Friday, December 02, 2022

Walker and Trump were back in the news Thursday when a video from 2019 resurfaced showing Walker addressing civilian staff and military personnel at the Joint Base Lewis-McChord in the state of Washington. In the video, Walker says he, not Trump, is responsible for "the intelligence" of his children, Ivanka and Donald Jr. "I don't know if y'all know this, but I knew Donald [Trump] before he became The Donald.' Matter of fact, little Ivanka and little Donald lived with me for a week, for five years, during the summer. Every amusement park, Disney World, Sea World"every place they went, I was the one to take them. "I kept them for a week, so the intelligence of those two kids right there"not from Donald."

Comments

The man is nuts.

#1 | Posted by REDIAL at 2022-12-02 03:34 PM | Reply

I don't know if he even met Trump at that point in the 80's but in light of his other claims I'm calling BS.

#2 | Posted by Tor at 2022-12-02 06:32 PM | Reply

I don't know if he even met Trump at that point

Probably. He signed with USFL New Jersey Generals in 1983 and Lewzer owned them then. Sparkle Pony would have been 2 years old.

#3 | Posted by REDIAL at 2022-12-02 06:44 PM | Reply

@#2 ... I don't know if he even met Trump at that point in the 80's ...

To me, the relevant aspect of what he is saying is to try to associate himself more with fmr Pres Trump.

The possible (likely?) prevarication contained in his comments will matter little to Trump supporters, they are accustomed to that. And may even see it as a plus.

#4 | Posted by LampLighter at 2022-12-02 08:00 PM | Reply

What else can I say...

(after Mr Musk allowed her back on Twitter...)

twitter.com

...
Marjorie Taylor Greene @mtgreenee

So many people still wearing masks.

I just want to ask you.

If a pair of underwear, really thick ones, high quality cotton, can't protect you from a fart, then how will a mask protect you from covid??

8:35 PM Nov 28, 2022
...

#5 | Posted by LampLighter at 2022-12-02 08:04 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Walker is a textbook case of what happens when you let people get away with dangerous little lies that are obvious everybody.

#6 | Posted by Tor at 2022-12-02 09:38 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Walker is a textbook case of what happens when you...

...think a washed up football player might make a good Senator.

#7 | Posted by REDIAL at 2022-12-02 09:41 PM | Reply

...think a brain damaged fool can put 2 words together.

#8 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2022-12-03 12:14 AM | Reply

Are there really people in this country that want to be held responsible for Trump's 3 horrible adult children?

#9 | Posted by Tor at 2022-12-04 07:36 PM | Reply

So many people still wearing masks.

I just want to ask you.

8:35 PM Nov 28, 2022
...

#5 | Posted by LampLighter

She must have failed 3rd grade science where they teach kids gas particles are minuscule compared to virus particles.

What a dumb ---- ------.

#10 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2022-12-04 08:30 PM | Reply

She failed life, the stupid cow.

#11 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2022-12-04 09:07 PM | Reply

Some people engage in critical thinking

and then there's people like green who engage in critical stinking.

#12 | Posted by Tor at 2022-12-04 09:10 PM | Reply

Oh Hershey....you can't make a diamond from a lump of ---.

#13 | Posted by Nixon at 2022-12-05 11:41 AM | Reply

"I just want to ask you.

"
I wonder if Margie wondering aloud why her farts can't be trapped by her panties thought this was a good look for her.

#14 | Posted by Nixon at 2022-12-05 11:43 AM | Reply

It's impressive that her farts can kill Republicans 3x more than they kill Democrats.

#15 | Posted by snoofy at 2022-12-05 12:53 PM | Reply

Home | Breaking News | Comments | User Blogs | Stats | Back Page | RSS Feed | RSS Spec | DMCA Compliance | Privacy | Copyright 2023 World Readable