Friday, December 09, 2022

Missouri Republican Rep. Vicky Hartzler shed actual tears as she pushed her colleagues in Congress to vote against historic protections for same-sex marriage Thursday.

Comments

Not even ready for the local high school's gazillionth presentation of "Our Town." Give er the hook.

#1 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2022-12-09 06:29 AM | Reply

"permanently undoing our country's God-woven foundation"

I picture God as more of a quilter.

#2 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2022-12-09 09:34 AM | Reply

This woman wept because many of her constituents were allowed to keep their families.

#3 | Posted by Zed at 2022-12-09 09:59 AM | Reply

Waaaah! Gay people are being treated as human beings!
-GOP

#4 | Posted by Sycophant at 2022-12-09 10:27 AM | Reply

I have to admit I laughed at her tears. When hate is that important to you then you know you are a homophobe.

#5 | Posted by danni at 2022-12-09 10:56 AM | Reply

Her gay nephew made a tiktok blasting her about it. I bet family gatherings are weird for her now.

#6 | Posted by greeneyedguy at 2022-12-09 11:17 AM | Reply

I'd be curious to know Ginni Thomas's take on this because the bill also protects interscialmarriage.

#7 | Posted by danni at 2022-12-09 11:37 AM | Reply

#7 | POSTED BY DANNI AT

In the New Fascist Order, her husband will be made an Honorary White Man.

Problem fixed.

#8 | Posted by Zed at 2022-12-09 11:52 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

God Missouri is so embarrassing.

#9 | Posted by jpw at 2022-12-09 01:46 PM | Reply

Just because:

twitter.com

#10 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2022-12-09 01:59 PM | Reply

God Missouri is so embarrassing.
#9 | POSTED BY JPW

And they just legalized recreational cannabis. Very similar to California back in the late '90s and earl 2000s: legalized medical pot while also banning gay marriage. Mercurial to say the least.

#11 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2022-12-09 02:29 PM | Reply

Fkkk her and her homophobia.

#12 | Posted by ClownShack at 2022-12-09 02:41 PM | Reply

In a brutal bit of irony if people thought a little more like this lady we wouldn't being dealing with Sen. Kyrsten Sinema ---- us all up in the senate.

#13 | Posted by Tor at 2022-12-09 02:42 PM | Reply

Here is a video message to "Aunt Vicki" from her gay nephew:

twitter.com

#14 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2022-12-09 06:58 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

... Missouri Republican Rep. Vicky Hartzler shed actual tears as she pushed her colleagues in Congress to vote against historic protections for same-sex marriage ...

Wow, just friggin' wow.

I'd hate to see the meltdown she might have if she has to wear clothes that are not of the same cloth.....

#15 | Posted by LampLighter at 2022-12-09 07:01 PM | Reply

She hopes and parys she will retain the right to discriminate?

Can't wait until people like her die off.

#16 | Posted by ClownShack at 2022-12-09 07:36 PM | Reply

F--K her feelings.

#17 | Posted by morris at 2022-12-09 07:42 PM | Reply

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me exactly how gay people getting married hurts anyone or anything other than the feelings of bigots.

#18 | Posted by VictorZiblis at 2022-12-10 10:25 AM | Reply

This woman is pathetic. The fact that the majority of her constituents buy her BS is pathetic.

#19 | Posted by horstngraben at 2022-12-10 02:50 PM | Reply

I'm a Conservative and I think the Government should stay out of marriage completely. we shouldn't have to go get a stinking Marriage License to get married!

#20 | Posted by Maverick at 2022-12-10 06:32 PM | Reply

Good. I like it when conservatives cry.

#21 | Posted by RJSquirrel at 2022-12-11 08:23 AM | Reply

Thanks for the nephews tiktok gal.

"You're just going to have to learn to coexist with all of us and I'm sure it's not that hard."

#22 | Posted by TaoWarrior at 2022-12-11 09:02 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"I'm a Conservative and I think the Government should stay out of marriage completely."

Then you shouldn't be able to file joint tax returns.

#23 | Posted by danni at 2022-12-11 10:01 AM | Reply