old timey and calling them a coward.

#25 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-10-25 08:38 PM | Reply

"Did you order Chartreuse?"

No, it had nothing to do with the color of the drink.

#26 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-10-25 09:03 PM | Reply

I responded with "No..." and then yelled "ICE!"

#27 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-10-25 09:07 PM | Reply

If only people knew the science of how exactly the same we are. Skin is meaningless. BTW, the only other animal to have skin similar to ours are pigs. How about that, pig monkeys!

#28 | Posted by Brennnn at 2021-10-26 06:49 AM | Reply

Ginger's also have skin that's very similar to a human's.

#29 | Posted by visitor_ at 2021-10-26 07:31 AM | Reply

~Kak..Auck..hack..
The sound of mankind choking on PC

#30 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2021-10-26 08:43 AM | Reply

#21 | POSTED BY VISITOR_

Unless you're a Beta, you say what you like and you don't care who you offend.
Are you a Beta, Visitor_?

#31 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-10-26 08:59 AM | Reply

Ginger's also have skin that's very similar to a human's."

This sentence makes no sense.

#32 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-10-26 09:49 AM | Reply

Look at all the whitefolks explaining to US, what is racist. If this aint amerikkka, I don't know what is.

#33 | Posted by fresno500 at 2021-10-26 05:41 PM | Reply

Dopes like Boaz Weinstein aren't American, they're Confederate.

#34 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-10-26 06:03 PM | Reply

"Kak..Auck..hack..
The sound of me choking on Donnie dick"

#30 | POSTED BY PHESTEROBOYLE TINYMOUTH