Sunday, November 14, 2021

I dont know why google thinks this is something I want to know (its not a fetish of mine) but I succumbed after 3 days and read the article and if I was there I would have applauded her too.

Comments

I really wonder how this type of thing ends up in an article, did she reach out to the author and pitch the idea?

#1 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2021-11-14 10:34 PM | Reply

I think she reached the editor and he pitched something else.

#2 | Posted by Tor at 2021-11-14 11:05 PM | Reply

There would be reporters at a marathon looking for stories.

#3 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2021-11-15 08:37 AM | Reply

There would be reporters at a marathon looking for stories.
#3 | POSTED BY TFDNIHILIST

Makes sense. Here's how I imagine it went down:

Beat Reporter: "hey you're looking a little ----- there, care to share what happened?"
Runner: "hey! Sure. I pooped myself about halfway through the run, but I beat my PR as well as accomplished my goal to finish this run 13 months postpartum. Feeling great!"

#4 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2021-11-15 08:48 AM | Reply

I mean, this sort of thing isn't unusual in marathons.

Also, these people are weird. Who really cares about setting a "personal best" to the point of crapping oneself?

Exercise because it's good for you. Pooping yourself to beat an old personal record by one minute? That's screaming OCD issues to me.

#5 | Posted by censored at 2021-11-15 10:24 AM | Reply

It's kind of weird she screams out what happened at the end of the race.

#6 | Posted by jakester at 2021-11-15 12:34 PM | Reply

I've had to deuce mid run before.

Thought never occurred to me to just let it roll down my leg and keep running.

Sure, I'm trying to improve my time but not at the expense of my dignity.

#7 | Posted by jpw at 2021-11-15 12:40 PM | Reply

I've heard of powerlifters occasionally defecating while lifting. The ones who haven't done this think it's funny.

#8 | Posted by Tor at 2021-11-15 02:12 PM | Reply

#9 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2021-11-15 03:45 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#8 | POSTED BY TOR

John Cena pooped himself.
www.youtube.com

#10 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2021-11-15 03:50 PM | Reply

Kent State Gun Girl apparently dropped a knicker-biscuit while at a party.

#11 | Posted by schifferbrains at 2021-11-15 06:00 PM | Reply

"Based on the headline I expected to be about Lauren Q-bert or Marjorie Traitor Greene"

Lauren and Marjorie produce the same product, just from a different orifice.

#12 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-11-15 06:05 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

It ain't no foot race without some bleedin' ------- and a bit of the green apple quick step runnin' down your leg.

(I never ran a marathon. Or even close. But I know runners apply ------ lube/wax to reduce the friction. Also totally not uncommon for leakage like this.)

#13 | Posted by schifferbrains at 2021-11-15 06:08 PM | Reply