Monday, May 16, 2022

White nationalist livestreamer Nick Fuentes leaned on his homophobia as an excuse for why the young man is apparently having difficulty attracting women. Fuentes discussed being an incel, or involuntary celibate, on his video podcast. Fuentes complained about "people calling me gay because I've never had a girlfriend." "I think if anything " if anything " it makes me less gay. If anything, it makes me not gay " as opposed to less gay, not that there's any gay, but it makes me not gay," he argued. Fuentes went on to describe how he has never been in a romantic relationship or had sex with a woman, but is "more heterosexual than anybody." "If we're really being honest, never having a girlfriend, never having sex with a woman, really makes you more heterosexual, because honestly, dating women is gay," he claimed.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Nick Fuentes is the Neo Nazi leader and Holocaust denier who has organized conferences that have featured Marjorie Taylor-Greene and Rep. Paul Gosar, Idaho Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin, and Arizona state Sen. Wendy Rogers. He is not just some irrelevant guy, he is dangerous, and his hatred runs deep.

Comments

Nick's not Gay----He's a dangerous Nazi and a pitiful excuse for a human being, hoping for the balls to murder unarmed people in supermarkets.

#1 | Posted by Zed at 2022-05-16 07:35 AM | Reply

Ummm....that's not the way that works. And there is definitely something wrong with that.

#2 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2022-05-16 03:43 PM | Reply

Oh, and he looks totally gay.

#3 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2022-05-16 03:44 PM | Reply

Imagine caring this much if other men think you're gay.

Anybody here who isn't gay who cares this much if guys think they're gay?

#4 | Posted by snoofy at 2022-05-16 04:23 PM | Reply

Trying to understand his logic is like trying to Envision a fish riding a horse down the street. You can kind of do it but it doesn't make any sense.

#5 | Posted by Tor at 2022-05-16 07:43 PM | Reply

Come to think of it:

Anybody here who is gay, who cares this much if guys think you're gay?

#6 | Posted by snoofy at 2022-05-16 07:48 PM | Reply

Nick Fuentes, middle school boys' locker room refugee.

#7 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2022-05-17 07:31 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"Fuentes complained about "people calling me gay because I've never had a girlfriend."

"I think if anything " if anything " it makes me less gay. If anything, it makes me not gay " as opposed to less gay, not that there's any gay, but it makes me not gay," he argued."

The logic is just astounding. Good job picking this guy as one of your spokespeople GQP.

Bravo.

#8 | Posted by Nixon at 2022-05-17 10:28 AM | Reply

I think little Nicky is feeling guilty about being enjoying a little man sausage from time to time. Too bad his political ideology hates gays and he just can't be himself and come out of the closet.

#9 | Posted by a_monson at 2022-05-17 02:53 PM | Reply

This place has turned into the bowels of Reddit.

#10 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2022-05-17 11:01 PM | Reply

"because honestly, dating women is gay"

BillJohnson, your thoughts?

#11 | Posted by snoofy at 2022-05-17 11:04 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

This place has turned into the bowels of Reddit.
#10 | POSTED BY SHEEPLESCHISM

Like you'd know one way or the other.

Sit the fnkc down.

#12 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2022-05-17 11:27 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I wonder if Lindsey Graham had this same conversation with himself when he was younger.

#13 | Posted by memyselfini at 2022-05-18 01:30 AM | Reply