Monday, November 08, 2021

Vice President Kamala Harris' approval rating is 28% " even worse than Biden's. The poll shows that 51% disapprove of the job she's doing. One in 5, 21%, are undecided.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

In case you have never encountered this unpleasant creature installed as US VP, her completely fake personality and constant lies seem to be a turn off for American voters....or maybe it is her sheer incompetence?

Comments

The poll shows that 51% disapprove of the job she's doing.

How could anyone disapprove of what she is doing? She's done nothing.

#1 | Posted by FedUpWithPols at 2021-11-08 05:54 AM | Reply

#1 That's part of her problem.

Simply put - she's horrible at politics. She's unbelievably phony.

#2 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-11-08 06:27 AM | Reply

so horrible she made vp.

just admit you think she's uppity.

#3 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2021-11-08 08:15 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Just admit you'll defend her no matter what she does or doesn't do because she has D after her name.

#4 | Posted by kwrx25 at 2021-11-08 11:00 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

I've never considered her to be a very likable politician, and this is buttressed by her poor showing in the 2020 Dem primary. I frankly think it was a serious mistake to make her the VP for an aging President because i would assign very, very low odds for her to win a general election against almost any Republican.

#5 | Posted by JOE at 2021-11-08 11:13 AM | Reply

#3 She was chosen for her combination of skin color and genitalia. I don't do the racism thing. I have no doubt though that you refer to Tim Scott as "Uncle Tim".

#6 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-11-08 11:46 AM | Reply

so horrible she made vp.

Now do Dick Cheney.

#7 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-11-08 11:47 AM | Reply

Cheney was part of the PNAC cabal, and as Bush I's Secretary of Defense was well positioned to lead the War for Oil.

#8 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-11-08 12:00 PM | Reply

Too bad Michelle Obama didn't want to be VP. She is way more likable than Kamala

#9 | Posted by byrdman at 2021-11-08 12:11 PM | Reply

Yeah, she's Hillary 2.0. And I say that as someone who will likely never vote for the Republican-traitor party in my life.

#10 | Posted by censored at 2021-11-08 12:46 PM | Reply

I hate Kamala. And it sickens me to think that I almost certainly would vote for her against pretty much any current GOP frontrunner for national office. We must never again vote into office the equivalent of a Trump based on the Dems nominating the revolting equivalent of HRC.

#11 | Posted by moder8 at 2021-11-08 01:20 PM | Reply

Hardyhar

She sure does wad up the undies of the DR Karen University graduates

That alone earns my vote

#12 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2021-11-08 01:30 PM | Reply

#1 That's part of her problem.
Simply put - she's horrible at politics. She's unbelievably phony.

#2 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

Well, VPs don't usually do much.

But I called it when she was announced it would be a terrible pick.

#13 | Posted by jpw at 2021-11-08 07:37 PM | Reply

I never had high expectations for a former prosecutor to be a popular figure, but I did hope she would get things done...while wrong about that I still have no doubt I voted correctly... Trump sucked and Pence wants a theocracy.

#14 | Posted by 503jc69 at 2021-11-09 05:05 AM | Reply

Well, VPs don't usually do much.
But I called it when she was announced it would be a terrible pick.

#13 | POSTED BY JPW AT 2021-11-08 07:37 PM | FLAG:

That's why she's a good pick. Imagine how infrastructure bill negotiations would have gone with VP Bernie tweetstorming lol.

#15 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2021-11-09 02:01 PM | Reply

The only ones that hate her are the Ruskie trolls and the racists, which the OP is both.

#16 | Posted by a_monson at 2021-11-09 04:39 PM | Reply

I think most V.P.'s have to be unpopular to insure against the risk of assassinations and coups.
Nobody would go after Bush 1 with Qualye waiting to take over...Remove Bush 2 you get stuck with Darth Vader.....remove Trump you get Pence... nobody wants that either. Kamala is that insurance for Joe I.M.O.

#17 | Posted by 503jc69 at 2021-11-09 05:04 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Interesting how you only profiled GOP VP's, as if any democrat VP would be acceptable.

#18 | Posted by boaz at 2021-11-10 11:18 AM | Reply

just admit you think she's uppity.

#3 | POSTED BY ALEXANDRITE AT 2021-11-08 08:15 AM | FLAG: | NEWSWORTHY 1: Oh yeah, the first to drop out of the dem primaries because could not get enough backing in her own state, so ask yourself, who picked her for VP because it obviously was not biden. IMO in no way uppity [maybe a little weird with all the nervous laughter], but also not presidential material as has had a chance to display leadership ability and 'ducked out' rather than get involved.

BUT I do feel that she is just as qualified to be VP as much as Buttigieg is qualified to be Secretary of Transportation.......

#19 | Posted by MSgt at 2021-11-10 02:05 PM | Reply