Sunday, May 15, 2022

Pennsylvania Senate candidate John fetterman has suffered a stroke which he said is connected to his heart condition. He also says that he's doing fine. Pennsylvania's primary is on Tuesday, and polls show Fetterman, Pennsylvania lieutenant governor, holding a significant lead over US Rep. Conor Lamb and state Rep. Malcolm Kenyatta.

Comments

Well, that sucks.

#1 | Posted by censored at 2022-05-15 06:42 PM | Reply

I don't know a thing about this guy, but a stroke is bad news for anyone. A very close relative had one at a very young age. Scary.

#2 | Posted by cbob at 2022-05-15 08:36 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I've been following this guy for a while now and honestly thought he had better working class appeal than any Democratic candidate for office i've seen in a long time, and even speculated he could do better than the Senate. I really hope he is ok and that his career is not tarnished by the event.

#3 | Posted by JOE at 2022-05-15 08:43 PM | Reply

I remember when Hillary had to be carted off from the patriot thing.. Yeah, bitch passed out and yall asked us to vote for her.

#4 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2022-05-15 09:57 PM | Reply

I remember when this site wasn't overrun with bad faith room temperature IQ -------.

#5 | Posted by JOE at 2022-05-15 10:06 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

#4 | POSTED BY LFTHNDTHRDS AT 2022-05-15 09:57 PM | FLAG:

Yeah, heh heh. That's exactly the same thing, heh heh. Hillary, man, she done the Benghazi. Yuk yuk. She done did email stuff too. She bad. Trump come in, he clean like soap.

#6 | Posted by cbob at 2022-05-15 10:28 PM | Reply | Funny: 3

Well, this place has filled up with --------.

#7 | Posted by RJSquirrel at 2022-05-16 06:14 AM | Reply

Trump come in, he clean like soap.

#6 | Posted by cbob at 2022-05-15 10:28 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

He totally not suck Putin b*lls in public at a world leader meeting.

#8 | Posted by Nixon at 2022-05-16 07:18 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

#6 | POSTED BY CBOB AT 2022-05-15 10:28 PM | REPLY

Those words belong to you, not me.

#9 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2022-05-16 11:21 AM | Reply

Wonder if it was COVID related. All the strokes and heart attacks happening around me in the last few months shortly after people "recover" from COVID is scary. I know 3 personally since January and have heard of a few more just outside my immediate circle.

#10 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2022-05-16 11:23 AM | Reply

"Wonder if it was COVID related?"

Can only speak for me and J wasfully vaccinated for COVID and never had the virus before my dtrokek I had none of the clues that I would have one, it came from out of the blue.

#11 | Posted by danni at 2022-05-16 01:23 PM | Reply

dtrokek = stroke

#12 | Posted by danni at 2022-05-16 01:25 PM | Reply

You can go to sleep at night, everything's fine, wake up the next morning and you've had a stroke- felt nothing, with effects varying from (comparatively) mild to catastrophic. And life can very much move along.

#13 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2022-05-17 09:14 AM | Reply