Tuesday, December 07, 2021

A 73-year-old volunteer died on Saturday after she was repeatedly rammed by a sheep while working at a Massachusetts farm that uses animals in mental health therapy, the authorities said. The volunteer, Kim Taylor, who worked at Cultivate Care Farms in Bolton, about 40 miles west of Boston, had been caring for livestock in a pen alone when the animal charged at her, Warren Nelson, the chief of police, said in a statement.

Comments

Let's be real, only a national story b/c it's funny as hell! :)

#1 | Posted by babyhuey at 2021-12-07 10:12 PM | Reply

That's an awful story while we're at it why not make it Front Page News every time Tweakers kill their own kids?

#2 | Posted by Tor at 2021-12-08 12:51 AM | Reply

#3 | Posted by Tor at 2021-12-08 12:51 AM | Reply

That's what animals with horns do when they're hungry.

Case in point.

My friend and neighbor had a bull in a pasture which he never fed because he was cheap and thought the animal could live on grass. Some can in the wild but they have the option of moving around. The grass in this bulls's pasture was very poor so the bull began attacking the fence, apparently to get something to eat on the other side. When my friend went out to chase the bull away from the fence, the bull attacked and gored him. My friend lived but his wife had the bull shot to death.

All because the bull was hungry.

#4 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-12-08 05:18 AM | Reply

It was probably therapy for the sheep.

#5 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-12-08 08:55 AM | Reply

Murdered by a sheep. That sheep must be a feral Trumper.

#6 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-12-08 11:33 AM | Reply

Can you liberals please stop posting stories behind paywalls?

#7 | Posted by boaz at 2021-12-08 11:35 AM | Reply

Can you liberals please stop posting stories behind paywalls?

If they post stories behind paywalls can you really call them liberals?

#FreePress
#PayWallsAreElitist
#DRRules

#8 | Posted by oneironaut at 2021-12-08 11:45 AM | Reply

Can you liberals please stop posting stories behind paywalls?
#7 | Posted by boaz at 2021-12-08 11:35 AM | Reply

Why not pay for it if you want to read it?
Or do you want everything for free?

#9 | Posted by eightfifteenpm at 2021-12-08 02:09 PM | Reply

Can you liberals please stop posting stories behind paywalls?
#7 | Posted by boaz at 2021-12-08 11:35 AM | Reply

I agree.

#10 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2021-12-08 02:11 PM | Reply

Can you liberals please stop posting stories behind paywalls?

#7 | POSTED BY BOAZ

Hmmm sounds like a personal problem. Get a job you lazy red state bum. Or learn how the capitalism you love so much works.

Welcome to America! You must be a fugee. Still figuring out how the system works ?

People here like to be paid for their work. Especially ones that have something real to offer.

#11 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-12-08 07:34 PM | Reply

I agree with Boaz. It's ridiculous that they charge you for accessing their website. Especially when they have ads on their website. Rotten bastards

#12 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2021-12-08 07:47 PM | Reply

#12 | POSTED BY LAURAMOHR

You folks honestly don't know how to work around those barriers?

Incognito mode on your browser usually works. If not, hit F12, open settings, turn off JavaScript, and refresh the page. There are websites securely setup that will block these methods, but not many.

#13 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2021-12-08 08:03 PM | Reply

No I do not know how that works. I was never smart enough to figure it out. Sorry for being stupid.

#14 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2021-12-08 08:07 PM | Reply

#14 | POSTED BY LAURAMOHR

Apology accepted! Now you know!

Spread the love.

#15 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2021-12-08 08:12 PM | Reply

I had a 30 pound buck kid goat(debuded/horns gone) give me a friendly head butt when I was pulling myself out from under the wifes car.It knocked me right the heck out.When I came to, Genghis (son of Khan) was licking my forehead which was bleeding a fair amount. I still have a scare from the gash 30 years later.The wife did warn me not to headbutt with them when they were babies but it was so much fun at the time I ignored the future peril.

#16 | Posted by Scotty at 2021-12-09 02:48 AM | Reply

SCOTTY

Ni had a Nubian (with horn) goat a number of years ago who lived untethered in the barn with the horses. His idea of fun was headbutting someone in the back of their knees. I had to put "Beware of the Goat" signs up to warn the unsuspecting.

Now I just have a gaggle of geese who will chase you off the property if they don't know you. They also chase cars.

#17 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-12-09 04:18 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

#13 | POSTED BY RSTYBEACH11

Or if you're too lazy to do that just search the keywords and find the same story elsewhere. There are options.

It's horrible this woman lost her life while volunteering to help these animals. An adult ram can weigh upwards of 250, and can hit you as hard as a professional heavyweight boxer.

#18 | Posted by El_Buscador at 2021-12-09 11:14 AM | Reply