Thursday, June 23, 2022

For the first time in nearly 40 years, health officials in the U.K. have identified a likely outbreak of polio in London.

Comments

All I want to know is can we send a group of antivaxxers there and see how long they stay antivax?

#1 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2022-06-22 08:51 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Womp womp.

#2 | Posted by snoofy at 2022-06-22 08:58 PM | Reply

Get the iron lungs ready, this where the US is headed with the anti-vax nonsense.

#3 | Posted by Nixon at 2022-06-23 09:35 AM | Reply

We're still in this pandemic.

Yesterday, there were 169,000 newly diagnosed COVID cases. And those are just the ones we know about.

Positive home tests and those who don't bother getting tested are not included.

www.google.com

(Any given day, Google "COVID 19 US"). You can also check individual states and counties under "Statistics."

#4 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2022-06-23 10:04 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Yesterday, there were 169,000 newly diagnosed COVID cases.

I have avoided COVID for two years. The day after I returned from that sh*thole Florida I was on the phone getting a script for Plaxovid to treat the COVID.

My cousin in FL has had it four times and each time the symptoms are worse.

I eagerly await the next generation of COVID vaccines that are coming out in the fall...just in time for my 5th shot.

#5 | Posted by Nixon at 2022-06-23 10:26 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

LOL.

I don't believe you. You're playing a caricature, right?

#6 | Posted by Mao_Content at 2022-06-23 10:52 AM | Reply

I don't believe you. You're playing a caricature, right?

#6 | POSTED BY MAO_CONTENT AT 2022-06-23 10:52 AM | REPLY |

You never know with this crowd.

#7 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2022-06-23 01:48 PM | Reply

The 7th covid vaccine is gonna be the one, I just know it!
-Nixon, while trying to kick Lucy's football

#8 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2022-06-23 02:32 PM | Reply

I don't believe you. You're playing a caricature, right?

#6 | Posted by Mao_Content

Trumpland - where acting sane and safe seems unbelievable.

#9 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2022-06-23 02:54 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Anti covid vaccine propaganda has caused morons to not even trust the vaccines that they've been taking for decades.

Another way trumpism keeps harming the world even after he's gone.

#10 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2022-06-23 02:56 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

You never know with this crowd.

#7 | Posted by lfthndthrds

You prefer the crowd that thinks bill gates is putting microchips in the vaccines.

#11 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2022-06-23 03:44 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

You never know with this crowd.

#7 | POSTED BY LFTHNDTHRDS

Yes, righties have gone way off the rails.

#12 | Posted by jpw at 2022-06-23 05:25 PM | Reply

The 7th covid vaccine is gonna be the one, I just know it!
-Nixon, while trying to kick Lucy's football

#8 | POSTED BY 101CHAIRBORNE

If it's an inhaled version that induces mucosal immunity it just might.

#13 | Posted by jpw at 2022-06-23 05:26 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I just got my second booster. Gotta keep those Gates microchips up to date.

#14 | Posted by SomebodyElse at 2022-06-23 05:50 PM | Reply

Still waiting on the Army's Vaccine: Update

#15 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2022-06-24 10:12 AM | Reply

Purple haired people are gonna be big mad in a second......LOL

#16 | Posted by Mao_Content at 2022-06-24 10:28 AM | Reply | Funny: 1