Wednesday, July 27, 2022

On Tuesday, Rolling Stone reported that Matthew Belanger, a former Marine with neo-Nazi ideology, plotted with a group known as "Rapekrieg" to engineer a killing spree of nonwhite people -- as well as mass rapes of white women to increase white fertility.

Comments

On Tuesday, Rolling Stone reported that Matthew Belanger, a former Marine with neo-Nazi ideology, plotted with a group known as "Rapekrieg" to engineer a killing spree of nonwhite people " as well as mass rapes of white women to increase white fertility.

A very fine person if there ever was one. #MAGA!!!!

#1 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2022-07-27 07:42 AM | Reply

"Belanger trained with airsoft guns in the woods of Long Island as part of plot to attack the 'Zionist Order of Governments"

My friends and family keep telling me I need to move back to Long Island. I'll stay where I am, thanks. A pool in the back yard is hardly worth it.

#2 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2022-07-27 09:28 AM | Reply

"mass rapes of white women to increase white fertility."

Congratulations, GOP.
You Built That.

#3 | Posted by snoofy at 2022-07-27 09:49 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

More from the cited article...

...Belanger served in the Marines for two years between 2019 and 2021, and was removed with an Other Than Honorable discharge -- a punishment reserved for serious misconduct -- after Marine Corps officials and the FBI searched his barracks and discovered his electronic devices contained thousands of "images, videos, and documents" of white power ideology and "violent uncensored executions and/or rape."...

#4 | Posted by LampLighter at 2022-07-27 03:38 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"... FBI searched his barracks and discovered his electronic devices contained thousands of "images, videos, and documents" of white power ideology and "violent uncensored executions and/or rape."..."

How much you want to bet that some of those were of the AOC/Greta Thunberg variety?

#5 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2022-07-27 03:41 PM | Reply

Matthew Belanger, remember the name people, he's got future GOP politician written all over him.

#6 | Posted by ClownShack at 2022-07-27 03:42 PM | Reply

"Belanger served in the Marines for two years between 2019 and 2021, and was removed with an Other Than Honorable discharge -- a punishment reserved for serious misconduct ... "

So not a Marine.

So he "served" as a Marine. But he never was one. You become a Marine. You don't serve as one. And two years is barely enough to even learn your job much less earn the title ofU.S. Marine.

A Nazi "serving" as a Marine is still just a Nazi.

And the only good Nazi is a dead Nazi.

Semper Fi

#7 | Posted by donnerboy at 2022-07-27 05:24 PM | Reply

Give this guy the James Byrd treatment. Broadcast it live, on pay per view. Take the proceeds and give them to his victims--real or imagined...

#8 | Posted by catdog at 2022-07-27 05:27 PM | Reply

@#7 ... You become a Marine. You don't serve as one. ...

A friend of mine is a marine, served in Iraq.

During a conversation with him one day, I mentioned he was an ex-Marine.

I did not know.

He explained it to me.

Now I know.

#9 | Posted by LampLighter at 2022-07-27 05:43 PM | Reply

I don't agree that you can just blame the GOP- but you can blame the MIC.

The MIC does not value life- it completely devalues all life except for the lives of those who support it and help it grow.

So when some idiot Republican tells me they support laws restricting abortion because they value life but at the same time they support legislation that funds the MIC- I tell them (in my most polite way possible) to ---- off.

And if anyone cares I do believe in some restrictions on abortion. But I value the brown Iraqi baby's life just as much as I do the entitled white American baby's (that might someday grow up to support bombing the former).

#10 | Posted by pumpkinhead at 2022-07-27 08:47 PM | Reply

Much of Belanger's ideology and plotting, the memo says, is based around a desire to lessen the number of non-white Americans and to rape 'white women to increase the production of white children.

This degenerate sounds like a combination of Tucker Carlson and the gang-raping lush on the Supreme Court.

#11 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2022-07-27 10:48 PM | Reply

"a former Marine with neo-Nazi ideology"

Inconceivable!

The GOP just told the DOD to stop looking for Nazis because their weren't any in the military.

Fortunately that's a "suggestion" that will be rightly ignored.

#12 | Posted by Corky at 2022-07-27 10:55 PM | Reply

Doug Mastriano will probably make this guy his comms director.

#13 | Posted by JOE at 2022-07-27 11:23 PM | Reply

Trump and DeSantis are fighting over this loser's allegiance.

#14 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2022-07-28 05:29 AM | Reply

...two years is barely enough to...earn the title ofU.S. Marine.
#7 | Posted by donnerboy

I have to disagree, once you get through Boot Camp you have earned the title. However, not getting an Honorable discharge strips you of it.
So yes, this guy is that rare bird, an ExMarine.

#15 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2022-07-28 08:02 AM | Reply

A pool in the back yard is hardly worth it.

#2 | POSTED BY HAGBARD_CELINE

Not sure it's worth it for anything ...

Almost moved to LI a few years ago. Luckily my wife ended up moving here instead as the place has gone to hell the last few years.

#16 | Posted by jpw at 2022-07-28 09:17 AM | Reply

Yeah, but is he a soshulizts?

-madbomber

#17 | Posted by jpw at 2022-07-28 09:18 AM | Reply

"I have to disagree, once you get through Boot Camp you have earned the title. "

I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one. Butterfly I will agree that some "get it" or already have it from the very start.

Having been thru boot camp myself I think it takes a little something more and something special to truly become a Marine. But I don't think I can explain right now.

But it definitely to do with being

Semper Fi

#18 | Posted by donnerboy at 2022-07-28 02:31 PM | Reply

Lol "butterfly" for "but"?

Thanks Siri.

#19 | Posted by donnerboy at 2022-07-28 02:35 PM | Reply

Not to minimize this but there are two, maybe three nazis in the military
Why say anything? Nothing can be done

- - jeffyjbelberly

#20 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2022-07-28 02:38 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1