Wednesday, December 01, 2021

The founder of one of the largest Christian TV networks in the world has died of COVID-19 after promoting anti-vaccine skeptics and unproven alternative treatments for the virus in his programming.

Comments

Good riddance. I have hated this jerk for a LONG time. Just another charlatan fleecing the flock in the name of Jeebus and almighty Gawd except his brain washed followers heard Jesus and God.

#1 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2021-12-01 09:19 AM | Reply

If you're not protecting your flock you're not a good sheppard you're not even a good pig farmer.

#2 | Posted by Tor at 2021-12-01 01:00 PM | Reply

No telling how many other deaths he's responsible for because of his moronic and anti-scientific COVID rhetoric.

#3 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2021-12-01 04:02 PM | Reply

Burn in Hell. Glad he is gone

#4 | Posted by byrdman at 2021-12-01 04:04 PM | Reply

He put God to the test. God said Don't put your Lord thy God to the test. God failed him.

#5 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2021-12-01 04:06 PM | Reply

The absolute best one of these dumfuqs was Kenny Copeland who looked into the teevee camera and used "the breath of gawd" to blow COVID away.

www.youtube.com

#6 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-12-01 04:49 PM | Reply

Ya know...you never see these blowhards ministering to the sick in COVID wards at all let alone without PPE.

My father used to tell me that they are worse the politicians because you expect politicians to lie to you.

It takes a special kind of con artist to charge people tax free 10% of their gross income for a product they cannot see or use until they die.

#7 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-12-01 04:52 PM | Reply

I celebrate no one's death. But that doesn't mean I mourn this MF either. Whether you're Christian or not - I was raised in a strict but loving Catholic home, though I'm generally agnostic now - I think the words from Galatians fit perfectly here: "God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap."

#8 | Posted by cbob at 2021-12-01 05:46 PM | Reply

Honestly, GOOD, go meet satan and enjoy your time in hell! POS like this was probably responsible for hundreds dying unnecessarily, and was definitely responsible for widening the political chasm in our country.

#9 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2021-12-01 07:12 PM | Reply

As ye sow, so shall ye reap

Or something like that. I was going to look up something more profound, but discovered I didn't care enough about another dead antivaxxer to waste my time.

#10 | Posted by El_Buscador at 2021-12-01 07:53 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I can confirm that his riches and position on earth are of no consequence here ...
-St. Peter, gatekeeper

#11 | Posted by catdog at 2021-12-01 09:37 PM | Reply

WOMP WOMP

#12 | Posted by SunTzuMeow at 2021-12-01 09:56 PM | Reply

I guess Gawd must have better plans for him. Now instead of spreading fertilizer, he is fertilizer.

#13 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2021-12-01 11:18 PM | Reply