Thursday, January 13, 2022

Researchers from Oregon State University used a screening tool to search for chemical compounds with certain features that may make them useful drugs to treat or prevent a Covid-19 infection. They discovered two " CBGA and CBDA " with the right molecular make-up to suggest they could block the SARS-CoV-2 virus' spike protein from binding to a cell and unlocking it, thereby infecting the cell and turning it into a viral factory.

Comments

I thought I posted an article on this yesterday???

#1 | Posted by jamesgelliott at 2022-01-13 08:29 AM | Reply

Maybe you did. Smoking pot does a number on your short term memory.

#2 | Posted by snoofy at 2022-01-13 08:49 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

That's funny Snoofy. As a RN I can't use it because I'm subject to drug random drug screens.

#3 | Posted by jamesgelliott at 2022-01-13 08:51 AM | Reply

Well there's always alcoholism!

#4 | Posted by snoofy at 2022-01-13 09:56 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

I'm surprised A_MORON hasn't yet accused me of being an antivaxxer trumptard???

#5 | Posted by jamesgelliott at 2022-01-13 12:52 PM | Reply

"I'm surprised"

You know-it-alls are always surprised to learn you don't actually know everything
Doesn't stop you though
Which is an indicator of just how much you don't know anything

#6 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2022-01-13 01:18 PM | Reply

I never claimed to know everything. Do you?

The difference is that smart people will learn, A_Moron's won't. I have no doubt DR users like A_MORON will post knee jerk ill informed comments.

#7 | Posted by jamesgelliott at 2022-01-13 04:17 PM | Reply