Thursday, November 17, 2022

"I was here watching a stupid movie late at night hoping it's gonna get better it don't get better but you keep watching anyway. Cause the other night, the other night I was watching this movie " I was watching this movie called Fright Night, Freak Night or some type of night but it was about vampires. I don't know if you know but vampires are some cool people are they not? But let me tell you something that I found out: a werewolf can kill a vampire did you know that? I never knew that. So I don't want to be a vampire anymore I wanna be a werewolf ... ."

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

"But then anyway as I'm watching this movie and then you tell how stupid it is cause it's one in the morning. So I'm watching my TV of these kids watching their TV of a vampire killed on their TV. So you know it's kinda stupid, but I'm still watching though. As I'm watching this show what was funny was these kids had a vampire in their attic at their house. So they were watching their TV, now I'm watching my TV, they're watching their TV, they see the vampire killed on their TV. So they win this contest to bring this actor " now y'all gotta stay with me " bring this actor who's a vampire killer from that TV to get rid of this [unintelligible] vampire in their attic. So this actor comes into their home, he got all the right stuff. He got all the right stuff. Because you know, gotta have a stake, gotta have a thing to kill him in the heart. And he's got a necklace of garlic, cause that work. I don't know what it does but it work. Gotta have a cross, cause it burns, I know that works ... ."

Comments

No, no, no. You didn't really that was it, didja? The MAGAt darling concluded his stemwinder by observing:

And then all of a sudden, this is what's so funny about it: as they're walking through the house, this, this guys got the holy water and he's blessing the house, this actor now he's all faith. He's blessing the house with his holy water. He walked upstairs and this vampire looking real good in his black suit, whoa that sounds like Senator Warnock doesn't it? Looking all good in his black suit. Floated from the ceiling , he floated from the ceiling looking good and cool. And I'm thinking "Whoa, they better get out of that house." If somebody float from your ceiling, get out of that house. That's not your house. But as he floated from the ceiling the kid jumped behind their hero, and they jumped behind their hero, the guy jumped in front of them with this holy water threw it on the vampire forehead, he covered his eyes. Then he took his hand away and started laughing. And he said "that don't work." He took the cross and put it on the vampire forehead and the vampire didn't even do anything he said "that don't work." And that's where it is in our life. It don't even work unless you've got faith.

And that's it. For now.

#1 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2022-11-17 07:34 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

DOC

The other day I was just walking past the TV and I swear I heard Hershel Walker say he thought Warnock would make a bad President of Georgia.

#2 | Posted by Twinpac at 2022-11-17 08:39 AM | Reply

TWINPAC
Think he meant the state or the country of Georgia?

#3 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2022-11-17 09:39 AM | Reply

Republicans will value Herschel for a rubber stamp vote. They are going to sit and throw peanuts at him otherwise.

#4 | Posted by Zed at 2022-11-17 09:53 AM | Reply

DOC

I think he was reading from some crib notes he made for himself. Anyway, he didn't catch his mistake or try to correct it. Like some people do when they're reading from a teleprompter. They just say the words somebody else wrote without thinking.

#5 | Posted by Twinpac at 2022-11-17 11:40 AM | Reply

www.youtube.com

#6 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2022-11-17 01:57 PM | Reply

Walker is one weird dude. And absolutely not qualified to be in the Senate.

#7 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2022-11-17 02:00 PM | Reply

Herschel: "If you're a Martian and you live in the United States of America, I'm gonna protect you, too. Because you belong to my family."

twitter.com

#8 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2022-11-17 02:05 PM | Reply

"Dis warnock or whatevers drove a stake right on into the vampire and kilt the dude! Did y'all know warnocks have hairy feet? Ain't like they can shave em ever day. May be wrong. May be one of them wear wolves or somethin'. I ain't sure. But I sho don't want no vampires up in my house!"

#9 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2022-11-17 02:06 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"But let me tell you something that I found out: a werewolf can kill a vampire did you know that?"

Not even the lamest weirdos I've ever played D&D with would say something that stupid.

And that includes when we were all in middle school.

#10 | Posted by Tor at 2022-11-17 02:08 PM | Reply

He's not qualified to be walking around loose.

#11 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2022-11-17 04:32 PM | Reply

Brain-dead Herschel almost makes GED Boebert sound normal.

#12 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2022-11-17 05:51 PM | Reply

About the time I think politics have hit a new low, I get shown it's not as bad as it will get.

Herschel thinks this is political fodder for an election run? Tell me, when was the last time you came face to face with a vampire or a werewolf, other than on the tv or in movies?

This is a guy with no idea of a political direction, no plan whatever for a better run government, and no clue how to do it. He's banking on his name recognition to bring him a seat. That's all he has and we wonder why politics has went downhill?

#13 | Posted by BBQ at 2022-11-18 12:17 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Babylon is the vampire.

#14 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2022-11-18 03:14 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"This is a guy with no idea of a political direction, no plan whatever for a better run government, and no clue how to do it. He's banking on his name recognition to bring him a seat."

Hmmmm....sounds familiar...

#15 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2022-11-18 03:53 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

He's banking on his name recognition to bring him a seat.

But enough about Justin Trudeau...

#16 | Posted by REDIAL at 2022-11-18 04:28 PM | Reply

PEOPLE OF GEORGIA. You don't have to believe political opponents, media, or others. This is Herschel Walker, his son and his ex-wife in their own words. 48 clips in less than 4 minutes. This is the man Donald Trump chose to represent you in the US Senate for the next 6 years.

twitter.com

#17 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2022-11-18 05:46 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Fun fact:

I merged two different lines at a glance and thought a headline read: DOJ Will Appoint Special Counsel Herschel Walker on Vampires, Werewolves"

It would be a better article than this real life after school special on why you only play football with a helmet on.

#18 | Posted by Tor at 2022-11-18 06:07 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

It figures the GQP is smitten with a wife beater who possesses a lower IQ than Trig.

#19 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2022-11-19 12:31 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Some people like to use their vote as a middle finger. This is all they know how to do since they are raised to be hateful. I assume living in isolation feeds fear.

#20 | Posted by Brennnn at 2022-11-19 04:56 PM | Reply

This was a metaphor.

remedial English dropouts could recognize it on a pop quiz.

they're not blinded by bigotry and hate and a repulsive disorder of politics over truth.

#21 | Posted by shrimptacodan at 2022-11-20 12:02 AM | Reply

@#21 ... This was a metaphor. ...

What is the "this" your comment refers to?

#22 | Posted by LampLighter at 2022-11-20 12:16 AM | Reply

This was a metaphor.

The man has no IQ.

#23 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2022-11-20 12:20 AM | Reply

@#23

Thanks. But...

When I see a new, random alias stating something, I would hope that the new alias would fill in the blanks of its comment.

Depeche Mode - Shake The Disease
www.youtube.com

#24 | Posted by LampLighter at 2022-11-20 12:32 AM | Reply

"This was a metaphor."

#21 | POSTED BY SHRIMP

That's your case? A stupid ad-lib about vampires and werewolves?

Where does he get his material? From the SyFy channel? Friday Night Frights? Transylvania?

Geesh! You must the one with the low I.Q.

#25 | Posted by Twinpac at 2022-11-20 01:20 AM | Reply

Where does he get his material?

Jes' somebody he metaphor.

#26 | Posted by REDIAL at 2022-11-20 01:26 AM | Reply | Funny: 3

That was worse than Trump's metaphor about Billy the Kid and Jessy James.

#27 | Posted by Twinpac at 2022-11-20 01:37 AM | Reply

Home | Breaking News | Comments | User Blogs | Stats | Back Page | RSS Feed | RSS Spec | DMCA Compliance | Privacy | Copyright 2023 World Readable