Wednesday, November 24, 2021

The ranks of those submitting jobless claims tumbled to their lowest level in more than 52 years last week, the Labor Department reported Wednesday.

Comments

Check out Brandon cleaning up the economic debacle left by the bankruptcy-prone Bunker Bitch.

#1 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2021-11-24 11:35 AM | Reply

Damn, the economy completely crashed just like Trump and All his minions claimed it would.

Now we need to just tamp down inflation after Trumps $7.8 trillion of debt spending spree of a presidency.

Maybe 2022 won't be such a red wave after all.

#2 | Posted by 503jc69 at 2021-11-24 12:32 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Pretty amazing really.

#3 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2021-11-24 02:41 PM | Reply

This is all because of my administration. I got it right and deserve all the credit. I'm an economics genius and a great negotiation expert. Just look at that deal I negotiated with those tough Taliban hombres to get us out of Afghanistan. I won the economy too. Worship me and me alone!
-mentally ill fascist eager for attention and adulation

#4 | Posted by catdog at 2021-11-24 04:43 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I've been "funnied" for saying it but I think you are correct. All the sacrifices are being done early to fix this train wreck and with the short American attention span, Democrats will be looking good. Whether or not that's enough to outpace the gerrymandering is up for debate, but I definitely think it will expose the GOP for the anti-American losers that they are. It will be like when Bob Dole (bless his heart), tried to run against Clinton. People weren't buying the gloom and doom.

#5 | Posted by bocaink at 2021-11-24 05:58 PM | Reply

and btw, I liked Bob Dole, he's a decent person, but the campaign was stupid.

#6 | Posted by bocaink at 2021-11-24 05:58 PM | Reply

Keep in mind that what's good news for the country is bad news for the GOP. Their mission is to destroy "the establishment," i.e. our constitutional republic.

A country as big as the United States, that has been weakened to the point of not being able to defend itself, is a much softer target. That is the one and only goal of the Republican party and their masthead, Donald Trump.

Everything that President Biden has accomplished so far to strengthen America is two steps backwards for the GOP. It's vital to the survival of democracy to keep it that way.

#7 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-11-26 05:03 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"I did that"
-Brandon

#8 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2021-11-26 07:58 AM | Reply

From the article:

'The decline appeared at least in part to be due to seasonal adjustments. Unadjusted claims totaled 258,622, which actually was an increase of 7.6% from the previous week.'

Just saying..