Thursday, November 24, 2022

Two Texas parents are extra grateful this Thanksgiving season after Project DYNAMO rescued their twin infants from a Russian state-run orphanage ...

Comments

I wonder about the legality of Russian soldiers murdering a 4 year old Ukrainian girl afew days ago. I honestly don't care what Russia thinks about these twins. They were rescued froma nation that has no respect for gumsn rights and I think that is a great thing.

#2 | Posted by danni at 2022-11-25 03:39 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#3 | Posted by puppet16

Which sock puppet are you again? I think I know but it doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is you are spewing nonsense with massive ignorance yet again. Citizenship I think you meant would be Ukrainian - not that it matters.

#4 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2022-11-25 05:01 PM | Reply

If Vlad knew he had rwo American citizens on his hands they would alteady be on their way to join Griner at a prison work camp and Effeteliar would be cheering for his hero Vlad.

#5 | Posted by danni at 2022-11-26 07:16 AM | Reply

"If you knew the conditions in these orphanages, these kids are probably already Effed for life with emotional problems. Probably flat heads too. Getting them out is amazing none the less. That woman probably made 3-4 times the annual wages of a Russian for carrying the children for this couple."

YHBT. You've been goaded into making the exact same arguments that the Russians have been using to "rescue" children from Ukraine.

#6 | Posted by sentinel at 2022-11-26 07:30 AM | Reply

I haven't watched RT recently, but the last time I did I remember seeing propaganda programs about disabled and special needs children in the occupied areas in order to portray Russia's intervention there as a humanitarian one.

#7 | Posted by sentinel at 2022-11-26 07:34 AM | Reply

"Why did they end up in an orphanage, taken from the MOTHER? Maybe she was on drugs, I don't know."

Why would you leap to a conclusion that they were taken from the birth mother? Come on, you can troll smarter than this. If she was a surrogate, then she was only doing it for the money and didn't want the kids, so she probably dropped them off or abandoned them.

#8 | Posted by sentinel at 2022-11-26 07:39 AM | Reply

According to the article, the babies were born in St Peterburg, Russia. AIUI, Russia only gives automatic birth citizenship if one of the parents is a Russian citizen.

#9 | Posted by sentinel at 2022-11-26 07:56 AM | Reply

"Less exciting, yes. Not a real chance to demonize Russia. They could have said 'het'..."

I agree that it's not as dramatic as the headline makes it out to be. I wouldn't be surprised if there was compensation involved to help turn 'нет' into 'да'.

#13 | Posted by sentinel at 2022-11-26 01:52 PM | Reply