Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) said she ended a call with Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) after she says Boebert "doubled down on her rhetoric." ... "Rep. Boebert refused to publicly acknowledge her hurtful and dangerous comments," she added. "She instead doubled down on her rhetoric and I decided to end the unproductive call. I believe in engaging with those we disagree with respectfully, but not when that disagreement is rooted in outright bigotry and hate."

Comments

More from the article...

...Driving the news: A video of Boebert making anti-Muslim comments to supporters emerged last week, in which she suggested Omar was mistaken for a terrorist while riding in an elevator in the U.S. Capitol and referred to the incident as a "jihad squad moment."

- - Omar called the incident "fabricated" and said Boebert "refused to publicly acknowledge her hurtful and dangerous comments" during the call. ...

#1 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-11-30 01:33 PM | Reply

Related...

Another video shows Lauren Boebert suggesting Ilhan Omar was terrorist
www.cnn.com

...The video of Boebert's anti-Muslim comments, made in New York at a September Staten Island Conservative Party dinner, were posted on Facebook that month by an attendee running for borough president.

"One of my I staffers, on his first day with me, got into an elevator in the Capitol. And in that elevator, we were joined by Ilhan Omar," Boebert told the crowd in September. "It was just us three in there and I looked over and I said, well, lookey there, it's the Jihad Squad.

"She doesn't have a backpack, she wasn't dropping it and running so we're good," Boebert adds, through laughter and applause from the crowd which briefly makes her remarks somewhat inaudible.

Additionally, at the September event, Boebert also disparaged Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Minnesota, another Muslim member of Congress. ...

#2 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-11-30 02:20 PM | Reply

Ditsy little idiot thinks nothing wrong with creating and encouraging hostile work places.

#3 | Posted by Scotty at 2021-11-30 07:55 PM | Reply

Send in Borat.

www.youtube.com

#4 | Posted by Tor at 2021-11-30 09:48 PM | Reply

I agree with James Carville-stand back, let this woman set herself ablaze and then just watch. Even the rightest voters in her district are recognizing that Barmaid Barbie is ineffective and bent on topping the most outrageous words uttered by the other GOP kooks in congress. Voters want representatives who can deliver for the district and this lady ain't getting it done. Those who voted her in will vote her out in 2022 ...

#5 | Posted by catdog at 2021-11-30 10:04 PM | Reply

Put pressure on the infection and watch the pus come oozing out...

#6 | Posted by NerfHerder at 2021-11-30 11:47 PM | Reply

This cat-fighting is both humorous and embarrassing. It goes beyond just Boebert and Omar.

Mace and Greene (both Republicans) are getting in on the absurdity. It's a bad look for both of them, although Greene thrives on looking bad.

#7 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 12:07 AM | Reply

Greene is one UGLY woman. If I looked like that I'd be An ----- too.

#8 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2021-12-01 11:26 AM | Reply

It goes beyond just Boebert and Omar.

Do you think those two are on the same moral or maturity plane in this regard?

#9 | Posted by JOE at 2021-12-01 11:45 AM | Reply

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has shared a chilling death threat she received after Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) portrayed her as a suicide bomber at a recent campaign event.

From the audio: "You will not live much longer ... We see you Muslim and (n-word) bitch, we know what you're up to. You're all about taking over our country. Don't worry, there's plenty that will love the opportunity to take you off the face of this ------- earth. Come get it. But you ------- Muslim piece of ----. You jihadist. We know what you are. You're a ------- traitor."

twitter.com

#10 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2021-12-01 12:02 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#9 given the totality of each of their hateful statements Omar is worse. Plus Boebert never married one of her own siblings.

#11 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 12:57 PM | Reply

given the totality of each of their hateful statements Omar is worse.
#11 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

Ilhan Omar has made "hateful" statements?

Citation necessary.

#12 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 01:00 PM | Reply

On par with Boebert's tasteless "joke".

#13 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 01:07 PM | Reply

I asked for citations.

Not your claims.

You're a proven liar.

#14 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 01:08 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Citations?

That she's a Hamas apologist? You are too. You view that as talking love.

#15 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 01:19 PM | Reply

No no.

You made a claim.

"given the totality of each of their hateful statements Omar is worse.
#11 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

What are these "hateful statements"?

Let's see citations.

#16 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 01:22 PM | Reply

There goes Jeff again talking out of his hiney.

#17 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2021-12-01 01:24 PM | Reply

Citations?
That she's a Hamas apologist? You are too. You view that as talking love.

#15 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER A

Ms Omar tweeted that "we have seen unthinkable atrocities committed by the US, Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan, and the Taliban".

www.bbc.com

You're a ------- idiot Gunga Dimwit.

#18 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-12-01 01:27 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

A Hamas apologist...for saying Hamas committed atrocities.

Gunga Dimwit is a dimwit.

#19 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-12-01 01:28 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

www.theatlantic.com

Context for Omar's Hamas tweet

#20 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-12-01 01:30 PM | Reply

So far, proven liar, Belly, has made two false claims (lies):

"given the totality of each of their hateful statements Omar is worse.
#11 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

On par with Boebert's tasteless "joke".
#13 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

and attempted to move the goal posts using a different lie:

That she's a Hamas apologist? You are too.
#15 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

Not surprising a Trump supporter would be a habitual liar, and a xenophobic racist.

#21 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 01:31 PM | Reply

#19 you don't see the equivalence she absolutely had to include. She couldn't just denounce Hama's actions when they occurred She had to throw in whataboutism.

#22 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 01:35 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#11 I meant in the context of what you referred to as this "catfight," but no surprise you feel the need to expand the scope of the discussion. I'll take that as an admission that Boebert is clearly in the wrong here.

#23 | Posted by JOE at 2021-12-01 01:36 PM | Reply

She had to throw in whataboutism.
#22 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

Thanks for the laugh.

#24 | Posted by JOE at 2021-12-01 01:37 PM | Reply

The GQP is in a race to the bottom, between Margie Traitor Greene, the criminal bigot Boobert, White Nationalist Gosar, Gohmert whose name sounds like a metaphor for stupid, Wheels Cawthorn, mush for brains Senator Tubahead, McQuarthy who lied about easily checked events in a House speech like meetings with kings and queens, and on and on. There aren't enough IQ points between them to pass a college entrance exam. They are nothing but a racist bunch of POS led by spineless weasels.

#25 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2021-12-01 01:37 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

CLownshack, like so many on the left cannot distinguish between opinion and fact. That I think she's worse than Boebert is an opinion.

I also think Nickleback is garbage but they have a ton of fans who feel otherwise

#26 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 01:38 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#23 for her joke implying Omar is a suicide bomb terrorist? Yeah, she was in the wrong with that.

#27 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 01:40 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I don't know a lot about these 2 but I've obviously seen more written about Boebert...she loves the attention. I think she's total garbage.

Omar I know almost nothing about

#28 | Posted by eberly at 2021-12-01 01:40 PM | Reply

" ... so many on the left cannot distinguish between opinion and fact."

Tell us again how Russiagate was a hoax.

#29 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-12-01 01:43 PM | Reply

#29. I will after you can show any criminality tied to it.

#30 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 01:46 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Jeff your whole shtick is a gigantic whataboutism

#31 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2021-12-01 01:46 PM | Reply

Surprised you've heard next to nothing about Omar. She's an attention seeker who seems to hate the country she immigrated to and has actually been in the spotlight over the past couple of years than Boebert. Regardless, Boebert is that troll type of politician who rubs me the wrong way.

#32 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 01:48 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#22 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

I see irony is lost on you.

#33 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-12-01 01:48 PM | Reply

#22 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

I see you didn't read or understand the context of her tweet.

#34 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-12-01 01:49 PM | Reply

#27 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

Weak sauce brother.

Like THAT was the only thing that moronic Trumptilian is wrong about.

#35 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-12-01 01:50 PM | Reply

#11 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER A

Noone argued your opinion was an opinion. We asked you for citations to justify your opinion.

The second sentence is an attempt at stating a fact, of course it is a lie, but... there you have it.

Give it up Gunga Dimwit, you look stupid, like usual.

#36 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-12-01 01:52 PM | Reply

given the totality of each of their hateful statements Omar is worse.
#11 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

You ever going to provide citations for this statement?

Or are you going to keep lying and running away from it??

You. Are. A. Liar.

#37 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 01:52 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

#32 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER A

So, Omar hates America, but Boebert is only a type that rubs you the wrong way.

Please provide citations as to why you believe (again republicans and their feelings) Omar hates our country.

You are an idiot, Gunga Dimwit.

#38 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-12-01 01:54 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I see Twoothy is trying to assign a nickname.

Twoothy has maybe the oldest nickname on this place, don't you, twoothy?

#39 | Posted by eberly at 2021-12-01 01:56 PM | Reply

That I think [Omar is] worse than Boebert is an opinion.
#26 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

Of course you do.

You're a racist, xenophobic, liar.

You're a Trumper.

You're an idiot.

#40 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 01:56 PM | Reply

And Beverly shows up to swing his purse at truthhurts.

Speaking of nick names ...

Still swinging that purse Beverly?

#41 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-12-01 01:58 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

It's a man satchel...Dimmerboy

And I'm trying to remember who used to rub "Twoothy" in his face so much way back when.

"Oh, Twoothy doesn't like it that GWB was in the Air National Guard blah blah" over and over. I think even a leave of absence followed that.

Anyway....I'm not going to run down Omar. Her constituents can have her if they want....just like Boebert.

But I dared say a single negative thing about Omar.....I'm sure Clown will be quick to call me a racist xenophobe.

#42 | Posted by eberly at 2021-12-01 02:04 PM | Reply

I'm sure Clown will be quick to call me a racist xenophobe.
#42 | POSTED BY EBERLY

If the shoe fits, wear it.

#43 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 02:10 PM | Reply

Right, because you making the accusation makes it true.

You're a pedophile. If the shoe fits...wear it.

Pedoshack. New nickname just born.

#44 | Posted by eberly at 2021-12-01 02:12 PM | Reply

You're a pedophile.

Pedophile? That's a random accusation.

What made you go there? Something on your mind?

Projecting? You should go seek help from a therapist.

#45 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 02:20 PM | Reply

eberly is just gobsmacked that he was wrong about the scotus tearing into roe.

Nearly every liberal here saw it coming. Aren't you tired of being wrong all the time?

#46 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2021-12-01 02:22 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

He's definitely not tried of leading with his chin.

#47 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 02:24 PM | Reply

"It's a man satchel..."

Un huh ...

Whatever helps you sleep at night bro.

#48 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-12-01 02:27 PM | Reply

no. I've got plenty of failures ahead of me.

In my quest for success in life....I've failed way more than I've succeeded.

#49 | Posted by eberly at 2021-12-01 02:29 PM | Reply

Surprised you've heard next to nothing about Omar.

#50 | Posted by JOE at 2021-12-01 02:31 PM | Reply

when it comes to being wrong....the worst thing one can do is fail to admit it themselves and then to others....if for no other reason than to illustrate my humility.

Which is why I posted on the abortion thread immediately.

#51 | Posted by eberly at 2021-12-01 02:32 PM | Reply

POSTED BY EBERLY

Don't know what's going on with you lately but you seem overly eager for confrontation.

You literally come after me in posts to other posters.

Who knows.

A year ago all you did was post profanity and yell about me.

Maybe it's just cyclical.

#52 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 02:52 PM | Reply

so, you're an innocent victim in this?

You're undeserving of criticism?

Further, you think I have no justification to defend myself when i'm being wrongly accused of positions I don't have?

Why don't you reflect a little before you respond. I'm going into a meeting now and it will be a little while before I can respond

#53 | Posted by eberly at 2021-12-01 02:59 PM | Reply

you're an innocent victim in this?

You're undeserving of criticism?

I wrote this somewhere?

Why not think about what I wrote, instead of being offended by something I didn't.

#54 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 03:10 PM | Reply

I haven't accused you of anything.

I've suggested this before. You seem triggered by anything I post.

#55 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 03:13 PM | Reply

nicknames

well eb, jeffj got banned from the DR, i was referring to him as Gunga Dimwit for a while due to all of -------- water he was carrying. that was fun.

now jeffj comes crawling back, like the bitch he is, cowardly hiding behind a sock puppet.

But we all know, cause jeffj is a bitch who can't hide his colors.

he is still carrying -------- water, sooooo that makes him Gunga Dimwit, still

as for twoothy, it never really stuck as it is not very good and i never received a suspension over it. If I remember correctly the only time I was ever suspended was for a brief rant, which rcade quickly realized was an anomaly and quickly lifted my vacation.

so, no, nothing you say is really valid, like usual.

#56 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-12-01 03:28 PM | Reply

In my quest for success in life....I've failed way more than I've succeeded.

#49 | POSTED BY EBERLY A

{{cough}} LOSER {{cough}}

#57 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-12-01 03:30 PM | Reply

" I'm entirely unsurprised you have such a developed opinion of her. Must have something to do with your relentless consumption of totally unbiased "news."

#50 | POSTED BY JOE AT 2021-12-01 02:31 PM | FLAG: 0

My opinion of her is based upon what she says, what she advocates and the actions she takes.

#58 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 03:34 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#58 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER A

for the severalth time, citations, Gunga Dimwit.

#59 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-12-01 03:35 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Here, I'll show you how to do it

I dislike Boebert because she appears to be a racist

video.foxnews.com

Second video of Lauren Boebert insulting Ilhan Omar surfaces: 'jihad squad'

see how easy that was?

#60 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-12-01 03:38 PM | Reply

Bellringer doesn't have the sack to link to his "news".

#61 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2021-12-01 03:47 PM | Reply

#58 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

I doubt you've ever actually read or heard anything she's said or about anything she's done.

By the way. You ever find any examples to support your statement:

given the totality of each of their hateful statements Omar is worse.
#11 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

Or are you going to keep lying and running away from it??

You. Are. A. Liar.

#62 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 03:50 PM | Reply

Bellringer doesn't have the sack to link to his "news".
#61 | POSTED BY ALEXANDRITE

I'd prefer not to see pictures of his shht covered rectum.

#63 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 03:51 PM | Reply

Klu Klux Klan Caucus.

#64 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 04:19 PM | Reply

#62 I can provide plenty of bad statements by Omar.

#65 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 04:20 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

#65 No you can not.

#66 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2021-12-01 04:34 PM | Reply

"I will after you can show any criminality tied to it."

Still running from the answer, huh?

I guess I'll have to ask again: Why don't you deserve the truth, from your President, your party, or your "news" outlets?

#67 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-12-01 04:36 PM | Reply

-it never really stuck as it is not very good and i never received a suspension over it.

Oh, it was a huge hit for a while. The leave of absence wasn't referring to you. It was the bossman protecting you.

#68 | Posted by eberly at 2021-12-01 04:41 PM | Reply

-I haven't accused you of anything.

That's literally the only thing you do.

#69 | Posted by eberly at 2021-12-01 04:43 PM | Reply

#67. You keep moving the goalposts. You asked if the Russian collusion thing is a "hoax", not sure how that applies here but whatever. My response was straightforward- was there any criminality with the Russia interactions, outside of Hillary/Obama colluding with foreign nationals including Russians to try and flu the election and then knee cap a duly elected administration.

#70 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 04:48 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#67 I answeeed that question the last time you asked it.

#71 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 04:53 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#66. Yes I can.

#72 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 04:53 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

jeff- klu klu klan caucus is from aoc not omar.

#73 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2021-12-01 05:05 PM | Reply

That's literally the only thing you do.
#69 | POSTED BY EBERLY

Really?

What have I accused you of?

#74 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 05:11 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

given the totality of each of their hateful statements Omar is worse.
#11 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

You. Are. A. Liar.

#75 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 05:12 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

If I were to make the type of comments about my coworkers that Qbert has made about hers then I would fired. Why are congress members allowed to insult the race and religion of their coworkers?

#76 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2021-12-01 05:16 PM | Reply

Why are Republican congress members allowed to insult the race and religion of their coworkers?

Because that's what their voters want them to do.

Despite what Boobert has said and written. I'm sure the people living in her district approve and will re-elect her.

You also have people like Belly who are more than willing to lie about Ilhan Omar, in order to justify Boobert's use of racism and xenophobia.

#77 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 05:22 PM | Reply

#70 | Posted by BellRinger

You don't need criminality to impeach someone.

You think a president who - colludes with a foreign ENEMY to get elected, lies to investigators and the public about it, has his whole team lie about it, obstructs justice to stop the investigation, and corrupts the justice department to protect himself - should be allowed to remain president?

#78 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2021-12-01 05:32 PM | Reply

#74 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK AT 2021-12-01 05:11 PM | REPLY | FLAGGED FUNNY BY EBERLY

Hiding behind a funny flag?

That's okay. I know you got nothing.

#79 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 05:40 PM | Reply

#77 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK

I'm sure Representative Preston Boebert will receive hundreds of canes for her stance.

#80 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-12-01 05:40 PM | Reply

Boebert is an embarrassment to all Colorodans. Just a hideous repulsive insect that can't be squashed quickly enough. It blows me away that both her and Taylor Green have so many rightwing apologits. Scum.

#81 | Posted by moder8 at 2021-12-01 06:16 PM | Reply

Boobert and Greene are opposite sides of the same coin as the squad members. They all troll but accomplish nothing. The only difference is our media swoon over the squad.

#82 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 06:42 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

aoc ... omar

what's the difference?

-jeff

#83 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2021-12-01 06:52 PM | Reply

#82 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

You've literally had all day and you still can't find anything to support your claim.

You. Are. A. Liar.

#84 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 07:11 PM | Reply

-Boebert is an embarrassment to all Colorodans

What makes her an embarrassment for any Coloradoan outside of her district any more than where you live?

You and I didn't vote for the hag any more than someone who lives in Denver.

Don't extend shame or embarrassment to anybody who didn't vote for her.

#85 | Posted by eberly at 2021-12-01 07:20 PM | Reply

#83. Boebert- Greene. What's the difference?

#86 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 07:41 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

jeff-

aoc said kkk caucus, not omar.

are you man enough to admit the error?

#87 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2021-12-01 08:00 PM | Reply

I know it was AOC. I should have made the attribution when I first cited the comment.

#88 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 08:14 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I know it was AOC.

Doubtful.

#89 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 08:50 PM | Reply

#82 | Posted by BellRinger

Tell me something the squad members believe in as insane as jewish space lasers.

The far right is far more insane, delusional, and gullible than the far left.

#90 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2021-12-01 09:15 PM | Reply

#82 | Posted by BellRinger

The difference is your side are in a fascist cult pledging allegiance to a criminal con man who's trying to end democracy.

#91 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2021-12-01 09:16 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The Green New Deal

#92 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 09:21 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

The Green New Deal

#92 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

en.wikipedia.org

So, exactly, how is the GND similar to jewish space lasers. Please be specific.

I will point you to the following: A non-partisan description of the general concepts behind a Green New Deal resulted in 40% of respondents saying they "strongly support", and 41% saying they "somewhat support" the idea.

#93 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-12-01 09:44 PM | Reply

According to The Washington Post (February 11, 2019), the resolution called for a "10-year national mobilization" whose primary goals would be:[88]

"Guaranteeing a job with a family-sustaining wage, adequate family and medical leave, paid vacations, and retirement security to all people of the United States."
"Providing all people of the United States with " (i) high-quality health care; (ii) affordable, safe, and adequate housing; (iii) economic security; and (iv) access to clean water, clean air, healthy and affordable food, and nature."
"Providing resources, training, and high-quality education, including higher education, to all people of the United States."
"Repairing and upgrading the infrastructure in the United States, including ... by eliminating pollution and greenhouse gas emissions as much as technologically feasible."
"Building or upgrading to energy-efficient, distributed, and smart' power grids, and working to ensure affordable access to electricity."
"Upgrading all existing buildings in the United States and building new buildings to achieve maximal energy efficiency, water efficiency, safety, affordability, comfort, and durability, including through electrification."
"Overhauling transportation systems in the United States to eliminate pollution and greenhouse gas emissions from the transportation sector as much as is technologically feasible, including through investment in " (i) zero-emission vehicle infrastructure and manufacturing; (ii) clean, affordable, and accessible public transportation; and (iii) high-speed rail."
"Spurring massive growth in clean manufacturing in the United States and removing pollution and greenhouse gas emissions from manufacturing and industry as much as is technologically feasible."
"Working collaboratively with farmers and ranchers in the United States to eliminate pollution and greenhouse gas emissions from the agricultural sector as much as is technologically feasible."

Remember these are GOALS

So, again, what are the specific items that are crazier than jewish space laser? Please be specific

#94 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-12-01 09:46 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Goals. Exactly. That's what it purports to accomplish which is sheer lunacy.

#95 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 09:49 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

As a comparison, here is the jewish space laser thing:

nymag.com

The tweet from Ms. Greene from November 2018 is included

So, again, please explain, in detail, how the GND is just as crazy as Ms. Greene's tweet.

Please be specific

#96 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-12-01 09:50 PM | Reply

Goals. Exactly. That's what it purports to accomplish which is sheer lunacy.

#95 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

It is sheer lunacy for the US Government to set policy goals? That is where you will base your argument?

Or, oh wait, you are conflating goals with accomplishments. hmmm, how to explain this to an idiot. You see goals are what the government should strive for, through specific policies, laws and regulations.

Again, non-partisan description of the general concepts behind a Green New Deal resulted in 40% of respondents saying they "strongly support", and 41% saying they "somewhat support" the idea.

82% of the us strongly or somewhat supports these goals.

You really aren't very bright are you?

#97 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-12-01 09:54 PM | Reply

Jewish space laser thing is fundamentally stupid. Although laser technology is pretty far under development as a military weapon.

The GND is so unrealistic in what it purports to accomplish tgg he at it manages to be worse.

#98 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 09:54 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Just an example: One of the goals of the GND is "Meeting 100 percent of the power demand in the United States through clean, renewable, and zero-emission energy sources."

See that is a GOAL, something to strive for. How exactly is it lunacy to have this as a goal. I assume that you believe that clean, renewable and zero-emission energy sources is a good thing.

#99 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-12-01 09:56 PM | Reply

I'm talking about the original document as it was written.

#100 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 09:56 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

The Green New Deal

#92 | Posted by BellRinger

The green new deal exists stupid.

Do jewish space lasers exist?

#101 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2021-12-01 09:56 PM | Reply

#98 | Posted by BellRinger

So you're conflating legislative optimism with total stupidity, delusion, and gullibility? That's because you can't find anything the left ACTUALLY THINKS EXISTS BUT DOESNT EXIST like greene and her jewish space lasers. Or election fraud.

Is Q anon stupid? Greene and Boebert beleive in Q too.

Name something the left believes in as stupid as Q.

#102 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2021-12-01 09:58 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#101 the document exists. Actually implementing it is more crazy than the concept of Jewish space lasers, stupid.

#103 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-01 09:59 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#98 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

1. nonsensical and typical (of you) equivocation

2. The US Army in 1939 had ~140,000 men under arms. Look what was achieved in a few years-over 16,000,000 Americans served. America was able to achieve miracles in production, industry and the economy to face a powerful threat. Why do you believe that America facing another threat is so unrealistic? Do you hate America so much?

#104 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-12-01 10:01 PM | Reply

Name something the left believes in as stupid as Q.

#102 | POSTED BY SPEAKSOFTLY AT 2021-12-01 09:58 PM | FLAG:
(CHOOSE)

Bipartisanship?

#105 | Posted by bocaink at 2021-12-01 10:03 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

#103 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER AT

Why?

Example: "Meeting 100 percent of the power demand in the United States through clean, renewable, and zero-emission energy sources." Why is this GOAL more crazy that the concept of jewish space lasers?

Please be specific

#106 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-12-01 10:03 PM | Reply

#103 | Posted by BellRinger

So what? Name something the left believes in that doesn't exist the way the right believes in jewish space lasers, election fraud, and Q anon.

#107 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2021-12-01 10:22 PM | Reply

-Name something the left believes in as stupid as Q.

I saw in the attachment that one of the beliefs of Q is that 9-11 was an inside job.

The only people here to believe such a thing have been members of the left. The rest of it? Not the left nor remotely sane

Now, let me ask you ... ... do you think we can pay poor people to stop being poor?

#108 | Posted by eberly at 2021-12-01 10:24 PM | Reply

do you think we can pay poor people to stop being poor?

#108 | Posted by eberly

do you think we can give enough tax cuts to the rich that the poor will stop being poor? Because that was your cult's old religion before trump became your new god.

#109 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2021-12-01 10:33 PM | Reply

I'll answer your question but I asked first

#110 | Posted by eberly at 2021-12-01 10:34 PM | Reply

Remember Yourcult ... ..I didn't bother you

You show up with a deflecting question.

Answer my question first

#111 | Posted by eberly at 2021-12-01 10:36 PM | Reply

-Name something the left believes in as stupid as Q.

That issues which poll well also matter on Election Day?

That since Bernie Sanders ideas poll well ... . the Democratic Party will want him president. That he could defeat a republican

#112 | Posted by eberly at 2021-12-01 10:42 PM | Reply

Neither of those are conspiracies.

Believing the DNC fixed the primaries in Hillary's favor is closer to being a conspiracy.

#113 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 11:46 PM | Reply

do you think we can pay poor people to stop being poor?
#108 | Posted by eberly

There will always be poor people and rich people.

You can't pay people to stop being poor.

You can subsidize them with universal basic income so they can live better lives.

#114 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-01 11:49 PM | Reply

#108 | POSTED BY EBERLY

By definition of poverty as a lack of money, obviously yes.

They might, and likely will, end up poor again, after we stop paying them. Kinda like lottery winners who have nothing saved after 20 years living high on the hog.

Let me ask you a question. Do you think we can tax rich people into being poor?

The answer is no.

#115 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-12-02 02:03 AM | Reply

" ... so many on the left cannot distinguish between opinion and fact."

Tell us again how Russiagate was a hoax.

#29 | POSTED BY DANFORTH AT 2021-12-01 01:43 PM | REPLY | FLAG

Ask Mueller and then pay attention to where the evidence that started it all came from and while you're at it ask Schiff where the evidence he swore he had for 4 years is.

#116 | Posted by fishpaw at 2021-12-02 07:28 AM | Reply

#116 - you're a clueless and miseducated fool, Fishpaw. You actively engage in learning false information.

#117 | Posted by YAV at 2021-12-02 09:13 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

You actively engage in learning false information.
#117 | POSTED BY YAV AT 2021-12-02 09:13 AM

Says a faithful believer in the Trump Russia hoax, lol.

#118 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-02 10:30 AM | Reply

Omar flicks her bean to 9/11 footage.

#119 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-02 10:30 AM | Reply

Rep. Omar puts on HUGE dances each day. She has big balls. The biggest balls of them all.

Republican men wish they had balls as big as Omar. They go to billiard halls and stuff as many cue balls down their pants as possible but all they do is end up inflaming their narrowing urethras and enlarged prostates.

Omar took on the pro-Israel and Zionist lobby like America-first politician would. Meanwhile, Republicans scratch at wee lentils in their trousers and faithfully sign bills to limit freedom of speech and boycotting in this country at the behest of their beloved foreign master.

Omar's big balls force GOPers to grab theirs in shame.

Emasculated Republican toadstools can't even manage a whimper of protest against that encrusted weeble they worship as their cult leader.

So they send their crazy female Palinbots to go after Omar. Because Republican women nowadays seem more manly than what passes for Republican men these days.

And the best they can come up with is the tired "terrorist" trope. Ho-hum.

#120 | Posted by NerfHerder at 2021-12-02 10:54 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"Ask Mueller and then pay attention to where the evidence that started it all came from "

The Russia investigation began before the Steele Dossier came to light.

And regarding Mueller...can you not read, or can you not understand?

#121 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-12-02 11:01 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

#121 Why not both?

#122 | Posted by JOE at 2021-12-02 11:04 AM | Reply

" Says a faithful believer in the Trump Russia hoax"

Didn't you just ask me yesterday to prove you called it a hoax?

#123 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-12-02 11:25 AM | Reply

Speaking of Omar's bean, there she is now.

#124 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-02 11:35 AM | Reply

The expression, "calm your ----," was made for fat lawyers named "Joe."

This post has been fact-checked as probably true.

#125 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-02 11:49 AM | Reply

Please be specific

#106 | Posted by truthhurts at 2021-12-01 10:03 PM | Reply | Flag:

Why? Because the fossil fuel industry have told him so.

#126 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-12-02 12:14 PM | Reply

Says a faithful believer in the Trump Russia hoax, lol.

#118 | Posted by BellRinger

Every day you say it's a hoax.

Then every day I ask you why trumps campaign manager was sharing polling data with putin, why trump's team lied about hundreds of contacts with russians, why trump lied to america about his business deals in russia, and why trump obstructed justice 10 times to stop the investigation.

Then every day you run away.

#127 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2021-12-02 12:43 PM | Reply

#116 | Posted by fishpaw

Its strange that every day it's explained to you that the steele dossier didn't start the russia investigation and wasn't it's only source, but every day you act like it was.

How come?

#128 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2021-12-02 12:44 PM | Reply

Says a faithful believer in the Trump Russia hoax, lol.

Danforth and Speaks (among others) have hammered you over this, and I have posted fact checked run downs in the past. You have yet to post anything that's worth a warm spit.

"BellRInger", you still can't admit the truth, so he keeps pushing the lie you've chosen to believe over all the facts and the truth. My comment to Fishpaw hit you right in the nose, too, which is why you felt the need to respond.

#129 | Posted by YAV at 2021-12-02 12:54 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"BellRInger", you still can't admit the truth,

Well, he's a liar.

#130 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-02 12:58 PM | Reply

His best hope is for Eberly to show up and completely derail the thread.

#131 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-02 12:59 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Okay. Bellringer is now plonked.

Guys. Gals. Please, just be honest. It is okay if we disagree with your positions, but stop lying about the facts. It makes following any discussion with you pointless.

#132 | Posted by moder8 at 2021-12-02 01:01 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Moder8: "Please, just be honest."

Republicans: (Laughter)

#133 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-12-02 01:09 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Every day you say it's a hoax.
Then every day you run away.

#127 | POSTED BY SPEAKSOFTLY AT 2021-12-02 12:43 PM

Maybe they should investigate it... lmao!

#134 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-02 01:17 PM | Reply

"Maybe they should investigate it."

Remind us what the Rubio report said.

And ... The report, not the guy who misrepresented it. Something about "grave" ... ?

#135 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-12-02 01:35 PM | Reply

Maybe they should investigate it... lmao!

#134 | Posted by BellRinger

They did, even though trump lied and obstructed justice to stop the investigation. That's how they found out trump's campaign was sharing polling data with putin.

And even though that's pointed out to you every day, every day you're like a newborn baby with no info in his head, saying that the whole thing a hoax.

#136 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2021-12-02 02:26 PM | Reply

Maybe they should investigate it... lmao!
#134 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

Republicans in the Senate decided not to hold a trial. LOL.

#137 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-12-02 02:35 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1