Monday, September 19, 2022

The highly anticipated debate is less than a month away, but Walker downplayed himself when asked what he is doing to prepare for the showdown against Warnock.

Comments

Walker had just toured the Port of Savannah. He was asked what he had learned from the tour and gave the highly insightful response that it was "very interesting" and then made a strange claim in which he referenced the 87K new job openings the IRS wants to create and said we should take 4000 of those agents and put them at the port and then assign another 3000 of them as school resource officers.
Walker's call for creation of more jobs at the Port appears to be too little, too late as Georgia Senators Ossoff and Warnock announced securing $2 million in new public investments as well as commitments for an additional $185 million in private investment for the Port of Savannah last summer.

#1 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2022-09-19 02:04 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Herschel has a lot in common with Jethro Bodine.

#2 | Posted by Angrydad at 2022-09-19 02:25 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I rather watch Herschel get destroyed in a debate than this week long queen BS.

#3 | Posted by fresno500 at 2022-09-19 03:19 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I rather watch Herschel get destroyed in a debate than this week long queen BS. #3 | Posted by fresno500

Seriously! I'm getting ready to uninstall my BBC app due to all of the random royal popups. Yeah, I could disable notifications, but the entire reason I installed the app was to know when there was breaking news. If I disable notifications, might as well not have the app.

#4 | Posted by censored at 2022-09-19 04:57 PM | Reply

Before the debate is over Walker is going to call Warnock "coach".

#5 | Posted by Tor at 2022-09-19 06:43 PM | Reply | Funny: 8

I guess the Ronald Reagan playbook is still in use. Ronnie would downplay his chances in debates, often citing his limited mental capacity compared to his opponent, and then coming on stage and smoking them with his folksy charm, rehearsed poise and casual delivery. I never liked Reagan but had to admire his abilities in front of the camera. Hershel has had too many blows to the head to pull off a repeat of Reagan's work, and one or two citations from The Bible from Senator and Reverend Warnock and the Georgia crackers watching will have to give him credit ...

#6 | Posted by catdog at 2022-09-19 09:11 PM | Reply

I'm gonna say Herschel pulls out (that's a first) at the last minute citing some vague claim of fraud on the part of the debate moderator and then go on tv and say Warnock was too chicken to do a real debate.

#7 | Posted by Nixon at 2022-09-20 07:59 AM | Reply

Elect me and the marbles in my mouth!

#8 | Posted by Brennnn at 2022-09-20 12:39 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

He even admits he is not very smart and the GQP gobble it up. He is ONE OF THEM, not very smart! LOL, what idiots!

#9 | Posted by Enlightened at 2022-09-21 08:53 AM | Reply