Tuesday, January 24, 2023

M&M's announced Monday that it will no longer use its famous cartoon character "spokescandies" after apparently getting sick of dealing with waves of conservative uproar about the way the animated chocolates dress.

Comments

It melts in his mouth, not in his hand.

#1 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2023-01-24 02:14 PM | Reply

Something is seriously wrong with all the right wingers who have been in an uproar over this. Lefties could care less. Righties seem to believe this is a crucial issue confronting America.

#2 | Posted by moder8 at 2023-01-24 02:16 PM | Reply

It's surprising that Tucker stopped --------- Putin long enough to whine about M&Ms.

#3 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2023-01-24 02:20 PM | Reply

MAGAts are just twisted puppies. I don't know what else to say. Sick, stupid, xeno-everything losers.

#4 | Posted by moder8 at 2023-01-24 02:29 PM | Reply

We must protect the children from the perversion that is drag queens story hour - Tucker
Children's cartoons don't get me hard anymore- Also Tucker

#5 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2023-01-24 02:37 PM | Reply

Yeah, so much for inflation.

#6 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2023-01-24 02:52 PM | Reply

I wish Cucker wasn't a piece of racist fascist trash.

#7 | Posted by Nixon at 2023-01-24 02:53 PM | Reply

tUCKER IS A WHINY lITTLE BITCH!

#8 | Posted by danni at 2023-01-24 03:19 PM | Reply

Mam oh man. Just don't tell this guy Carlson about Blondie and Tootsie, or Betty and Veronica, or that bi-girl LuAnn DeGroot, or Thelma, or even those CILFs Wilma and Betty. So many of them out there...

#9 | Posted by catdog at 2023-01-24 03:24 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#2 | POSTED BY MODER8 AT 2023-01-24 02:16 PM | REPLY

"Right wingers" don't give a crap. I saw the show and Carlson was saying it as a joke.

#10 | Posted by fishpaw at 2023-01-24 03:29 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

"I saw the show and Carlson was saying it as a joke."

You mean now. After all the correct shaming of this cat-wearing dbag. You're a clown.

#11 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2023-01-24 03:51 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Joke or not, Carlson is giving them some free premium advertising

This looks like some really savvy marketing leading up to the superbowl

Mention something resembling "woke" and your brand is in the mouth of every hysterical claptrap spewing cretin on every platform

Harhar, some people are just to dumb

#12 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2023-01-24 04:04 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Tucker Carlson needs a swift kick to his kamel toe.

#13 | Posted by Angrydad at 2023-01-24 04:32 PM | Reply

"I saw the show and Carlson was saying it as a joke."

JeffJ would always try to save face by saying he was JJust JJoking too.

They're both douches.

#14 | Posted by snoofy at 2023-01-24 04:54 PM | Reply

I can't help but picture a braying ass every time I hear his lips flapping. It funny but I seen a clip of him saying something completely asinine last night on a show (that's a daily thing I know) it might have even been this. Anyhow, I turned to my wife and said "I just want to wake up one morning where news all over the internet is someone just leveled him and knocked out his front teeth with photos and nobody has any idea or clue who it was and no witnesses are coming forward."

#15 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2023-01-24 04:54 PM | Reply

I'd go for a sucking chest wound, prognosis terminal.

#16 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2023-01-24 06:28 PM | Reply

"I saw the show and Carlson was saying it as a joke."

Tucker knowns his viewers are too retarded to recognize that. He's no different than Beck or the other fox hosts who have admitted publicly that they pander to morons and line their pockets while their viewers eat up their garbage.

#17 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2023-01-25 12:02 AM | Reply

I saw the show...

LOL. I'm shocked.

#18 | Posted by REDIAL at 2023-01-25 12:06 AM | Reply

Another ------- lie.

#19 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2023-01-25 12:16 AM | Reply

I tried pounding one out with an array of M&M candies on the table in front of me. Nothing. Tucker Carlson must be serially weird.

#20 | Posted by john47 at 2023-01-25 09:03 AM | Reply

"Of course left wing media writes it this way because they know their mindless squadron of moonbats will suck it up. Which of course they did."

Never mind that the company that makes M & Ms is changing yheir long standing advertising because of the complaints from right wing, Fox News watching douche bags. Blaming left wing mrdia about this just makes you look stupid.

#21 | Posted by danni at 2023-01-25 11:57 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"Blaming left wing mrdia"

That's how they do Virtue Signaling.
By blaming liberals for everything.

#22 | Posted by snoofy at 2023-01-25 11:59 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Mars website is still using the images of the characters.

Maybe this is all a hoax?

#23 | Posted by BillJohnson at 2023-01-25 04:50 PM | Reply

Are your wittle sensibilities all upset?

#24 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2023-01-26 12:28 PM | Reply

Mars website is still using the images of the characters.

Maybe this is all a hoax?

#23 | Posted by BillJohnson

Youre finally right about something.

It IS all a hoax to keep gullible morons focused on anything else besides their party's fasist coup attempt.

#25 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2023-01-26 12:53 PM | Reply

Home | Breaking News | Comments | User Blogs | Stats | Back Page | RSS Feed | RSS Spec | DMCA Compliance | Privacy | Copyright 2023 World Readable