Saturday, August 13, 2022

Speaking on MSNBC this Friday, The Washington Post's Josh Dawsey discussed the reaction to the news stories emanating from the FBI's search of Donald Trump's Palm Beach resort, saying that many people close to the former president are staying quiet as new details surface.

Comments

Some of them probably helped load those classified boxes aboard Air Force One.

#1 | Posted by Twinpac at 2022-08-13 04:55 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

I look forward to hearing the reason they took the records. Someone knows and has probably already told the DoJ.

#2 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2022-08-13 06:18 PM | Reply

I look forward to hearing the reason they took the records.

That is an interesting question. Were they after something specific or did they just grab a bunch of random stuff in the hopes that they would get something useful?

#3 | Posted by REDIAL at 2022-08-13 06:26 PM | Reply

REDIAL

They separated their heist into two different stashes. I'd say they knew exactly what they were doing.

I'd like to know who loaded it on Air Force One.

#4 | Posted by Twinpac at 2022-08-13 07:38 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

If anything is missing we will know soon enough.

#5 | Posted by Tor at 2022-08-13 08:19 PM | Reply

Dark Brandon Strikes Again!

#6 | Posted by Corky at 2022-08-13 09:28 PM | Reply

I'd like to know who loaded it on Air Force One.

You mean you'd like to know who paid them to load it, no? You don't think any of Lewzer's 'aides' would lift a finger, do you?

#7 | Posted by REDIAL at 2022-08-13 11:35 PM | Reply

"I knew there was an investigation. It's not a raid!

With due respect, what you said is editorializing!

I'm not going to let you get away with it. These people did their job! They've been smeared as the gestapo for doing their jobs!

They did a search warrant!!"

- Ron DeSantis

He's talking about the raid on Rebekah Jones' house using Florida law enforcement agents. Jones was Florida's data scientist tasked with creating the state's dashboard for COVID-19. She lost her job. Why? Because she refused demands to manipulate the data in order to make DeSantis look good as he eased COVID restrictions during the height of the pandemic:

VIDEO:

Every reporter in Florida should show this to Ron DeSantis today pic.twitter.com/kP014YSFxV - Adam Parkhomenko (@AdamParkhomenko) August 12, 2022

#8 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2022-08-14 12:17 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Jones says a superior asked her to open up the data and alter the numbers so that the state's coronavirus positivity rating would change from 18% to 10% " and the state would appear to meet its target to reopen.

She says she refused to do that manipulation and others she was asked to, and she was fired on May 18.

A search warrant was issued to seize her phone and computers immediately after she encouraged others to speak out. Jones posted the video of the raid online, which showed agents with rifles and pistols drawn.

#9 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2022-08-14 12:19 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

So glad I decided to retire from government service when I did.

They are destroying our democratic institutions piece by piece.

If Trumpy regains power he will destroy the civil service. (See his executive order on rescheduling employees status).

I felt the ridiculous weight of extreme ideologies and political pressures even in my job at the Weather Service.

Leaving when I did may have been the best decision of my life.

#10 | Posted by donnerboy at 2022-08-14 12:30 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Some of them probably helped load those classified boxes aboard Air Force One.

#1 | POSTED BY TWINPAC

Some of them probably have copies at home.

#11 | Posted by Sycophant at 2022-08-14 10:51 AM | Reply

JOHNNY HOTSAUCE

"I look forward to hearing the reason they took the records. "

That's one question I thought never had to be asked.

#12 | Posted by Twinpac at 2022-08-15 07:03 AM | Reply