Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Far-right congressman Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) hasn't been seen much since he lost a reelection bid in May, but he decided to use his last speech on the House floor to warn Americans to rail against (checks notes) "soft metrosexuals."

Comments

He then left with his dignity thanks to wheelchair ramps.....

www.youtube.com

#1 | Posted by Tor at 2022-11-30 07:38 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

See ya in Hell, you stupid gimp.

#2 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2022-11-30 07:52 PM | Reply

I've always known that dudes in skinny jeans would be the end of America. Did you know they shave their ---------? We're doomed!

#3 | Posted by horstngraben at 2022-11-30 07:57 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

BTW, I've shaved my own ass and trimmed the ----- for most of my adult life. No ------------- and I don't have to wipe my ass 50 times after I take a ----. And the wife likes my manicured ---- and balls and I get more BJs.

And I don't care if I am a threat to America as we know it.

#4 | Posted by horstngraben at 2022-11-30 08:03 PM | Reply | Funny: 9

#4 | POSTED BY HORSTNGRABEN-Sure glad ya can't post pic on Drudge! :>)

#5 | Posted by Yodagirl at 2022-11-30 08:23 PM | Reply | Funny: 4

With the name "Madison" he defines "Metrosexual".

#6 | Posted by Yodagirl at 2022-11-30 08:25 PM | Reply | Funny: 4 | Newsworthy 1

That Dood blows his cousin as I understand it.

Typical straight Republiman.

#7 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2022-11-30 09:19 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

In psychology they used say that you are what you talk about.... not sure what they say these days with these nutjobs.

Something about lowest denominators and shiny objects.

#8 | Posted by Corky at 2022-11-30 10:31 PM | Reply

For those who didn't get what I meant about wheelchair ramps take them away from him and watch how quickly he has to depend on others for help.

The day he got into that car accident he became about soft as a human can get.

And no I'm not going to treat him like a disabled War veteran he's a horrible human being.

#9 | Posted by Tor at 2022-12-01 01:03 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

Ways to stop being a Republican: knowledge, death, and talking about the republican sex/drug orgies.

#10 | Posted by Brennnn at 2022-12-01 01:36 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

warn Americans to rail against (checks notes) "soft metrosexuals."

Wasn't he caught on tape flaccidly ------- his male cousins face?

Talk about soft.

#11 | Posted by Nixon at 2022-12-01 07:42 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 3

Far-right congressman Madison Cawthorn = Typical Republican douche bag. It is as if these people live in a bubble and just don't realize how stupid they sound. Rage against metrosexuals? L've known some metrosexuals in my life, some of them were pretty impressive specimens of msculinity while also being Renaissance men who could appreciate the finer things in life, like art, music, drama, etc. Guys like Cawthorn are are stuck trying to live up to stereotypes.

#12 | Posted by danni at 2022-12-01 08:03 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Jealousy is such an ugly thing.

#13 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2022-12-01 10:15 AM | Reply

Cawthorn will be found in his apartment having been dead for five days.

#14 | Posted by Zed at 2022-12-01 10:25 AM | Reply

"Cawthorn will be found in his apartment having been dead for five days."

Or he might be found at the bottom of the staircase

#15 | Posted by NerfHerder at 2022-12-01 10:30 AM | Reply | Funny: 4

that was a hell of a "key bump" there Nerf... I mean daaaaaang!

#16 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2022-12-01 12:07 PM | Reply

#4 | POSTED BY HORSTNGRABEN

Dude, Hear, Hear! La Sra. Buscador does not go south of the border unless the grass around the flagpole has been trimmed. Real men keep it clean.

#17 | Posted by El_Buscador at 2022-12-01 03:40 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Pressed suits, perfectly styled hair, a little make up on camera....Madison Cawthorn IS a metrosexual.

#18 | Posted by Sycophant at 2022-12-02 12:39 AM | Reply

Home | Breaking News | Comments | User Blogs | Stats | Back Page | RSS Feed | RSS Spec | DMCA Compliance | Privacy | Copyright 2023 World Readable