Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Two lawyers who went to court to claim voter fraud after the 2020 election must pay nearly $180,000 to the defendants they sued, a federal magistrate judge ordered Monday, saying their lawsuit aimed to "manipulate gullible members of the public and foment public unrest."

Comments

FTA

Judge N. Reid Neureiter, U.S. District Court of Colorado:

"I believe that rather than a legitimate use of the legal system to seek redress for redressable grievances, this lawsuit has been used to manipulate gullible members of the public and foment public unrest. To that extent, this lawsuit has been an abuse of the legal system and an interference with the machinery of government. For all these reasons, I feel that a significant sanctions award is merited." (emphasis mine)

Any Trump supporters on this site recognize themselves?

#1 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-11-23 02:56 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

This will only make Trumpers even more convinced that Trump is being treated unfairly.

---- your feelings. And ---- your facts too.

#2 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-11-23 03:01 PM | Reply

@#1 ... manipulate gullible members of the public ...

How did Sidney Powell put it? ~No reasonable person would believe what she said about election fraud~?

#3 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-11-23 03:50 PM | Reply

SNOOFY @ #2

How many shots of eggnog have you had this afternoon?

#4 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-11-23 05:06 PM | Reply

Not enough.

Didn't you read this thread? It explains why facts don't work.
Bonhoeffer's Theory of Stupidity Explains the World Perfectly

#5 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-11-23 05:08 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

SNOOFY

I have no need to refresh my memory. I was just surprised that the stone I threw got a yelp out of you, of all people.

#6 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-11-23 11:19 PM | Reply

Ha! I think I had too much coffee it's 11PM and I'm still pretty wired. I did go someplace different for coffee this morning...

#7 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-11-23 11:21 PM | Reply

I'm good for about two pots a night myself. Tuesday is a little different because I like stay up late to follow the trials and tribulations of 'Curse of Oak Island' on the History channel. I'll be up again about 3:00 a.m. to work on some paintings I'm doing for Hobby Lobby. I only have two under contract at the moment. If they sell well, I hope to do more.

#8 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-11-23 11:56 PM | Reply

POSTED BY TWINPAC

That sounds pretty cool. Best of luck with your painting endeavor.

#9 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-11-24 12:02 AM | Reply